Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!!

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36657

• smileygon10
  • Meow!
  • Thank you received: 126
Overpopulation is already taken care of. It wasn't God's original plan, but He made it so that animals would be naturally hunted by other animals. When humans come in to destroy, it messes everything up.

Sorry, I'm not trying to argue.
Smiling for Jesus
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36658

• smileygon10
  • Meow!
  • Thank you received: 126
I don't know how you came up with that, but I think that is a biased answer. Can you show me the link/book where you got that from?
I cannot find any accurate, truthful sites that prove this.
Smiling for Jesus

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36677

You are so right!! B)
Falconer

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36701

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
I can't stand hunting just because you're killing animals! Animals are awesome and there is no reason for you to eat them. I am a vegetarian and I have been for a couple years now. :(
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36751

• tasha1507
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Thank you received: 139
arabianhorse5 wrote:
I know am going to get LOTS flak for saying this, but I believe Ellen White was a false prophet which the bible warned's us about. Without getting into a huge debate there are pictures of her, her son's, and her husband showing Masonic and Illuminate(did I spell that right?) hand gestures, and much of her writing's were "borrowed" which I believe in our time we would call that copyright infringement which you can go to jail for. Read up on the history Ellen White from a non-bias point of view.

I was reading the Bible and came across these verses. Was impressed to post them up -

2 Timothy 4:3-4 :
"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

2 Peter 2:12,15,16,19 :
"But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; ... Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. ... While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage."

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36752

• tasha1507
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Thank you received: 139
These too -

Isaiah 8:20 -
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."

Psalm 1:1-6 -
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish."

2 Peter 1:19-21 -
"We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost."

Ephesians 1:17-18 -
"That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints"

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36756

• cool12
  • Surf's up! :D
  • Thank you received: 101
I think whether or not you eat meat (I don't), Ellen White said in one of her books that soon there will be a day to stop eating meat all together, and other stuff such as eggs (I dearly love eggs :O)
~COOL12~

Surfin' a wave! B-)

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36855

• katsmyname
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Thank you received: 195
tasha1507 wrote:
arabianhorse5 wrote:
I know am going to get LOTS flak for saying this, but I believe Ellen White was a false prophet which the bible warned's us about. Without getting into a huge debate there are pictures of her, her son's, and her husband showing Masonic and Illuminate(did I spell that right?) hand gestures, and much of her writing's were "borrowed" which I believe in our time we would call that copyright infringement which you can go to jail for. Read up on the history Ellen White from a non-bias point of view.

I was reading the Bible and came across these verses. Was impressed to post them up -

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

"But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; ... Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. ... While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage."

Tasha1507,
Here is when I think your taking this too far. In my eyes it seems as if you are trying to put all of us meat eaters down even if we only eat meat once a month. It seems like you are making it seem like all of us are bad for liking CLEAN meat not UNCLEAN meat so you know i already said what i said.

Here it seems like your trying to toot your own horn a basicly saying that your more richous that us and im just sick of it. You don't know how i act or if i act just like you, how much i weigh or anything like that so i am just done with this topic. go ahead and argue all you want but i won't change my mind and you might not change anyone else mind.

:whistle: KatsMyName :whistle:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36890

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
arabianhorse5 wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:
I am not trying, or wanting, to insult anybody. I've not said anywhere that I was higher than anyone who eats meat. The facts are the facts and what I was stating was my own experience, guided by God through prayer to adopt plant-based eating. This is a debate here, not somewhere to score points. My only aim, with the Lord, is to provide info for other people so they too can make a choice. Maybe it will help them in one way or another.

Ellen White wrote about the health reform. Here are two links: Ministry of Healing - Chapter 24 Flesh as a food ; Testimonies for the Church, Volume 1 - Chapter 87. The Health Reform . They are both excellent for us to read and understand.

She wrote quite clearly that "The health reform, I was shown, is a part of the third angel's message and is just as closely connected with it as are the arm and hand with the human body." God gives new light to His people and it's up to every individual to either accept and follow it or not.

Now I'm not saying here that you won't get to heaven if you're not plant-based and I'm not saying God will reject you if you decide to take a different way. Everyone here on this earth has a choice. No one is forcing you. God has given the Spirit of Prophecy to guide and help Christians -
"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev 19:10.

Tasha

What illuminati/masonic symbols? If you mean the fact that her grave marker is obelisk-shaped, consider this: Ellen White died in 1915, 20,000 dollars in debt. The cheapest grave markers for multi-burial plots (she is buried with her husband James, who was twice president of the Seventh-day Adventist Church) were obelisks.

Actually, according to the Life of Christ Research Project, a multimillion dollar project commissioned by the GC that focused on her writings, mainly the Conflict of the Ages series, these were the major conclusions as to why Ellen G. White was not guilty of plagiarism:

1: She cited her sources in the back of her books.
2: She encouraged the reading of her sources, and never tried to hide that she was using them.
3: She made the words her own.

Always remember to ask people who quote her where and when she wrote it. Many of her critics misquote her and pull her words out of context.

For example, people say that White predicted Jesus's Second Coming in 1844.

But there are two main reasons that it could not be so.

1: It was William Miller, a Baptist minister.
2: Her first vision came in December 1844. How could she have predicted the Second Coming when the date was in October?

Because of her experience as a Millerite, she cautioned against setting dates for the rest of her life.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by InspiredThinker.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 7 months ago #36922

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
  • Thank you received: 188
arabianhorse5 wrote:
Anyone else gearing up for this years hunting season? I plan on getting maybe 3 white tails and my mom wants me to get 1 Elk as well. For us that eat meat there's nothing better than organic,heathly, humanly slaughtered meat to pack the freezer's for the winter :)

I've never been hunting, but my dad has and grandpa does. It really seems like fun, and the taste is amazing. I am an omnivore, but the meat I eat is clean, according to Leviticus. Question to you hunters, when is hunting season?
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" – Jaden Smith

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 7 months ago #36924

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
  • Thank you received: 188
Oh and one more thing, no offense to the people that were saying that eating meat is wrong, unhealthy and stuff, but I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be a Hunting Season topic about being excited for hunting season, and not an "Is it wrong or not to eat meat" topic. Just sayin'.
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" – Jaden Smith

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 7 months ago #36954

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
katsmyname wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:
arabianhorse5 wrote:

Tasha1507,
Here is when I think your taking this too far. In my eyes it seems as if you are trying to put all of us meat eaters down even if we only eat meat once a month. It seems like you are making it seem like all of us are bad for liking CLEAN meat not UNCLEAN meat so you know i already said what i said.

Here it seems like your trying to toot your own horn a basicly saying that your more richous that us and im just sick of it. You don't know how i act or if i act just like you, how much i weigh or anything like that so i am just done with this topic. go ahead and argue all you want but i won't change my mind and you might not change anyone else mind.

:whistle: KatsMyName :whistle:

She wasn't trying to put meat-eaters down. She was responding to ArabianHorse5's discrepancy on the inspiration of Ellen White.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 7 months ago #37256

• arabianhorse5
  • No guns+More Gov.=Tyranny
  • Thank you received: 56
JustMe wrote:
Oh and one more thing, no offense to the people that were saying that eating meat is wrong, unhealthy and stuff, but I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be a Hunting Season topic about being excited for hunting season, and not an "Is it wrong or not to eat meat" topic. Just sayin'.

Thanks for the post JustMe. Let's please get back on topic so this thread doesn't get closed.
I was only stating my personal opinions on EGW. And there is a lot more evidence that she was with the Illuminati besides the obvious obelisk above her and her HUSBANDS grave as some of her writings directly contradict the bible(no joke). If you want to start a debate about EGW please start your own thread.

And I'll keep it simple. If you don't eat/like meat, don't comment. There is nothing in the Bible that says we can't eat meat. Thank you-Molon Labe
Live to ride another day.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 7 months ago #37507

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
Without hunters, who would keep the north's deer population in check? There are way too many for the wolves to take care of.

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds