Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who here has had to learn the hard way to BE PREPARED on camping trips? I HAVE!!

Who here has had to learn the hard way to BE PREPARED on camping trips? I HAVE!! 3 years 7 months ago #37137

Have you ever been on a campout in the beginning of March where you thought that since there's no snow or rain on the forecast that all you would need for warmth is a good sleeping bag and a thin coat B) ? Then did you find out that what you had brought wasn't enough and that you wish you also brought some heavier coats, a few heavy blankets, and a kerosene powered space heater? :unsure: :( :( :( :( :( :( Well for me that was the case on the one campout that I learned the most to bring extra clothing and coats, even if I don't think that I will use them when I go on any campout. :cheer: So, have any of you got any adventure stories to share? :) P.S.- On that campout the next morning I almost lost consciousness from hypothermia-so DON'T TRY IT!!! To this day I still praise God that I am still alive and competent!
2 Tim 3:16-17 NKJV "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds