Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Anyone else have goats???

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 7 months ago #57344

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
IMG_20151229_120050.jpg

391
I have 3 goats!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57432

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
I don't have any
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57488

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 328
You're goat is so cute :ohmy: I don't have a goat because I live in the city :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57499

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 646
  • Thank you received: 345
We don't have goats, but my neighbours did at one point. They had about seven goats and a two sets of twins were born one year, until one set died a few moths later... :( The goats were very cute but I am pretty sure they all died off or got sold. Our other neighbours had llamas! Our neighbourhood is a big farmyard!
P.S. The llamas got sold too...
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101, Ruthie, Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57538

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 183
  • Thank you received: 36
No, but where I used to live our neighbors have a lot of goats. I helped brush them. They brush them and sell the hair. :)


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57551

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
Nice that ya'll get to see them, or did ;) . we had goats when I was younger, we just got 2 last year and 1 this year! They are great animals :). We use our goat for milk and sell the babies, wish I could keep the babies!!!. Which so far my goat has given birth to one girl! I'll post a pic of her baby.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57552

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
When we were little our grandad surprised me by giving me a baby goat. I named it happy. (Don't ask me why) It died 'cause it was taken from its mother too early and it wouldn't eat.
My grandad was a sheep farmer and he used to round up wild goats to send to the slaughter house. I know right! So sad!! Well... There was one mother goat and her 2 babies kept in a holding pen waiting to be sent to the slaughter house. The mother was not producing milk for them. One was basically dead... But we took the one that might have some hope of living and took it home. It lived for two days. It seemed to gain strength but I think we fed him too much that it bloated him to death. He was such a sweet goat!! I love goats too even if they are stinky.
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57657

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
miss amazing wrote:
When we were little our grandad surprised me by giving me a baby goat. I named it happy. (Don't ask me why) It died 'cause it was taken from its mother too early and it wouldn't eat.
My grandad was a sheep farmer and he used to round up wild goats to send to the slaughter house. I know right! So sad!! Well... There was one mother goat and her 2 babies kept in a holding pen waiting to be sent to the slaughter house. The mother was not producing milk for them. One was basically dead... But we took the one that might have some hope of living and took it home. It lived for two days. It seemed to gain strength but I think we fed him too much that it bloated him to death. He was such a sweet goat!! I love goats too even if they are stinky.
That's very sad! :( Glad you tryed to help :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #57986

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 328
mittens92999 wrote:
We don't have goats, but my neighbours did at one point. They had about seven goats and a two sets of twins were born one year, until one set died a few moths later... :( The goats were very cute but I am pretty sure they all died off or got sold. Our other neighbours had llamas! Our neighbourhood is a big farmyard!
P.S. The llamas got sold too...

Poor llamas :( Hopefully they went to a good home :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #58020

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3709
  • Thank you received: 2981
We don't have any goats but we have a donkey....I don't know why

20160509_193127.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101, Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #58074

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
Quirky wrote:
We don't have any goats but we have a donkey....I don't know why

20160509_193127.jpg

Lol! For some reason that really cracked me up :whistle:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, honeyflower, Blue Tornado, Lloyd101, Pyrrhic, im a beekeeper, Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #58188

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 274
  • Thank you received: 147
No, no animals.
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #58257

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
Quirky wrote:
We don't have any goats but we have a donkey....I don't know why

20160509_193127.jpg
Lol! Donkeys are pretty cool animals :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 6 months ago #58258

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
Pyrrhic wrote:
No, no animals.
Wow, Pyrrhic! I don't think I could live without animals....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 5 months ago #58372

  • OUTBACK
  • OUTBACK's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie and proud of it!
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 55
Goatlover wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
No, no animals.
Wow, Pyrrhic! I don't think I could live without animals....
Totally agree!!!! :P I love my animals, great and small! :)
“I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 3 months ago #60400

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 989
Awuhh... I love animals!
Unfortunately, of I did have a goat, we would get a bunch of rules and regulations stipulating exactly how we're supposed to raise our goat and where we're allowed to take it and we must clean up after it at all times or the authorities will be forced to take 'further measures'.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 2 months ago #60832

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
Oh yes! I understand, they LOVE to get into trouble :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62329

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
I will soon have goats when I move. I we are planing to move before December!!! :woohoo: Please pray all goes well. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62330

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Goatlover wrote:
Nice that ya'll get to see them, or did ;) . we had goats when I was younger, we just got 2 last year and 1 this year! They are great animals :). We use our goat for milk and sell the babies, wish I could keep the babies!!!. Which so far my goat has given birth to one girl! I'll post a pic of her baby.

I saw you post that on Talent Showcase. I thought it was a dog! :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62391

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 391
  • Thank you received: 189
Peach1 wrote:
Goatlover wrote:
Nice that ya'll get to see them, or did ;) . we had goats when I was younger, we just got 2 last year and 1 this year! They are great animals :). We use our goat for milk and sell the babies, wish I could keep the babies!!!. Which so far my goat has given birth to one girl! I'll post a pic of her baby.

I saw you post that on Talent Showcase. I thought it was a dog! :blush:
that is kind of funny :silly:

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62705

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3709
  • Thank you received: 2981
Goatlover wrote:
Quirky wrote:
We don't have any goats but we have a donkey....I don't know why

20160509_193127.jpg
Lol! Donkeys are pretty cool animals :cheer:

Yeah. He's so sweet! One time he was standing right next to a tree and he say down and tried to roll around but he rolled too close to the tree and got stuck. We had to help him get back up :lol: it was kind of funny
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 2 weeks ago #62886

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
im a beekeeper wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Goatlover wrote:
Nice that ya'll get to see them, or did ;) . we had goats when I was younger, we just got 2 last year and 1 this year! They are great animals :). We use our goat for milk and sell the babies, wish I could keep the babies!!!. Which so far my goat has given birth to one girl! I'll post a pic of her baby.

I saw you post that on Talent Showcase. I thought it was a dog! :blush:
that is kind of funny :silly:
HAHAHA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 2 weeks ago #63246

  • OUTBACK
  • OUTBACK's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Aussie and proud of it!
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 55
bush possum wrote:
OUTBACK wrote:
Goatlover wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
No, no animals.
Wow, Pyrrhic! I don't think I could live without animals....
Totally agree!!!! :P I love my animals, great and small! :)
ME THREE!!!! :woohoo: :silly: :whistle:
P.S. hi friend! :D
G'day blister :P Ooops I meant sister... :)
“I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 1 year 1 week ago #63589

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 668
  • Thank you received: 528
You know, there is this fun little website that tells you how many goats you're worth
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goatlover

Anyone else have goats??? 11 months 4 weeks ago #64271

  • Goatlover
  • Goatlover's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm beekeepers little sister
  • Posts: 79
  • Thank you received: 15
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
You know, there is this fun little website that tells you how many goats you're worth
Really? Hahaha!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds