Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Water sports

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55240

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Hey! Are there any other water sports lovers out there? Or is it just me?
My favourites are waterskiing wakeboarding and biscuiting... There are soooo many more that I really enjoy though!
What are you guys favourites?
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55276

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 274
  • Thank you received: 147
I love swimming!
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55294

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
I like; kayaking, sups, jet skis, boogie boarding, sailing, and just playing in the water. Do those count as water sports?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55399

  • sunnyside1
  • sunnyside1's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 410
swimming
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.



The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55422

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
I LOVE knee boarding (as you already know) and bisecting is awesome! (especially on chopy days)
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55426

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
Well...I've tried waterskiing but I couldn't get up. :( I absolutely love biscuiting though.( When I can). :woohoo:
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55529

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Cool Cat wrote:
I LOVE knee boarding (as you already know) and bisecting is awesome! (especially on chopy days)
You did amazing that first day going over the boat wakes! There were soooooo many for that time of morning when you were out!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55530

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
miss amazing wrote:
Well...I've tried waterskiing but I couldn't get up. :( I absolutely love biscuiting though.( When I can). :woohoo:
Biscuiting is SOOOOOOO!!!! Much fun I can't get over it... I like it when it is either rough or dead calm with HEAPS of long corners... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55544

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
What's biscuiting?! :huh:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55616

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
I can't wait till I can jump the wake properly on the wakeboard!!! Will be soon! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55649

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Mp137 wrote:
I like; kayaking, sups, jet skis, boogie boarding, sailing, and just playing in the water. Do those count as water sports?
Yes! That's so cool!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55650

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Mp137 wrote:
What's biscuiting?! :huh:
Biscuiting is when your on a big flat blowup thing and are getting dragged behind a boat.
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55675

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 471
  • Thank you received: 131
I don't really do water sports but I just love swimming lol
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55690

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
20awesome00 wrote:
I can't wait till I can jump the wake properly on the wakeboard!!! Will be soon! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote I want to learn how to do a 360 on a knee board.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55703

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
Mp137 wrote:
What's biscuiting?! :huh:
Oh...sorry. Maybe you don't use that term in the US. A biscuits like this blow-up thing that is pulled behind a boat. You hold on to the handles and try to stay on. Its really fun! :woohoo:
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 9 months ago #55705

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
20awesome00 wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
I LOVE knee boarding (as you already know) and bisecting is awesome! (especially on chopy days)
You did amazing that first day going over the boat wakes! There were soooooo many for that time of morning when you were out!
Thanks.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #55859

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2188
  • Thank you received: 1944
miss amazing wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
What's biscuiting?! :huh:
Oh...sorry. Maybe you don't use that term in the US. A biscuits like this blow-up thing that is pulled behind a boat. You hold on to the handles and try to stay on. Its really fun! :woohoo:

Ohhhh... Yeah, we do that. We pull it behind our jet skis. We call it.... Idk what we call it. :blink: Tubing? Idk. :dry:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #55948

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1428
  • Thank you received: 1213
I'm not really familiar with water sports. It might be because I prefer sports where both feet are on solid ground.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #55993

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
20awesome00 wrote:
I can't wait till I can jump the wake properly on the wakeboard!!! Will be soon! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I haven't seen you wake board. By the way, that was a pretty cool wake board you got. I didn't realise it was yours until Miss Amazing told me.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #56378

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Cool Cat wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
I can't wait till I can jump the wake properly on the wakeboard!!! Will be soon! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I haven't seen you wake board. By the way, that was a pretty cool wake board you got. I didn't realise it was yours until Miss Amazing told me.
Lol! I will hopefully be able to try it out on the watersports social next week... If not then when we next go to the lake which seems aLONG way away even to its only a couple of weeks... (Miss amazing! 3) lol
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #56437

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 194
And you won't forget to bring something...
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #56474

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
miss amazing wrote:
And you won't forget to bring something...
Lol - Yes!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #56549

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
Mp137 wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
What's biscuiting?! :huh:
Oh...sorry. Maybe you don't use that term in the US. A biscuits like this blow-up thing that is pulled behind a boat. You hold on to the handles and try to stay on. Its really fun! :woohoo:

Ohhhh... Yeah, we do that. We pull it behind our jet skis. We call it.... Idk what we call it. :blink: Tubing? Idk. :dry:

Banana boat maybe? That's what comes to mind based on the description
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 8 months ago #56582

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
miss amazing wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
What's biscuiting?! :huh:
Oh...sorry. Maybe you don't use that term in the US. A biscuits like this blow-up thing that is pulled behind a boat. You hold on to the handles and try to stay on. Its really fun! :woohoo:

Ohhhh... Yeah, we do that. We pull it behind our jet skis. We call it.... Idk what we call it. :blink: Tubing? Idk. :dry:

Banana boat maybe? That's what comes to mind based on the description
Banana and biscuits are different things... A banna is a long blow up tube that has a high potential for rolling upside down, and a biscuit is a big flat blow up disk. They kindof look like the food they were named after! They are both pulled behind a boat though!
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water sports 1 year 7 months ago #56647

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
20awesome00 wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
20awesome00 wrote:
I can't wait till I can jump the wake properly on the wakeboard!!! Will be soon! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I haven't seen you wake board. By the way, that was a pretty cool wake board you got. I didn't realise it was yours until Miss Amazing told me.
Lol! I will hopefully be able to try it out on the watersports social next week... If not then when we next go to the lake which seems aLONG way away even to its only a couple of weeks... (Miss amazing! 3) lol
Did you have fun at the watersports social?
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds