Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Photo Sharing Thread!

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 months 2 weeks ago #85643

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3970
  • Thank you received: 3191
This is a touched up pic that I took on a bike ride with my little sis


20171001_164040.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 months 2 weeks ago #85657

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
Quirky wrote:
This is a touched up pic that I took on a bike ride with my little sis


20171001_164040.jpg

that's really neat Quirky!

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 months 2 weeks ago #85800

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 761
  • Thank you received: 617
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
This is a touched up pic that I took on a bike ride with my little sis


20171001_164040.jpg

that's really neat Quirky!
You could say it is... Quirky...
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 months 1 week ago #85997

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
This is a touched up pic that I took on a bike ride with my little sis


20171001_164040.jpg

that's really neat Quirky!
You could say it is... Quirky...
:ohmy: :silly: :P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 months 1 week ago #86009

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3970
  • Thank you received: 3191
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
This is a touched up pic that I took on a bike ride with my little sis


20171001_164040.jpg

that's really neat Quirky!
You could say it is... Quirky...

Lol, that works
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 weeks 1 day ago #90393

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Not a fruit loop..Veggie loop. ;)
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 209
This is a picture I took on a walk, near by my house.
The flowers of a cherry plum tree. They smell very fragrant.

Go ahead, sniff your screen, you may only smell lotion or finger oil though... Sorry, I tried, I really did.

Anyways, I was using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300, for those photographers out there. ;)
Attachments:
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:
Ain't ain't a word, and I ain't gonna use it. ;)
I'm writing a book, called "Classical #b: A True Addiction Story". Anyone get it? ;)
I never let my schooling interfere with my education, and always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 weeks 1 day ago #90398

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1214
  • Thank you received: 456
honeyflower wrote:
This is a picture I took on a walk, near by my house.
The flowers of a cherry plum tree. They smell very fragrant.

Go ahead, sniff your screen, you may only smell lotion or finger oil though... Sorry, I tried, I really did.

Anyways, I was using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300, for those photographers out there. ;)
That is a really good picture

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo Sharing Thread! 4 weeks 1 day ago #90406

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Not a fruit loop..Veggie loop. ;)
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 209
horsegirl04 wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
This is a picture I took on a walk, near by my house.
The flowers of a cherry plum tree. They smell very fragrant.

Go ahead, sniff your screen, you may only smell lotion or finger oil though... Sorry, I tried, I really did.

Anyways, I was using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300, for those photographers out there. ;)
That is a really good picture

Aww, thanks. ;)
Photography is something I truly enjoy.
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:
Ain't ain't a word, and I ain't gonna use it. ;)
I'm writing a book, called "Classical #b: A True Addiction Story". Anyone get it? ;)
I never let my schooling interfere with my education, and always and never are two words you should always remember never to use. :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds