Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Treasure hunt!

Treasure hunt! 3 months 3 weeks ago #117494

  • kpeckham
  • kpeckham's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 248
  • Thank you received: 93
Maybe you read the editorial in the latest Guide (March 12, 2022). What is a treasure (an idea or a truth) that you've discovered in the Bible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 3 weeks ago #117547

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 394
Which of the many?
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 3 weeks ago #117675

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6495
  • Thank you received: 452
No offense, but I like that you finally said "Maybe you've read..." :side:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

Treasure hunt! 3 months 3 weeks ago #117694

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Posts: 2811
  • Thank you received: 394
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
No offense, but I like that you finally said "Maybe you've read..." :side:
Lol
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 3 weeks ago #117723

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 1892
  • Thank you received: 150
I haven’t read the latest guide. But..
I was reading 1 John 4:7-8.
Verse 8: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
I was thinking, we could put that the other way around. Whoever does not know God cannot love because God is love.
People who don’t know God cannot truly love. So we should show love to others so they can see God in us.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 3 weeks ago #117732

  • jodiaz
  • jodiaz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Posts: 2481
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
No offense, but I like that you finally said "Maybe you've read..." :side:
It said "Maybe you read..." not "Maybe you've read..."


Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 2 weeks ago #117779

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 1835
  • Thank you received: 225
JoyBaker wrote:
I haven’t read the latest guide. But..
I was reading 1 John 4:7-8.
Verse 8: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
I was thinking, we could put that the other way around. Whoever does not know God cannot love because God is love.
People who don’t know God cannot truly love. So we should show love to others so they can see God in us.
Adding to that: enemies hate because they don't know how to love. That's why we have to love our enemies. God is love, and when we love others, we show them God's character
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 2 weeks ago #117797

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6495
  • Thank you received: 452
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
No offense, but I like that you finally said "Maybe you've read..." :side:
It said "Maybe you read..." not "Maybe you've read..."
Oh well, you get the idea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Treasure hunt! 3 months 2 weeks ago #117798

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 6495
  • Thank you received: 452
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
I haven’t read the latest guide. But..
I was reading 1 John 4:7-8.
Verse 8: Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
I was thinking, we could put that the other way around. Whoever does not know God cannot love because God is love.
People who don’t know God cannot truly love. So we should show love to others so they can see God in us.
Adding to that: enemies hate because they don't know how to love. That's why we have to love our enemies. God is love, and when we love others, we show them God's character
That reasoning is not as logical as you think it is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds