Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making A Short Film!

Making A Short Film! 3 years 4 months ago #39371

• migaiel
  • Thank you received: 16
Do you think that it is possible to make a short film when I'm the director, B) we only have 2 cameras, parents and kids as actors, :huh: 1 cheap shotgun mic, :whistle: and we are going to sell the short film to stores? :woohoo: Because that's what I'm going to do! B) :woohoo: :cheer: What do you think? :blink:
Please Add To Your Favorites!
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by migaiel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Making A Short Film! 3 years 4 months ago #39466

• SdaLegacy
yes it is possible but you yourself won't be able to sell the short film to stores, your best bet would be to post it as an ad enabled video on youtube and do a lot of online advertising that way you could make money off it without a hassle. (Don't forget to post it on Guide!)because, 1. it would cost money to produce that many and put them in cases 2. Most stores wouldn't accept it unless it came from a lisenced movie distributor.

Making A Short Film! 3 years 4 months ago #39484

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2961
dude, that's tots awesome!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: i think that what you have is just enough. just make you have good lighting, good sound, and a good plot and you'll be one your way to Hollywood.....wait, no...not Hollywood...they're evil :whistle:

do you know what the story is about? do you have camera men? how many actors are there? i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: migaiel, Lloyd101
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds