Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Can you cook?

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50035

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 327
:lol: :woohoo:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50120

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
Yes I can! Can you? I really enjoy baking! Here are some pictures of what I've made:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50211

  • Roll Tide Man
  • Roll Tide Man's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Romans 6:23
  • Posts: 282
  • Thank you received: 229
I said yes because I can make a mean box of macaroni.
Every time you run into a spider web, pretend its a finish line. It's kinda hard to be terrified when you're too busy being a champion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Going4God, Black_Tiger_11, Pyrrhic, Goatlover

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50227

  • Skite
  • Skite's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Posts: 1132
  • Thank you received: 604
I can cook popcorn, but I suck at everything else. I'm still learning.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50240

  • Going4God
  • Going4God's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 225
  • Thank you received: 241
I can cook pretty well, but I somehow manage to both over salt and burn rice EVERY SINGLE TIME :unsure:
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, waiting4salvation, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50266

  • katsmyname
  • katsmyname's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Posts: 401
  • Thank you received: 195
Mp137 wrote:
Yes I can! Can you? I really enjoy baking! Here are some pictures of what I've made:


Oohhhh nice, what's the las thing?? It looks really good!! I love making cupcakes, and learned how to make vegan buttercream frosting, and ima awesome baker, I will start posting pics on the talent showcase. :silly: ;)
Btw ur rlly good at garnishing (making the food look super fancy)

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50295

  • Sk8er4God
  • Sk8er4God's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Allons-y!
  • Posts: 477
  • Thank you received: 255
I can cook a decent meal, but nothing fancy. I avoid cooking as much as possible
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, miss amazing, Black_Tiger_11

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50311

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
I can make a sandwich and thats pretty much all!!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Goatlover

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50417

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
katsmyname wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Yes I can! Can you? I really enjoy baking! Here are some pictures of what I've made:


Oohhhh nice, what's the las thing?? It looks really good!! I love making cupcakes, and learned how to make vegan buttercream frosting, and ima awesome baker, I will start posting pics on the talent showcase. :silly: ;)
Btw ur rlly good at garnishing (making the food look super fancy)

Well, the there is a cake, (that's obvious) macarons, (those are the sandwich thingies. They are a really good dessert, but SUPER hard to make) and homemade pretzel, homemade pretzel mustard, and broiled avocados with cheese and hot sauce.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50514

  • katsmyname
  • katsmyname's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Posts: 401
  • Thank you received: 195
Mp137 wrote:
katsmyname wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Yes I can! Can you? I really enjoy baking! Here are some pictures of what I've made:


Oohhhh nice, what's the las thing?? It looks really good!! I love making cupcakes, and learned how to make vegan buttercream frosting, and ima awesome baker, I will start posting pics on the talent showcase. :silly: ;)
Btw ur rlly good at garnishing (making the food look super fancy)

Well, the there is a cake, (that's obvious) macarons, (those are the sandwich thingies. They are a really good dessert, but SUPER hard to make) and homemade pretzel, homemade pretzel mustard, and broiled avocados with cheese and hot sauce.

Ooohhh, once me and my brother made some cinnamon rolls, made the dough and everything, and i ended up finishing it, it was some amazing cinnamon rolls, and they were VEGAN!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
BTW those macarons look rlly good!!!! :lol:

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50520

  • katsmyname
  • katsmyname's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Posts: 401
  • Thank you received: 195
Going4God wrote:
I can cook pretty well, but I somehow manage to both over salt and burn rice EVERY SINGLE TIME :unsure:

Perfect rice every time:

Step 1: Take 1 cup jasmine rice and 2 cups water and put it on a pot, cover it and put it on medium-low heat. DO NOT TAKE OFF TOP OR STIR!! :blink:

Step 2: Let the rice simmer for 15-20 Min, or until almost all the water has boiled off. Turn off the heat. ;)

Step 3: Let the rice sit on the stove, still covered, with the heat off for 5 Min. :cheer:

Step 4: Fluff the rice with a fork and your done! Perfect, fluffy rice!! :lol:

Then just put pepper, garlic, butter, and all purpose seasoning :silly:

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God, Mp137, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50550

  • ParisIs4_Me
  • ParisIs4_Me's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • "If you dream it you can do it."
  • Posts: 138
  • Thank you received: 109
Baking is my thing! :angry: OK fine I'll share :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50626

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 980
  • Thank you received: 786
I can cook amazing things once I'm taught by an expert A.K.A. Mom.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Mp137, it is me, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 1 month ago #50647

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
Blue Tornado wrote:
I can cook amazing things once I'm taught by an expert A.K.A. Mom.

Mom and Grandma = best cooking teachers
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Blue Tornado, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 3 weeks ago #50888

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
katsmyname wrote:
Going4God wrote:
I can cook pretty well, but I somehow manage to both over salt and burn rice EVERY SINGLE TIME :unsure:

Perfect rice every time:

Step 1: Take 1 cup jasmine rice and 2 cups water and put it on a pot, cover it and put it on medium-low heat. DO NOT TAKE OFF TOP OR STIR!! :blink:

Step 2: Let the rice simmer for 15-20 Min, or until almost all the water has boiled off. Turn off the heat. ;)

Step 3: Let the rice sit on the stove, still covered, with the heat off for 5 Min. :cheer:

Step 4: Fluff the rice with a fork and your done! Perfect, fluffy rice!! :lol:

Then just put pepper, garlic, butter, and all purpose seasoning :silly:

I love jasmine rice!! But I just realized I've never made rice before. :blink: Well, I actually have added rice and water to a rice cooker and pressed start, but I don't think that counts! :P :whistle:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 3 weeks ago #50922

  • katsmyname
  • katsmyname's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Posts: 401
  • Thank you received: 195
Mp137 wrote:
katsmyname wrote:
Going4God wrote:
I can cook pretty well, but I somehow manage to both over salt and burn rice EVERY SINGLE TIME :unsure:

Perfect rice every time:

Step 1: Take 1 cup jasmine rice and 2 cups water and put it on a pot, cover it and put it on medium-low heat. DO NOT TAKE OFF TOP OR STIR!! :blink:

Step 2: Let the rice simmer for 15-20 Min, or until almost all the water has boiled off. Turn off the heat. ;)

Step 3: Let the rice sit on the stove, still covered, with the heat off for 5 Min. :cheer:

Step 4: Fluff the rice with a fork and your done! Perfect, fluffy rice!! :lol:

Then just put pepper, garlic, butter, and all purpose seasoning :silly:

I love jasmine rice!! But I just realized I've never made rice before. :blink: Well, I actually have added rice and water to a rice cooker and pressed start, but I don't think that counts! :P :whistle:

Lol!! I used to use a rice cooker until it kinda broke on me, then I googled it, and tried it out and worked PERFECTLY!! :lol: soo ya, and I personally think it counts because you put the rice in there and press the little button to make it start!!!!! :lol: :lol: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 2 years 3 weeks ago #50971

  • chocolatedancer1106
  • chocolatedancer1106's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 86:15 is one of my favorite verses
  • Posts: 39
  • Thank you received: 41
I can't really cook meals, but I'm starting to learn to bake. My favorite recipe so far is vanilla cupcakes with homemade lemon frosting. I'd really like to learn how to make more stuff, though!
My grandma's really good at cooking and my dad's OK at it (he only knows how to make a few things, but they're really good), but my mom manages to burn everything she tries to make :P
Psalm 86:15 - But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

This is one of my favorite verses :)

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname

Can you cook? 2 years 3 weeks ago #51038

  • katsmyname
  • katsmyname's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Posts: 401
  • Thank you received: 195
chocolatedancer1106 wrote:
I can't really cook meals, but I'm starting to learn to bake. My favorite recipe so far is vanilla cupcakes with homemade lemon frosting. I'd really like to learn how to make more stuff, though!
My grandma's really good at cooking and my dad's OK at it (he only knows how to make a few things, but they're really good), but my mom manages to burn everything she tries to make :P

Lol, on thanksgiving I made these AMAZING mimi cheesecakes they were soooo good and im planning to make them again this year. My dad does alot of the cooking in our house, and all of my family aint too sabby at cooking to be honest. I think im the best though :lol:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 1 year 9 months ago #53996

  • Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 274
  • Thank you received: 146
I love cooking and baking.... :woohoo: I'm not an expert but you can always learn a little bit more. :oops: And hopefully I can do better decoration... :unsure:
Pyrrhic - means won a victory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 1 year 8 months ago #55180

  • RJ
  • RJ's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 21
I love cooking! I especially like trying to make delicious vegan versions of classic food. Lately I haven't been able to cook so much, but I'd like to start doing it more so I can get better at it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

Can you cook? 1 year 6 months ago #56904

Yay I cook.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 1 year 5 months ago #57885

  • Lego10
  • Lego10's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I Like legos and Baseball
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 15
I can cook! I can cook every thing expect animal product. I am Vegan :silly:
Lina Marie :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 1 year 5 months ago #58183

i cook.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 1 year 5 months ago #58244

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
I can cook fairly well... My cooking usually ends up edible! :) (Unless I am trying to cook pancakes on a tramp - btw that doesn't work so well... :oops:)
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can you cook? 1 year 4 months ago #58839

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
Sk8er4God wrote:
I can cook a decent meal, but nothing fancy. I avoid cooking as much as possible
Me too :sick:


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds