Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Vote for President

Khirz Kool Katz 4 26.7%
BookwormJo 2 13.3%
sci_geek 8 53.3%
Jodiaz 1 6.7%
Total number of voters: 15 ( Butterflies, breyer horses + dog lover 24, Blue_Koala2222, Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021, dadjokes ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Who should be the president of guide

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112868

• sci_geeek
  • moderate pluviophile and old soul
  • Thank you received: 394
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And so, as these elections draw to a close, this reporter looks back at this campaign season with mixed emotions. First, may I be among the first to congratulate President Sci Geek won by majority vote, claiming an impressive and well-deserved 55%. During the last six days, with the support of her fans and running mate, the recently elected Vice President Alyssa For Jesus, Ms. Geek has won the hearts of voters through her optimism, effervescence and thoughtfulness. Her promotion of cooperation, advocacy for kindness; her stance against bigotry and long quotes; her fight for more affordable guide magazines and church equality have sold this reporter and a majority of voters this season. But as we reminisce on an exciting presidential poll and congratulate and heap praise on the winners of this week's election, we must also look forward. Our new elects have a difficult responsibility ahead of them, doing their part to help a small digital subculture survive the tumultuous times ahead. We must look to our new leaders for strength in these ever trying times. May we pray that God gives them and all of us, their loyal citizens, strength to overcome the challenges that lay ahead.

This is Sidious Cynic from GM-1 News signing off. Happy holidays, and happy new year.

And now, for Ms. Geek's Inaugural speech:
I think you already said more than I could ever say in an impromptu speech, but I will do my best to say what I can.

First I would like to thank my running mate and now VP Alyssa4Jesus. You are straightforward, honest, and funny. Our administration is going to be awesome with you!

I would also like to thank my opponents - Khriz, Jo, and jodiaz. I thought this election was going to be wild and full of drama, but you three stayed calm and no heated arguments broke out.

And most importantly I would like to thank everyone on Guide - whether they voted or not, whether for me or for someone else - for making Guide a special place. Guide is a place where posts end up in the wrong forum categories, where the conversation in a thread ends up in a completely different subject, where the things we upload take days to be posted on the Talent Showcase. Guide is a place where we can share ideas, debate, laugh, be good-naturedly sarcastic, be nerdy, make friends, and where I can be myself.

-- sci_geeek
"only the gentle are ever really strong." – james dean

melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

“we were together. i forget the rest.” – walt whitman

"i write to discover what i know." – flannery o'connor

#presidentofguide
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, JoyBaker

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112880

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 452
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:
And so, as these elections draw to a close, this reporter looks back at this campaign season with mixed emotions. First, may I be among the first to congratulate President Sci Geek won by majority vote, claiming an impressive and well-deserved 55%. During the last six days, with the support of her fans and running mate, the recently elected Vice President Alyssa For Jesus, Ms. Geek has won the hearts of voters through her optimism, effervescence and thoughtfulness. Her promotion of cooperation, advocacy for kindness; her stance against bigotry and long quotes; her fight for more affordable guide magazines and church equality have sold this reporter and a majority of voters this season. But as we reminisce on an exciting presidential poll and congratulate and heap praise on the winners of this week's election, we must also look forward. Our new elects have a difficult responsibility ahead of them, doing their part to help a small digital subculture survive the tumultuous times ahead. We must look to our new leaders for strength in these ever trying times. May we pray that God gives them and all of us, their loyal citizens, strength to overcome the challenges that lay ahead.

This is Sidious Cynic from GM-1 News signing off. Happy holidays, and happy new year.

I think you already said more than I could ever say in an impromptu speech, but I will do my best to say what I can.

First I would like to thank my running mate and now VP Alyssa4Jesus. You are straightforward, honest, and funny. Our administration is going to be awesome with you!

I would also like to thank my opponents - Khriz, Jo, and jodiaz. I thought this election was going to be wild and full of drama, but you three stayed calm and no heated arguments broke out.

And most importantly I would like to thank everyone on Guide - whether they voted or not, whether for me or for someone else - for making Guide a special place. Guide is a place where posts end up in the wrong forum categories, where the conversation in a thread ends up in a completely different subject, where the things we upload take days to be posted on the Talent Showcase. Guide is a place where we can share ideas, debate, laugh, be good-naturedly sarcastic, be nerdy, make friends, and where I can be myself.

-- sci_geeek

*applause*

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112885

• BookwormJo
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 225
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek
congrats! :lol: btw, I already knew you were going to win.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#yayparagraphcontests
#talentshowcasewriters

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112888

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek
tbh i didnt barely looked at this topic

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112889

• jodiaz
  • Quantum Entanglement
  • Thank you received: 54
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

*applause*
when you have nothing to say: *applause*

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: L̴i̸g̵h̸t̷n̴e̸s̴s̵#0474

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112894

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Let's go somewhere where the sun kisses the beach
  • Thank you received: 170
InsidiousCynic wrote:

one sec before that speech... so that's what running mates do ohh makes sense
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully."
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112895

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

hehe she thinks im funny :silly: Thanks for the kind words and Congrats Geek!
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112898

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

So sci, what ya gonna do first as president :cheer:
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112903

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
  • Thank you received: 49
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

Congratulations Sci_geek :)

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112906

• sci_geeek
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

Work on the new introduction lol

#presidentofguide

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112914

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
Kiv wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

Also sci_geek I'll see you in the next election if you don't want to be in it you don't have to.

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
If you say "That's a good question" pls answer THAT QUESTION PLS and thank you :)
Guess What
Nothing

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112926

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

Yea, it definitely needs to be longer.

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112930

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 150
Congratulations president Sci_geeek!
We’re at your service.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112932

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Kiv24133 wrote:
Kiv wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

Also sci_geek I'll see you in the next election if you don't want to be in it you don't have to.

When will that be
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112933

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
sci_geeek wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

Amen
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112945

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
Kiv wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
InsidiousCynic wrote:

-- sci_geeek

When will that be

I'll make a post on that

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
Guess What
Nothing
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112953

• JoyBaker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 150
Quotes!

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112963

• sci_geeek
JoyBaker wrote:
Congratulations president Sci_geeek!
We’re at your service.
Thank you, Joy!

#presidentofguide

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112964

• sci_geeek
Thanks y'all!!!

#presidentofguide

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112966

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
So are we going to put president and vice on the intro?
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #112981

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
sci_geeek wrote:
Thanks y'all!!!

Thx for making me your running mate :cheer:
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #113013

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
I don't think so. If we did that, we'd have to update the intro frequently. Plus, the mods did say it was a joke

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #113045

• Kiv24133
  • Axolotls are cool
See you guys on April 2022 for the next election :)

( ͠─ ‿‿ ͡─)✌
Guess What
Nothing

Who should be the president of guide 6 months 1 week ago #113054

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
I don't think so. If we did that, we'd have to update the intro frequently. Plus, the mods did say it was a joke

Oh..ok
~Kristen Butler

Who should be the president of guide 5 months 2 weeks ago #114292

• sci_geeek
BookwormJo wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Kiv24133 wrote:
The reason I picked these people is that they are pretty active. Tell me if someone else should be president
Everyone hate me smh. I voted for myself only.
I don’t think anyone hates you. Maybe they just don’t understand your personality type
Speaking of personalities, I believe this is my personality type: www.16personalities.com/infp-personality, but it says that ppl with this personality are "quiet." I'm not always very quiet, and I can be pretty talkative sometimes.

#presidentofguide
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds