Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #82972

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 965
  • Thank you received: 1143
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I don't mind :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Head of EDM

And a note to others, I just wanted to know your thoughts. If you don't want to, that's fine. Now, we will change the rules so that new active users are able to participate.

Bush, horsegirl, it is a person's choice if they want to participate and if they will allow themselves to be hurt. Don't control other's choices pls.
I'm not controlling, I'm asking begging.
You sound so desperate.
Because I am?
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #82975

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 655
  • Thank you received: 426
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I don't mind :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Head of EDM

And a note to others, I just wanted to know your thoughts. If you don't want to, that's fine. Now, we will change the rules so that new active users are able to participate.

Bush, horsegirl, it is a person's choice if they want to participate and if they will allow themselves to be hurt. Don't control other's choices pls.
I'm not controlling, I'm asking begging.
You sound so desperate.
Because I am?

I agree. I don't think we should start this again. When it was going, it was too chaotic and I couldn't tell who was saying what. We rocked the boat once, a repeat might capsize it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #82981

bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I don't mind :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Head of EDM

And a note to others, I just wanted to know your thoughts. If you don't want to, that's fine. Now, we will change the rules so that new active users are able to participate.

Bush, horsegirl, it is a person's choice if they want to participate and if they will allow themselves to be hurt. Don't control other's choices pls.
I'm not controlling, I'm asking begging.
You are so desperate. ;)

Quirky said in another topic that it is a person's choice whether or not they want to click on a topic or if they want to participate in a topic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #82984

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 965
  • Thank you received: 1143
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I don't mind :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Head of EDM

And a note to others, I just wanted to know your thoughts. If you don't want to, that's fine. Now, we will change the rules so that new active users are able to participate.

Bush, horsegirl, it is a person's choice if they want to participate and if they will allow themselves to be hurt. Don't control other's choices pls.
I'm not controlling, I'm asking begging.
You are so desperate. ;)

Quirky said in another topic that it is a person's choice whether or not they want to click on a topic or if they want to participate in a topic.
Can you imagine Jesus taking part in it? The way things are going in this world in less than a year we might be in the little time of trouble. Don't you think it would be better to spend the time that you would otherwise argue about who does what getting others ready for heaven?
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83009

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 619
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I don't mind :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Head of EDM

And a note to others, I just wanted to know your thoughts. If you don't want to, that's fine. Now, we will change the rules so that new active users are able to participate.

Bush, horsegirl, it is a person's choice if they want to participate and if they will allow themselves to be hurt. Don't control other's choices pls.
I'm not controlling, I'm asking begging.
You are so desperate. ;)

Quirky said in another topic that it is a person's choice whether or not they want to click on a topic or if they want to participate in a topic.
Can you imagine Jesus taking part in it? The way things are going in this world in less than a year we might be in the little time of trouble. Don't you think it would be better to spend the time that you would otherwise argue about who does what getting others ready for heaven?
No offense, but I'm kinda tired of hearing "Would Jesus do it?" simply because a lot of things just aren't that simple. I don't see anything wrong with Guidesteria in and of itself. I think it's the way things were blown way out of proportion last time and the way everybody took it so seriously.

I mean, to me it seems like a cool and fun idea. I see nothing sinful or harmful in electing people for different roles for fun. The problem is with the people. I know that lots of people got hurt last time this happened, and I think that could have been avoided.

I think that a lot of the old timers ( :P ) will probably not want to participate because of what happened last time, and I understand that. I don't even know if I myself would join in simply because I probably wouldn't have the time to be on here a lot.

But I don't think that the people who do want to do it shouldn't be allowed to. If everyone encourages each other instead of tearing each other down and basically reenacting a small scale version of last election, I think it could be really cool.

To come back the question of "What would Jesus do?", I think Jesus would treat everyone with care, respect, and kindness in all circumstances. I don't know what that means for you. Maybe it means that you would rather stay out of this. Maybe it means you would rather revive Guidesteria and start over in a better way.

I don't think we should be asking "Should we or should we not do this?" That's just going to cause a fight. We should be asking "How can I best conduct myself like Jesus?" For some people, that will mean not getting involved. For others, that will mean trying to remake Guidesteria in a better fashion.

So I think we should just leave it up to each individual on whether or not they will do this. If someone doesn't want to do it, then ok. That's fine. They will wish the people who are interested in this good luck. And the people who want to rebuild Guidesteria won't push others into joining.

To me, it's that simple. Whatever you want to do, do it with the nicest intentions, and don't try to drag people along with you.

I apologize if I have in any way upset anyone. I assure you, none of what I said was meant to offend anyone, so please don't take it that way. :)
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, sunnyside1, missionarykid

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83017

emmy01 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
bush possum wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
I don't mind :)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Head of EDM

And a note to others, I just wanted to know your thoughts. If you don't want to, that's fine. Now, we will change the rules so that new active users are able to participate.

Bush, horsegirl, it is a person's choice if they want to participate and if they will allow themselves to be hurt. Don't control other's choices pls.
I'm not controlling, I'm asking begging.
You are so desperate. ;)

Quirky said in another topic that it is a person's choice whether or not they want to click on a topic or if they want to participate in a topic.
Can you imagine Jesus taking part in it? The way things are going in this world in less than a year we might be in the little time of trouble. Don't you think it would be better to spend the time that you would otherwise argue about who does what getting others ready for heaven?
No offense, but I'm kinda tired of hearing "Would Jesus do it?" simply because a lot of things just aren't that simple. I don't see anything wrong with Guidesteria in and of itself. I think it's the way things were blown way out of proportion last time and the way everybody took it so seriously.

I mean, to me it seems like a cool and fun idea. I see nothing sinful or harmful in electing people for different roles for fun. The problem is with the people. I know that lots of people got hurt last time this happened, and I think that could have been avoided.

I think that a lot of the old timers ( :P ) will probably not want to participate because of what happened last time, and I understand that. I don't even know if I myself would join in simply because I probably wouldn't have the time to be on here a lot.

But I don't think that the people who do want to do it shouldn't be allowed to. If everyone encourages each other instead of tearing each other down and basically reenacting a small scale version of last election, I think it could be really cool.

To come back the question of "What would Jesus do?", I think Jesus would treat everyone with care, respect, and kindness in all circumstances. I don't know what that means for you. Maybe it means that you would rather stay out of this. Maybe it means you would rather revive Guidesteria and start over in a better way.

I don't think we should be asking "Should we or should we not do this?" That's just going to cause a fight. We should be asking "How can I best conduct myself like Jesus?" For some people, that will mean not getting involved. For others, that will mean trying to remake Guidesteria in a better fashion.

So I think we should just leave it up to each individual on whether or not they will do this. If someone doesn't want to do it, then ok. That's fine. They will wish the people who are interested in this good luck. And the people who want to rebuild Guidesteria won't push others into joining.

To me, it's that simple. Whatever you want to do, do it with the nicest intentions, and don't try to drag people along with you.

I apologize if I have in any way upset anyone. I assure you, none of what I said was meant to offend anyone, so please don't take it that way. :)
THANK YOU!!! I want to re-build Guidesteria. In a better way. You DONT have to participate. If you want to, then you can. if you don't, then you don't have to.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, emmy01

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83020

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 277
  • Thank you received: 153
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83029

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1015
  • Thank you received: 405
If we did do this again i would be a part of it, plus Guide has been kinda slow lately, but I think if we did, we should do it differently

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83033

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 655
  • Thank you received: 426
Pyrrhic wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

There were arguments and hurt feelings and multiple people left Guide for good.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83039

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 965
  • Thank you received: 1143
sunnyside1 wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

There were arguments and hurt feelings and multiple people left Guide for good.
MK was going to leave for good and then decided to come back, and Peach left for good, but then changed her reasons for leaving afterward. A couple of people who were strained by this left later due to other smaller incidents.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83041

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Posts: 518
  • Thank you received: 183
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83046

jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83056

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Posts: 518
  • Thank you received: 183
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?

Can i be vice head of EDM (I did make the chat :) )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83062

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1015
  • Thank you received: 405
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?

i think that Quirky should be but I know that she was the President last time and when they wanted her to do it again it caused problems, but I cannot think of anyone else.

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83069

jGod8865 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?

Can i be vice head of EDM (I did make the chat :) )
there is no such thing as vice head.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 1 week ago #83074

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1015
  • Thank you received: 405
what would i be?

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 6 days ago #83081

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 604
I am confused why we have presidents in a kingdom when we should have kings. It is called a KINGdom

Also I'm the pegasus
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 6 days ago #83085

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 619
horsegirl04 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?

i think that Quirky should be but I know that she was the President last time and when they wanted her to do it again it caused problems, but I cannot think of anyone else.
If Stverno was willing, I would say that she would make an awesome president.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 4 months 6 days ago #83093

horsegirl04 wrote:
what would i be?
idk. what role do you think you would fit best?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 3 months 4 weeks ago #83536

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 655
  • Thank you received: 426
Ok guys, have fun! Keep Jesus first and build each other up!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, TravelPastel

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 3 months 4 weeks ago #83545

  • Felixx
  • Felixx's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Just try it. You'll definitely see.
  • Posts: 35
  • Thank you received: 15
Ooh didn't see this topic yet x3

It can be no one other than myself to take the job~
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 3 months 4 weeks ago #83555

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 604
sunnyside1 wrote:
Ok guys, have fun! Keep Jesus first and build each other up!
Yeeey it's sunnyside!!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 3 months 3 weeks ago #83828

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 655
  • Thank you received: 426
TravelPastel wrote:
sunnyside1 wrote:
Ok guys, have fun! Keep Jesus first and build each other up!
Yeeey it's sunnyside!!

Hi! :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 3 months 3 weeks ago #83918

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 730
  • Thank you received: 311
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?

Can i be vice head of EDM (I did make the chat :) )
there is no such thing as vice head.
He can share head with me :)


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

who do you think should be the Vice Presidents of The Kingdom of Guidesteria 3 months 2 weeks ago #84041

emmykitty wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I shall be head of the EDM department

And the department of Cars

emmykitty is already head of EDM. I don't think there is a department of transportation lol. But who is the president?

Can i be vice head of EDM (I did make the chat :) )
there is no such thing as vice head.
He can share head with me :)
or..

emmy01 can be president and jGod can be head of EDM
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.316 seconds