Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Watersports

Watersports 4 months 2 days ago #79920

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
I know I've made a topic like this before but there are quite a few new people since then so...
Do any of you guys do any kind of watersports? I do! It's so much fun! Especially waterskiing. What do u guys think?
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
Last Edit: 4 months 2 days ago by 20awesome00. Reason: Typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watersports 4 months 2 days ago #79928

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1011
Well, I've tried kneeboarding, and I think I tried wakeboarding, but I can't remember anymore... I've ridden on a seadoo, and that was tons of fun!!
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Watersports 4 months 2 days ago #79936

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
Well, I've tried kneeboarding, and I think I tried wakeboarding, but I can't remember anymore... I've ridden on a seadoo, and that was tons of fun!!
When you say seadoo do u mean their jetskis or boats? We have a seadoo jetski and my uncle has the boat.

Watersports 4 months 2 days ago #79937

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1011
20awesome00 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
When you say seadoo do u mean their jetskis or boats? We have a seadoo jetski and my uncle has the boat.
Ahhh ok, didn't realise there was anything more than a he JetSki lol. Yeah, I rode on the back of the JetSki as the guy was doing 120 kph and I nearly fell off at one stage :lol: :huh:
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Watersports 4 months 2 days ago #79939

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Ahhh ok, didn't realise there was anything more than a he JetSki lol. Yeah, I rode on the back of the JetSki as the guy was doing 120 kph and I nearly fell off at one stage :lol: :huh:
Haha they are fun aren't they! And btw 120 kph is a lot more fun if u are the driver!

Watersports 4 months 1 day ago #79943

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 495
My Conference's Campmeeting has watersports as an activity! I did it a few times, I tried knee boarding and tubing :P It was quite fun, but the water was cold.
I'm not that good tho, I could barely get up on the knee board, so I just failed at the skiis :P
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Watersports 4 months 1 day ago #79976

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
TravelPastel wrote:
My Conference's Campmeeting has watersports as an activity! I did it a few times, I tried knee boarding and tubing :P It was quite fun, but the water was cold.
I'm not that good tho, I could barely get up on the knee board, so I just failed at the skiis :P

It all takes practice and there is a lot to think about when ur learning... Especially waterskiis! Basically all u have to remember is keep your feet shoulder width apart, your arms straight, your knees slightly bent, lean back (but not too far!), keep your eyes on the boat, watch for potential waives, remember the signals, let go when u come back to the beach, and whatever you do if you fall off - let go of the rope!
When I was learning my cousins conveniently for got to tell me to let go when I fell off... It was not fun!
After a couple of times u don't have to think about any of it, u just no.

Watersports 3 months 4 weeks ago #80087

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
20awesome00 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

It all takes practice and there is a lot to think about when ur learning... Especially waterskiis! Basically all u have to remember is keep your feet shoulder width apart, your arms straight, your knees slightly bent, lean back (but not too far!), keep your eyes on the boat, watch for potential waives, remember the signals, let go when u come back to the beach, and whatever you do if you fall off - let go of the rope!
When I was learning my cousins conveniently for got to tell me to let go when I fell off... It was not fun!

Lol that would hurt. I never did get up on skis. Only on a knee board.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Watersports 3 months 4 weeks ago #80138

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
Cool Cat wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

Lol you are gonna do it at some point in ur life though right? Please? We need an extra 3 people for the pyramid!

Watersports 3 months 4 weeks ago #80213

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
20awesome00 wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

Lol you are gonna do it at some point in ur life though right? Please? We need an extra 3 people for the pyramid!

I'll try sometime. I need to convince dad to get a JetSki because we r right by a really wide river. That would be awesome!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Watersports 3 months 4 weeks ago #80215

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
Cool Cat wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:

I'll try sometime. I need to convince dad to get a JetSki because we r right by a really wide river. That would be awesome!
Yes!
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds