Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hey everyone

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84072

  • CherryBomb
  • CherryBomb's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I am a gymnast, I love Roblox, And i love God! :3
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
So I was wondering... What are your hobbies?
Im CherryBomb99100 on Bonk.io, On ROBLOX I'm Kittycat99100, and on Chat on guide I'm lovegirl99100. And everywhere I'm a WEARDO!!! LOL!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84078

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 174
  • Thank you received: 43
computers, figuring out how stuff works (at the fair the main reason I rode the rides was to figure out how they work), racing sims, such as Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 3. I also make plastic models, typically 1:72 scale.. unless it's a ship, in that case, 1:400. I am trying to get into photography, but cameras that have a mechanical shutter are EXPENSIVE!!
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84097

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
I pretty much just rotate between staring at my feet and doing absolutely nothing 24/7 :silly:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84105

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 128
  • Thank you received: 34
Basketball is my biggest hobby. It's pretty much all I watch and play haha.

I also like drawing and graphic design which is my backup plan if I'm not able to get into a basketball league


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84144

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 295
Minecraft, reading, AGTube, photography, EDM, SuicideSheeep, TheFatRat, browsing YouTube, and stalking people :P


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by emmykitty.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84161

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 108
Basketball, Football, Soccer, Tennis, Robotics, Computers, Electronics, Programing, Photography, Table Tennis, Anything Cars, Planes, Things with Engines, Reading, EDM, TheFatRat (look him up), Kygo, Alan Walker (Alone by Alan Walker, look it up), Garage band, Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro, Standing, Need for Speed Rivals, 2K 17, Need For Speed, First Light, War of Thunder, Music, Eating, and lots more I cannot remember
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84350

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 295
jGod8865 wrote:
Basketball, Football, Soccer, Tennis, Robotics, Computers, Electronics, Programing, Photography, Table Tennis, Anything Cars, Planes, Things with Engines, Reading, EDM, TheFatRat (look him up), Kygo, Alan Walker (Alone by Alan Walker, look it up), Garage band, Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro, Standing, Need for Speed Rivals, 2K 17, Need For Speed, First Light, War of Thunder, Music, Eating, and lots more I cannot remember
YOU WERE IN ROBOTICS????? :D :D :D :D ok we need to have a talk here
did you happen to go to BMA for the first set of tournaments? (Assuming you were doing FLL)
Oh and YES TFR!!!
Awwwww you have FCP awwwwww I want it so bad but FCPX costs $300 and I'm saving up for a new camera so I don't have to constantly borrow cameras for yearbook...


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84413

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 174
  • Thank you received: 43
emmykitty wrote:
Minecraft, reading, AGTube, photography, EDM, SuicideSheeep, TheFatRat, browsing YouTube, and stalking people :P
you should join my minecraft server :)
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 3 weeks ago #84423

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
Audio Visual stuff (music production, film production( especially GoPro stuff) and recording) anything to do with computers, dirt bikes, and music ( especially guitar)
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 2 weeks ago #84479

Sleeping and trolling the internet (although I've kinda gotten away from that recently bcuz the thing I'd been using broke)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 2 weeks ago #84684

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Sleeping and trolling the internet (although I've kinda gotten away from that recently bcuz the thing I'd been using broke)
Computer??
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 2 weeks ago #84726

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
I like thinking about the insignificance of life.

I also enjoy scrapbooking! :)
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 2 weeks ago #84736

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
I like thinking about the insignificance of life.

I also enjoy scrapbooking! :)
WB SRNitro

I'm guessing that means Welcome Back? If so, thank you, came back with a bang didn't I.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 1 week ago #84871

I build in minecraft whenever the motivation comes, the rest of my time is online, doing homework, or in school. Oh, I also read a lot if I have a good book. I just read through a whole book for two hours straight before posting this. But I don't like reading books that are boring.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 1 week ago #84907

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 108
emmykitty wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Basketball, Football, Soccer, Tennis, Robotics, Computers, Electronics, Programing, Photography, Table Tennis, Anything Cars, Planes, Things with Engines, Reading, EDM, TheFatRat (look him up), Kygo, Alan Walker (Alone by Alan Walker, look it up), Garage band, Logic Pro X, Final Cut Pro, Standing, Need for Speed Rivals, 2K 17, Need For Speed, First Light, War of Thunder, Music, Eating, and lots more I cannot remember
YOU WERE IN ROBOTICS????? :D :D :D :D ok we need to have a talk here
did you happen to go to BMA for the first set of tournaments? (Assuming you were doing FLL)
Oh and YES TFR!!!
Awwwww you have FCP awwwwww I want it so bad but FCPX costs $300 and I'm saving up for a new camera so I don't have to constantly borrow cameras for yearbook...

Sorry I didn't respond to you earlier I just couldn't find the chat again.

First- no my school didn't go the BMA 4 the tournament (u mean Blue Mountain Academy in Pennsylvania) my school literally just started the robotics club but we are supposed to start the leagues
Second- U use FCP and FCPX also my did got FCPX, Logic Pro X, Main Stage, and something Compressor for our computer on sale for $300, its awesome
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 1 month 1 week ago #84909

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 108
endershadow112 wrote:
I build in minecraft whenever the motivation comes, the rest of my time is online, doing homework, or in school. Oh, I also read a lot if I have a good book. I just read through a whole book for two hours straight before posting this. But I don't like reading books that are boring.

same, It's good to find another speed reader and understander of books! :) :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 2 weeks 19 hours ago #85966

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
Reading a good interesting book. Preferably Missionary stories. And making random stuff.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 2 weeks 17 hours ago #85971

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 265
  • Thank you received: 92
Stverno wrote:
I pretty much just rotate between staring at my feet and doing absolutely nothing 24/7 :silly:
With pencils you can DRAW feet and WRITE nothing 24/7.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey everyone 2 weeks 11 hours ago #85977

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
LEMONwizard wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I pretty much just rotate between staring at my feet and doing absolutely nothing 24/7 :silly:
With pencils you can DRAW feet and WRITE nothing 24/7.


But drawing you to do things.

Therefore, I save more energy. :silly:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Hey everyone 1 week 6 days ago #86031

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 846
  • Thank you received: 1012
Stverno wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I pretty much just rotate between staring at my feet and doing absolutely nothing 24/7 :silly:
With pencils you can DRAW feet and WRITE nothing 24/7.


But drawing you to do things.

Therefore, I save more energy. :silly:
*But by drawing you have to do things. ;)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Hey everyone 1 week 5 days ago #86050

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
LEMONwizard wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I pretty much just rotate between staring at my feet and doing absolutely nothing 24/7 :silly:
With pencils you can DRAW feet and WRITE nothing 24/7.


But drawing you to do things.

Therefore, I save more energy. :silly:
*But by drawing you have to do things. ;)

English is hard :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds