Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Leave me alone

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50112

• Going4God
  • Thank you received: 241
Really, everything is "satanlike" if you search hard enough. Hear that Dora the Explorer, or should I say Dora the Satan Worshipper?
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: angel1, InspiredThinker, jesusROCKS1234, katsmyname, Lloyd101, missionarykid, KawaiiArtist, Black_Tiger_11, ParisIs4_Me, Mp137 and this user have 3 others thankyou

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50119

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
How is it satan worship?! :huh:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Going4God, dolphinlover102, horsegirl04, Nate1246

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50121

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
Would you please explain why?

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: dolphinlover102, Mp137, Nate1246, Lego10

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50203

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
How is Minecraft Satan worship? Can you explain why?
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black_Tiger_11, dolphinlover102

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50210

• Roll Tide Man
  • Romans 6:23
  • Thank you received: 229
I know what you mean if you are referring to the unrealistic witches, zombies, and skeletons. Also there is a region called "The Nether" which greatly resembles hell. BUT, you can turn it on Peaceful mode and it will get rid of the witches and other stuff. Also, going to the nether is completely optional. You would have to deliberately build a portal and ignite it. You can just play on the normal world. So I can hardly see this as devil worship... :S
Every time you run into a spider web, pretend its a finish line. It's kinda hard to be terrified when you're too busy being a champion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: N7BJW, Skite, katsmyname, Lloyd101, AmazonSupreme12, ClimberforGod

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50216

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Just saying but looking at zombies, skeletons, or witches in a game is not bad. How are you worshipping Satan playing a game? You aren't. See, you are not worshipping anything when playing a game that involves killing zombies, witches, and skeletons. I mean are you really saying "Oh look at the zombies and stuff I will adore them forever!!!!" No. You kill it for the reason being that they are the enemies in the game.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nova, Skite, katsmyname, Going4God, Lloyd101, Nyx

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50242

• Mp137
Roll Tide Man wrote:
I know what you mean if you are referring to the unrealistic witches, zombies, and skeletons. Also there is a region called "The Nether" which greatly resembles hell. BUT, you can turn it on Peaceful mode and it will get rid of the witches and other stuff. Also, going to the nether is completely optional. You would have to deliberately build a portal and ignite it. You can just play on the normal world. So I can hardly see this as devil worship... :S

Well, I only play on peaceful anyways
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roll Tide Man, N7BJW

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50269

• katsmyname
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Thank you received: 195
SRNitro wrote:
Just saying but looking at zombies, skeletons, or witches in a game is not bad. How are you worshipping Satan playing a game? You aren't. See, you are not worshipping anything when playing a game that involves killing zombies, witches, and skeletons. I mean are you really saying "Oh look at the zombies and stuff I will adore them forever!!!!" No. You kill it for the reason being that they are the enemies in the game.

I agree, your KILLING the mobs not worshipping them, your getting rid of them so it wont be in your world. :whistle:

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50284

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
SRNitro wrote:

I just want to say that I agree with you completely. I personally don't play Minecraft and don't see how it could be satanic in any way. Sure, there's zombies and witches and skeletons, but you kill them for a reason, as you've said. BUT at a campmeeting once I heard that if you're not following Jesus, you're unintentionally serving Satan. I look at it this way: Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the Gospel (the Great Commission) and I understand that, according to that speaker, if you're not preaching it to the world, then you're fulfilling Satan's plan to keep it from going everywhere.

And also, while talking about the enemies, let me ask you this. Would Jesus play a game where you kill zombies (which are the dead that have been resurrected to some extent), kill witches (which are Satan-worshippers [just look at the Witch of Endor story in 1 Samuel]), and kill skeletons (zombies with no skin obviously)? Sure, there's peaceful mode, but even then you're just building forever and ever. What's the point of the game? In Super Mario for example your goal is to get to Bowser and save Princess Peach. What's the goal in Minecraft? To build for all eternity in a virtual game? Is that how you want to spend eternity, on a virtual game building fictional stuff?

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, honeyflower, LittleLadyBug, missionarykid, SnowAngel

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50304

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
I totally agree with you.Roll Tide Man wrote:
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roll Tide Man

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50312

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
Im not so sure about Minecraft being Satan worship but I do think it is satanic (reminder: something doesn't have to look wicked to be satanic). I mean, its not of God, and if something is of God then it has to be on satan. There is no in-between.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Chickadee, Pyrrhic, SILLY KALLIEANN

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50415

• Mp137
Nate1246 wrote:
zombiepigmen skeltons alot of other things it all sublimanal and it makes me sick you think god made zombies and all the other things who created that who :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

I don't think anyone here thinks God created zombies. In fact, there are no such thing as zombies! Remember, the dead cannot live again.
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Chickadee, Lego10

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50470

• Lloyd101
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Thank you received: 327
Blue Tornado wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

I just want to say that I agree with you completely. I personally don't play Minecraft and don't see how it could be satanic in any way. Sure, there's zombies and witches and skeletons, but you kill them for a reason, as you've said. BUT at a campmeeting once I heard that if you're not following Jesus, you're unintentionally serving Satan. I look at it this way: Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the Gospel (the Great Commission) and I understand that, according to that speaker, if you're not preaching it to the world, then you're fulfilling Satan's plan to keep it from going everywhere.

And also, while talking about the enemies, let me ask you this. Would Jesus play a game where you kill zombies (which are the dead that have been resurrected to some extent), kill witches (which are Satan-worshippers [just look at the Witch of Endor story in 1 Samuel]), and kill skeletons (zombies with no skin obviously)? Sure, there's peaceful mode, but even then you're just building forever and ever. What's the point of the game? In Super Mario for example your goal is to get to Bowser and save Princess Peach. What's the goal in Minecraft? To build for all eternity in a virtual game? Is that how you want to spend eternity, on a virtual game building fictional stuff?

The point on minecraft is to kill the dragon and be creative :woohoo:

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50480

• Mp137
Quirky wrote:
Im not so sure about Minecraft being Satan worship but I do think it is satanic (reminder: something doesn't have to look wicked to be satanic). I mean, its not of God, and if something is of God then it has to be on satan. There is no in-between.

What about something like a really good, inspirational, and totally clean book? What happens if it doesn't mention God? Is it from Satan?
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, katsmyname, LolingforJesus

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50529

• KawaiiArtist
  • Im confuzzled :s
  • Thank you received: 6
Nate1246 wrote:
Let me be the first to say these videos make no sense... To the creator do your research
1. Minecraft is a virtual world, Got it? Good!
2. That 'Temple' was not created by Notch it was a map created out of gratitude by a player because he got minecraft for free.
3. The Quote "I am God" was said about the game and the coding that he did and was totally taken out of context.
4. If you think your playing God in minecraft then aren't we playing God here on earth even the 'Christians'? We all make something at one time or another... not true? just ask your mom how you were born.
5. The Images in the first video are things people made correct? Then why is minecraft getting blamed for it? Its called exercising free will A.K.A what God Supports
6. Its a kids game what do you expect them to do? Turn evil and take over the world with a bunch of sticks?
7. Its technically getting you ready for the end times (read Revelation... Yes The Whole Thing!) with a twist of fantasy in there.
8. DO I HAVE TO MENTION THE END GOAL IS KILLING A DRAGON!!!!
Kawaii
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, katsmyname, SkeleBoy10, Mp137, SkyJack02

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50596

• Mp137
Nate1246 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Roll Tide Man wrote:

YEAH RIGHT :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, I am right. Frankly, I'm offended that you would think that when I say "Well, I only play peaceful anyways" I would be lying. I will say it again: I only play on peaceful/creative mode because that is all my parents will allow me to do. I would not lie about this, or go directly against my parents' rule. I think you need calm down Nate1246. All those angry faces really don't help to prove a point.
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, LolingforJesus

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50668

• jesusROCKS1234
  • #bluelivesmatter #IDontKneel
  • Thank you received: 166
Minecraft is a game meant for young kids, its fun, you do eventually grow out of it and/or get bored of it. If you don't like the monsters set it on peaceful mode. The mobs in the game look so silly though, they don't look scary at all. To say this game is a spawn of satan or that this game has hidden messages is a foolish thing to say. Its made for kids... I doubt the notch was thinking of satanic messages when he made the game...
#bluelivesmatter #Idontkneel

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50681

• Roll Tide Man
  • Romans 6:23
  • Thank you received: 229
Mp137 wrote:
Nate1246 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Roll Tide Man wrote:

Yes, I am right. Frankly, I'm offended that you would think that when I say "Well, I only play peaceful anyways" I would be lying. I will say it again: I only play on peaceful/creative mode because that is all my parents will allow me to do. I would not lie about this, or go directly against my parents' rule. I think you need calm down Nate1246. All those angry faces really don't help to prove a point.

For real...
Every time you run into a spider web, pretend its a finish line. It's kinda hard to be terrified when you're too busy being a champion.

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50698

• katsmyname
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Thank you received: 195
Nate1246 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Roll Tide Man wrote:

How can you tell her what she does? Tou cant just be like nah you dont play on peaceful, how can you tell her that? She knows better than you, and second, have you ever played the game? If you have never played the game its like judging a book by its cover, you have to play it for yourself, then judge it. In my opinion, minecraft is just fine, you can go into peaceful, and stuff, you dont have to go to the nether, or the end or anything. No, I have never played minecraft, but I have watched tons and still watch minecraft videos, I mostly watch TheDiamondMinecart. :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50716

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
Nate, it can become an idol, but it if it isn't an idol, than it isn't breaking God's law. I mean if you think about it, anything can be an idol. If anything can be an idol then why specifically point out Minecraft. Even your computer that you are using for Guide can be a idol! SO STOP USING THAT! No. Don't. Minecraft can become an idol but it's okay to use. NATE ANOTHER THING IS THAT... This might surprise you!!!! Just because we play a game with zombies in it, doesn't mean we believe that God made zombies?! Where did you get that from? We all don't believe that there are zombies and that God made them it's just made up. If all us draw a picture of a horse with a horn, a unicorn, do we now believe it's real? NOOO!!! Dude, another point you made is that when you kill things in a game youll do it in real life. THAT IS NOT TRUE. If that was true everyone would be murderers. I have played Minecraft A LOT. I am not killing anyone. No one is killing anyone. JUst because we kill things pretendingly that doesnt mean well do it in real life! Thats a big generalization. Nate Im sorry but your arguements are plain easy to fight against.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101, SkeleBoy10

minecraft is satan like 2 years 1 month ago #50730

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 209
i don't think mine craft is satanic, but i still don't think we should play games anyway. Its a waste of time, Go do something creative with your life! :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, SILLY KALLIEANN

minecraft is satan like 2 years 4 weeks ago #50818

• Mp137
Nate1246 wrote:
not suppose to its satan worship well its not intirely soo because who created killing and when you kill who takes the blame no blame it was fun :cheer: but then peaple wake up and then im going to do that in real life

Only insane people would play mine craft, think killing the bad guys was fun, then go and kill people! "Hey! Killing those monsters on minecraft was so fun, I'm going to do that in real life!!!" :woohoo:

Nope. That's not reality Nate. :side:
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Going4God, SkeleBoy10

minecraft is satan like 2 years 3 weeks ago #50889

• Mp137
Chickadee wrote:
i don't think mine craft is satanic, but i still don't think we should play games anyway. Its a waste of time, Go do something creative with your life! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You don't think we should play computer games, or you don't think we should play any games? :blink: :side:
- Guilty by Newsboys

minecraft is satan like 2 years 3 weeks ago #50892

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1208
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:

What about something like a really good, inspirational, and totally clean book? What happens if it doesn't mention God? Is it from Satan?

Like Esther? Or Song of Solomon?
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

minecraft is satan like 2 years 3 weeks ago #50893

• Mp137
Nate1246 wrote:
herrr???????????????????????

What's that supposed to mean?
- Guilty by Newsboys
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds