Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Art School

Art School 1 week 3 days ago #86987

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 84
Soooo... I've been thinking 'bout this a LOT these past few weeks cause I found this youtuber called lavendertowne who has a good deal of artistic advice as well as another youtuber (who's slightly crazier) called rossdraws. and they're both about art and all that stuff, aaanndddd they mention art school a lot, and I said to myself, "I am being SOOO obsessed with confusing myself with what I want to be when I grow up, why don't I just do something that I'm good at?" I'm graduating middle school this year and so that saves me four LOOOOOOOONG years of undesisiveness thats bound to have happened or still happen, yaknow, in case I change my mind...
Soooooooooooooooooooooo.... Has anyone thought about attending and art school, or is it just me? I know for a fact that I'm not the only artist on guide seeing that in the talent showcase there are looots of people with artworks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than mine...
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Art School 1 week 2 days ago #87028

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
I've thought about it, but I'm not really a good artist so yeah...
Maybe you can attend art school and that can be your professional job, or you can have is as a side hobby or something! But I say if you're really passionate and inspired, go for it! You're a pretty good drawer/artist!
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

Art School 2 days 14 hours ago #87446

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 84
TravelPastel wrote:
Maybe you can attend art school and that can be your professional job, or you can have is as a side hobby or something! But I say if you're really passionate and inspired, go for it! You're a pretty good drawer/artist!

awww thx u!!! ^^ I've always wanted to ask, but never got the chance, but if u don't draw them, than where do u get your avatars?
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.

Art School 2 days 8 hours ago #87472

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 146
Razena wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

awww thx u!!! ^^ I've always wanted to ask, but never got the chance, but if u don't draw them, than where do u get your avatars?

Wait...
Razena, you draw your avatars :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
WOW
your good!

Art School 2 days 50 minutes ago #87478

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 555
Razena wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

I get them from a fanart page from a book I read! Either that, or on Devianart. Sometimes I look on Twitter on artist's pages, and if I use that person's art in my profile, I usually will link their Twitter profile in my signature.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Art School 1 day 17 hours ago #87517

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 208
Razena wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

omgoodness!!!! u drew ur avator???
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds