Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CKLICK ON THIS

CKLICK ON THIS 5 months 2 days ago #82031

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1143
Cool Cat wrote:
Hey guys check out my blog/website I ace been working on. It's not done yet. I'll be posting videos on it soon.

Seriously, check it out!!
Hey Cool Cat,
I edited your post because your site has your email address on it which has your name in it... other than that, great site. :)
BP
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CKLICK ON THIS 5 months 2 days ago #82043

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Cool Cat wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Hey guys check out my blog/website I ace been working on. It's not done yet. I'll be posting videos on it soon.

Hey Cool Cat,
I edited your post because your site has your email address on it which has your name in it... other than that, great site. :)
BP
I don't care if people see my email address. I put it on my website because I don't mind. If i want to give my info, it my choice.
Thanks for the concern, though
I'm not worried about it being on your website, I'm not allowed to let links to personal info through onto guide. Sorry.
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils

CKLICK ON THIS 5 months 2 days ago #82051

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Cool Cat wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:

Hey Cool Cat,
BP

By the way I understand ur concerns but may I ask why, when I edit my profile, there is an option where I can "make email visible". Really, there is an option like that. Look for yourself.
*see my answer on your other topic

#nopetgerbils

CKLICK ON THIS 5 months 2 days ago #82060

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
Hey sorry if Iv been disrespectful. I just lost it I was mad. I felt u weren't being fair, and I still think the same thing. Would u like me to change my signature so people can't find my website?
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

CKLICK ON THIS 5 months 1 day ago #82070

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
Cool Cat wrote:
Hey sorry if Iv been disrespectful. I just lost it I was mad. I felt u weren't being fair, and I still think the same thing. Would u like me to change my signature so people can't find my website?
I forgive you :) how do you think I'm not being fair? Your signature is up to you, I personally wouldn't have it there, just cos you don't know who is one guide, and considering you've already shared a bit about yourself on here. You don't really want some random people emailing you lol.
Or maybe you do. Idk, your choice regarding your signature .
Happy Sabbath everyone!

#nopetgerbils

CKLICK ON THIS 5 months 1 day ago #82153

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
bush possum wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
I forgive you :) how do you think I'm not being fair? Your signature is up to you, I personally wouldn't have it there, just cos you don't know who is one guide, and considering you've already shared a bit about yourself on here. You don't really want some random people emailing you lol.
Or maybe you do. Idk, your choice regarding your signature .
Happy Sabbath everyone!
Look nobody's gonna email me and if they did, I could care less. I can just delet and block them. The email was only to get feedback from my website. Hey, sorry for being immature.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds