Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hey!

Hey! 4 months 2 days ago #86168

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Posts: 155
  • Thank you received: 28
:cheer: Hi guys, I was wondering what games you like to play and what the usernames are! :lol: play... Roblox : kittycat99100 Bonk.io: Cherrybomb123 :silly:
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 4 months 2 days ago #86170

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1075
  • Thank you received: 893
I really only play Roblox. My username on there is BlueTorn.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 4 months 2 days ago #86178

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 934
  • Thank you received: 650
I play Club Penguin and my name is... oh wait
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, Blue Tornado

Hey! 3 months 3 weeks ago #86331

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1075
  • Thank you received: 893
TravelPastel wrote:
I play Club Penguin and my name is... oh wait

played*

ripppp


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 3 weeks ago #86424

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 934
  • Thank you received: 650
Blue Tornado wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
I play Club Penguin and my name is... oh wait

played*

ripppp
Lol I meant to say "play"
That's the joke hahaha I'm not funny ;____;
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 3 weeks ago #86433

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 765
  • Thank you received: 328
TravelPastel wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
I play Club Penguin and my name is... oh wait

played*

ripppp
Lol I meant to say "play"
That's the joke hahaha I'm not funny ;____;
I love your signature with the cute carrot plane :silly: :silly:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 3 weeks ago #86480

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 934
  • Thank you received: 650
emmykitty wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
I play Club Penguin and my name is... oh wait

played*

ripppp
Lol I meant to say "play"
That's the joke hahaha I'm not funny ;____;
I love your signature with the cute carrot plane :silly: :silly:
Thank you! I worked hard to find out how to insert it there x)
But something happened and it's not there anymore riprip
GOD 1st.
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
˗ˏˋI'm a day dreamer and a night thinkerˊˎ˗

too lazy to have a fancy signature aha;;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 2 weeks ago #86709

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 765
  • Thank you received: 328
TravelPastel wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
I play Club Penguin and my name is... oh wait

played*

ripppp
Lol I meant to say "play"
That's the joke hahaha I'm not funny ;____;
I love your signature with the cute carrot plane :silly: :silly:
Thank you! I worked hard to find out how to insert it there x)
But something happened and it's not there anymore riprip
:( :( :(


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 1 week ago #86787

I play Animal Jam: Clevernose22 (buddy me if you on there too! Jag me "I like your username!" so I know who u are :lol: )
I also play transformice: Clevernose22 (feel free to friend me, but I prolly won't see it)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 1 day ago #87205

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 741
  • Thank you received: 495
I play ROBLOX, Minecraft, Second Life, IMVU, and outside you nerds.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 3 months 12 hours ago #87269

I play Shogun 2, Age of Empires 3 and very rarely, Minecraft.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 2 months 4 weeks ago #87343

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Posts: 689
  • Thank you received: 224
Clash of Clans my username is Jmoney8865
if u want to friend me tell me in the chat and I will send my played id
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey! 2 months 4 weeks ago #87427

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 765
  • Thank you received: 328
I play Minecraft...
that's about it :|


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds