TOPIC: Leave me alone

minecraft is satan like 1 year 6 months ago #56783

• paulmasaka
  • I love Jesus
  • Thank you received: 9
i play survival craft no zombies
Some people look at Goliath and say he is to big to hit,
I say he is to big to miss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

minecraft is satan like 1 year 6 months ago #56823

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Quirky wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Big al wrote:
Mine craft is Fun when you use it to Glorify God.

just curious, how can one use Minecraft to glorify God?

You can build a church and not awesome mansions and pools and castles and ranches and cities and all that wicked stuff

Soooo, how does building a church on a computer glorify God?

Soooo, how does painting a picture of a church glorify God?

It's a type of art. Digital art.

In any case, all of us might have our own concept of what glorifies God, but as the Bible says: "Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31. Think about that. Happy Sabbath

But...how does that glorify God? How does digital art glorify God?

Because art can glorify God. And digital art is just a different style.

I feel like we're going in squares. Hoooooowwww???? Like, does it draw people's minds to Christ's? Will it cause someone to return to church, or reasses their lives? That's what i mean when i say "how".

The question is not does it draw people to God, but "Will it draw people to God?".

Okay, yeah. Will it draw people's minds to Christ?
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson

minecraft is satan like 1 year 5 months ago #58184

i agree.

minecraft is satan like 1 year 5 months ago #58185

bush possum wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Big al wrote:

You can build a church and not awesome mansions and pools and castles and ranches and cities and all that wicked stuff

I feel like we're going in squares. Hoooooowwww???? Like, does it draw people's minds to Christ's? Will it cause someone to return to church, or reasses their lives? That's what i mean when i say "how".

The question is not does it draw people to God, but "Will it draw people to God?".
Same difference??

would you hang up a mine craft picture up in church? no,right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nate1246

minecraft is satan like 1 year 5 months ago #58238

• it is me
  • I love books, Physics, and chocolate
  • Thank you received: 44
SILLY KALLIEANN wrote:
bush possum wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Big al wrote:

Same difference??

would you hang up a mine craft picture up in church? no,right?

Well, if god wants to use it he can. Even though i dont like minecraft, i think it can be used to glorify god, like, if you post a picture of a church somewhere someone who has left the church can see it and the holy spirit can work in them and they might remember smthng or whatever and join the church again.
You never know.
God and sciences are like a bicycle wheel. Like the spokes, all sciences lead to God's amazing power and love, which, like the circular rim, has no beginning and no end.

minecraft is satan like 1 year 4 months ago #58583

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2916
bush possum wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Black_Tiger_11 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Big al wrote:

Same difference??

Lol, well I think its kind of asking me of i can jump off of a cliff. Do I have the ability to jump off of a cliff? Of course! Now, WILL I jump off of a cliff? Um, yeah no.

But I'll stop now. I think I was being too persistent with my questioning before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

minecraft is satan like 1 year 3 months ago #59019

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
KawaiiArtist wrote:
Are you not answering cause im right?
Yea I agree with me too
***** !-!
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

minecraft is satan like 1 year 3 months ago #59035

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
throws soda argh another headache quirky gave me
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

minecraft is satan like 1 year 3 months ago #59079

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 92
Nate1246 wrote:
Stop!
My dad's side of the family, the big and silly side, lives all over the country and I don't get to be with them often. Sometimes we get together in person, but more often we get on Minecraft and Google Plus and talk together while we play a mini game on Minecraft that a family member put together. We have our own family world and sometimes I can get on and my favorite cousin is on so we play together. For me, Minecraft is a way to keep in touch.

Minecraft is a wonderful way to spend time. It's a world where there are no limits. You can build anything and do things that are impossible in real life. You can express your imagination or creativity and just be you. There are fun things like fireworks, red stone, and elytras. You can play with others or keep it to yourself. Minecraft is sometimes a blessing.

I don't think of zombies or skeletons in Minecraft as the "undead", I just think of them as something to be defeated. I often turn them off.

Minecraft is NOT satanic.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.

minecraft is satan like 1 year 3 months ago #59083

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
Blue Tornado wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Just saying but looking at zombies, skeletons, or witches in a game is not bad. How are you worshipping Satan playing a game? You aren't. See, you are not worshipping anything when playing a game that involves killing zombies, witches, and skeletons. I mean are you really saying "Oh look at the zombies and stuff I will adore them forever!!!!" No. You kill it for the reason being that they are the enemies in the game.

I just want to say that I agree with you completely. I personally don't play Minecraft and don't see how it could be satanic in any way. Sure, there's zombies and witches and skeletons, but you kill them for a reason, as you've said. BUT at a campmeeting once I heard that if you're not following Jesus, you're unintentionally serving Satan. I look at it this way: Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the Gospel (the Great Commission) and I understand that, according to that speaker, if you're not preaching it to the world, then you're fulfilling Satan's plan to keep it from going everywhere.

And also, while talking about the enemies, let me ask you this. Would Jesus play a game where you kill zombies (which are the dead that have been resurrected to some extent), kill witches (which are Satan-worshippers [just look at the Witch of Endor story in 1 Samuel]), and kill skeletons (zombies with no skin obviously)? Sure, there's peaceful mode, but even then you're just building forever and ever. What's the point of the game? In Super Mario for example your goal is to get to Bowser and save Princess Peach. What's the goal in Minecraft? To build for all eternity in a virtual game? Is that how you want to spend eternity, on a virtual game building fictional stuff?
You're right. FICTIONAL stuff. You can't build it in real life, can you? It's a way to open and express your imagination.
If there are monsters, what's the point? They just get in your way and destroy stuff. The point of the game is to 1. Survive, which is more realistic without monsters and 2. Build, which is easier without monsters.

minecraft is satan like 1 year 3 months ago #59150

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
OK just you know what. Bye u guys can argue everything amongst ur self's bye
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

minecraft is satan like 1 year 3 months ago #59398

• Birdie500
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 311
Honestly...people...I definitely respect all of your opinions but...i don't see how peaceful mode on Minecraft is satanic also???? On peaceful, it's pretty much a game for the creative minds??? As long as u use it wisely and don't put it before God, I don't particularly see what's wrong with it...
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----

minecraft is satan like 7 months 2 weeks ago #68799

• master builder
  • I can build all things through Christ who gives me
  • Thank you received: 30
well Minecraft is good/bad you can play on peaceful or hardcore if you are saying Minecraft satanic then legos are satanic to because they both are very similar.

minecraft is satan like 7 months 2 weeks ago #68800

• master builder
  • I can build all things through Christ who gives me
  • Thank you received: 30
and not just that if Minecraft is satanic so is iPads and all electric things phone telivion and tablets almost every thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

minecraft is satan like 7 months 1 week ago #69288

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 612
I think that everyone has to decide for themselves based on their own actions. For example, if all someone ever did was play minecraft, and they even skipped worship to play, then, yes, it could be considered an idol or satanic or whatever. But if someone else only went on for a few minutes a day and on peaceful, then I wouldn't think it would be doing much damage. So I think we've just all got to remember that a persons opinion is according to their own experience and we need to respect that. :)
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside

minecraft is satan like 7 months 1 week ago #69521

• LolingforJesus
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 147
Mp137 wrote:
Nate1246 wrote:
not suppose to its satan worship well its not intirely soo because who created killing and when you kill who takes the blame no blame it was fun :cheer: but then peaple wake up and then im going to do that in real life

Only insane people would play mine craft, think killing the bad guys was fun, then go and kill people! "Hey! Killing those monsters on minecraft was so fun, I'm going to do that in real life!!!" :woohoo:

Nope. That's not reality Nate. :side:

Now I'm not against Minecraft, most of my friends play it. But actually many mass killers have played violent video games. Probably not Minecraft, but it is true that playing violent games are not a wonderful thing to do..

minecraft is satan like 7 months 1 week ago #69522

• LolingforJesus
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 147
I don't think Minecraft is Satan's worship. However, there are some things (killing zombies, just killing in general) I don't think are good for a Christian to play. And the peaceful mode, lol I don't know if I have patience for that...... :)

minecraft is satan like 5 months 1 day ago #77575

• ClimberforGod
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Thank you received: 94
Blue Tornado wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Just saying but looking at zombies, skeletons, or witches in a game is not bad. How are you worshipping Satan playing a game? You aren't. See, you are not worshipping anything when playing a game that involves killing zombies, witches, and skeletons. I mean are you really saying "Oh look at the zombies and stuff I will adore them forever!!!!" No. You kill it for the reason being that they are the enemies in the game.

I just want to say that I agree with you completely. I personally don't play Minecraft and don't see how it could be satanic in any way. Sure, there's zombies and witches and skeletons, but you kill them for a reason, as you've said. BUT at a campmeeting once I heard that if you're not following Jesus, you're unintentionally serving Satan. I look at it this way: Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the Gospel (the Great Commission) and I understand that, according to that speaker, if you're not preaching it to the world, then you're fulfilling Satan's plan to keep it from going everywhere.

And also, while talking about the enemies, let me ask you this. Would Jesus play a game where you kill zombies (which are the dead that have been resurrected to some extent), kill witches (which are Satan-worshippers [just look at the Witch of Endor story in 1 Samuel]), and kill skeletons (zombies with no skin obviously)? Sure, there's peaceful mode, but even then you're just building forever and ever. What's the point of the game? In Super Mario for example your goal is to get to Bowser and save Princess Peach. What's the goal in Minecraft? To build for all eternity in a virtual game? Is that how you want to spend eternity, on a virtual game building fictional stuff?

I agree on the first two paragraphs, but by building, you are opening your imagination. Look up awesome Minecraft creations on the internet and you can see. Also you can interact with other players on some websites. Teachers are actullay getting kids to build stuff for projects on Minecraft. So that is the point of Minecraft.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

minecraft is satan like 4 months 3 weeks ago #77774

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
Mp137 wrote:
Nate1246 wrote:
zombiepigmen skeltons alot of other things it all sublimanal and it makes me sick you think god made zombies and all the other things who created that who :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I don't think anyone here thinks God created zombies. In fact, there are no such thing as zombies! Remember, the dead cannot live again.
Well ACTUALLY... The dead cannot come back and haunt and kill you. The dead will live again and I'm glad. ;)

minecraft is satan like 4 months 3 weeks ago #77785

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 495
I mean, if the zombies and endermen bug you, there are knock-off versions of Minecraft where there aren't any things like that, only chickens and horses and your imagination to build :)
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

minecraft is satan like 4 months 3 weeks ago #78279

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
TravelPastel wrote:
I mean, if the zombies and endermen bug you, there are knock-off versions of Minecraft where there aren't any things like that, only chickens and horses and your imagination to build :)
Actually those are mostly rip-offs, peaceful mode in MC is a better, higher quality option.

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds