Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!!

READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 4 years 2 months ago #31367

• arabianhorse5
  • No guns+More Gov.=Tyranny
  • Thank you received: 56
Anyone else gearing up for this years hunting season? I plan on getting maybe 3 white tails and my mom wants me to get 1 Elk as well. For us that eat meat there's nothing better than organic,heathly, humanly slaughtered meat to pack the freezer's for the winter :)
Live to ride another day.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, ladybug101, JustMe

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 4 years 2 months ago #31591

• tasha1507
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Thank you received: 139
Not into hunting... Just wondering, why do you think it is ok to go out and kill God's creation for yourself? I'm not wanting to get into a huge debate but I have to say something.

Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4given4itall, sunnyside1, Blue Tornado, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 4 years 2 months ago #31605

• MonikaJon
  • Thank you received: 26
I can't wait, but unfortunately this year we are out of town:(. But i can't wait till next year!!

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 4 years 1 month ago #32908

I don't hunt but I am a big time fisher and yes I am happy about spring coming.I just got a new pole,gonna catch some big fish :D

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 11 months ago #34151

• arabianhorse5
tasha1507 wrote:
Not into hunting... Just wondering, why do you think it is ok to go out and kill God's creation for yourself? I'm not wanting to get into a huge debate but I have to say something.

Okay, ummm. So it's better to go buy meat that was inhumanly slaughtered and tortured in the grocery store? Not to mention that those animals where raised on hormones, GMO's, fed corn, then crammed into a cattle truck to be taken to a slaughter house. Sorry but I chose to not support big ag.

BTW, Jesus ate bread and meat. If we weren't supposed to than why would he? And let me say that over population of any animal is not a pretty sight. Hunting helps keep the deer from over populating which in turn saves other animal kinds. Just sayin...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladybug101, jesusROCKS1234, booklover64, katsmyname, Lloyd101

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 11 months ago #34152

• arabianhorse5
MonikaJon wrote:
I can't wait, but unfortunately this year we are out of town:(. But i can't wait till next year!!

Awesome man. Nothing better than the big ol' outdoors!

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 11 months ago #34153

• arabianhorse5
skitguys567 wrote:
I don't hunt but I am a big time fisher and yes I am happy about spring coming.I just got a new pole,gonna catch some big fish :D

I used to be a pretty avid fisher too!

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 10 months ago #34661

• tasha1507
If you are worried about that, then why not go vegan - no animals harmed, no hormones, no GMO. It's the best way to avoid all the unwanted stuff totally.

Nowhere in the bible does it tell us exactly if Jesus ate meat, bread or both. But if you noticed, there were always two options - the five barley loaves and two fishes to give to the five thousand (John 6); after Jesus was resurected and asked for food, they gave him fish and honeycomb (Luke 24:41-43); after helping the disicples catch fish, after he was risen, he had bread and fish prepared for them (John 21:9,13).

As for overpopulation, if we left it to the natural predators alone, they would do it for us. Check out this - "After hunting season, the abrupt drop in population leads to less competition among survivors, resulting in a higher birth rate." from FAQ - Hunting prevents overpopulation Plus, deer herds are normally manipulated to keep loads of animals avaliable to kill for hunters.

This is just my personal opinion. :)
Tasha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Violingirl1, sunnyside1, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 10 months ago #34898

• arabianhorse5
tasha1507 wrote:
If you are worried about that, then why not go vegan - no animals harmed, no hormones, no GMO. It's the best way to avoid all the unwanted stuff totally.

Nowhere in the bible does it tell us exactly if Jesus ate meat, bread or both. But if you noticed, there were always two options - the five barley loaves and two fishes to give to the five thousand (John 6); after Jesus was resurected and asked for food, they gave him fish and honeycomb (Luke 24:41-43); after helping the disicples catch fish, after he was risen, he had bread and fish prepared for them (John 21:9,13).

As for overpopulation, if we left it to the natural predators alone, they would do it for us. Check out this - "After hunting season, the abrupt drop in population leads to less competition among survivors, resulting in a higher birth rate." from FAQ - Hunting prevents overpopulation Plus, deer herds are normally manipulated to keep loads of animals avaliable to kill for hunters.

Tasha

While the vegan diet works for some people it definitely isn't for everyone. I have seen a LOT of vegans/vegetarians that are anorexic and look like they just came from the holocaust. I actually did try being vegan myself for half a year and it just did work for me, I felt sick and weak. And I when from weighing 125 pounds to 100 pounds in 1 month which is WAY to skinny for my age(and I not a fat person either). So not saying the vegan lifestyle isn't good but it's definitely not a one size fits all thing either.

Didn't agree with your opinion but none the less thanks for posting! :) -Molon Labe-Chris

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 9 months ago #35775

• tasha1507
At least we vegans aren't gonna die from heart attacks, diabetes, cancer, etc. that you can get from eating flesh. I've been a vegan for nearly half of my life now and have never been so healthy. If I do get the flu, I'm over it in a couple of days. My family are all vegans too. I used to be a severe asthmatic when I was a meat eater but when I switched to vegan, it disappeared. Even my doctor was amazed and said must be the diet. (He tells other people to change their diet too!)

"Anorexic and look like they just came from the holocaust" is not what I would call most vegans. A lot of vegans are sporty people so they are really fit. I run, cycle and do aerobics myself. It's not as hard as when you eat meat. Plus we get fitter easier because we are on plant-based foods, the Eden diet - the one God gave to Man to eat in the first place.

My head is also awesomely clear for doing schoolwork as well. Revision and memorising is way easier too. I have plenty of energy and I'm alert all the time. I eat a low-fat vegan diet because oil isn't too great for you. A fat is a fat is a fat as one doctor said.

Maybe you weren't properly told how to eat a balanced diet of fruit, grains, seeds, nuts and veges. Check out this website - NEWSTART program. I suggest you follow their way of eating vegan and try again. And possibly engage in some physical activity too, always great to enjoy the outdoors.

God Bless,
Tasha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Violingirl1, 4given4itall, sunnyside1, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 9 months ago #35935

• Lloyd101
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Thank you received: 328
tasha1507 wrote:

All I have to say is Leviticus 11 ;)

~Lloyd101
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Lloyd101.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 9 months ago #36047

• katsmyname
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Thank you received: 195
tasha1507 wrote:
At least we vegans aren't gonna die from heart attacks, diabetes, cancer, etc. that you can get from eating flesh. I've been a vegan for nearly half of my life now and have never been so healthy. If I do get the flu, I'm over it in a couple of days. My family are all vegans too. I used to be a severe asthmatic when I was a meat eater but when I switched to vegan, it disappeared. Even my doctor was amazed and said must be the diet. (He tells other people to change their diet too!)

"Anorexic and look like they just came from the holocaust" is not what I would call most vegans. A lot of vegans are sporty people so they are really fit. I run, cycle and do aerobics myself. It's not as hard as when you eat meat. Plus we get fitter easier because we are on plant-based foods, the Eden diet - the one God gave to Man to eat in the first place.

My head is also awesomely clear for doing schoolwork as well. Revision and memorising is way easier too. I have plenty of energy and I'm alert all the time. I eat a low-fat vegan diet because oil isn't too great for you. A fat is a fat is a fat as one doctor said.

Maybe you weren't properly told how to eat a balanced diet of fruit, grains, seeds, nuts and veges. Check out this website - NEWSTART program. I suggest you follow their way of eating vegan and try again. And possibly engage in some physical activity too, always great to enjoy the outdoors.

God Bless,
Tasha

If you read Leviticus 11 it tells you clean and unclean meats and its okay if you use moderation as if once a day and just a little turkey sandwich its not going to kill you in
three seconds. so if you ask for my opinion i think a little bit is okay as long as its
not killed for sport or fun, its killed correctly by the neck and let the blood drain, and not killed by led bullets. ;)

:woohoo: KatsMyName :woohoo:

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 9 months ago #36093

tasha1507 wrote:

God Bless,
Tasha

You kind of insult me because you think your higher then anbody who eats meat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JustMe, Going4God, Lloyd101

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 9 months ago #36193

• tasha1507
I am not trying, or wanting, to insult anybody. I've not said anywhere that I was higher than anyone who eats meat. The facts are the facts and what I was stating was my own experience, guided by God through prayer to adopt plant-based eating. This is a debate here, not somewhere to score points. My only aim, with the Lord, is to provide info for other people so they too can make a choice. Maybe it will help them in one way or another.

Ellen White wrote about the health reform. Here are two links: Ministry of Healing - Chapter 24 Flesh as a food ; Testimonies for the Church, Volume 1 - Chapter 87. The Health Reform . They are both excellent for us to read and understand.

She wrote quite clearly that "The health reform, I was shown, is a part of the third angel's message and is just as closely connected with it as are the arm and hand with the human body." God gives new light to His people and it's up to every individual to either accept and follow it or not.

Now I'm not saying here that you won't get to heaven if you're not plant-based and I'm not saying God will reject you if you decide to take a different way. Everyone here on this earth has a choice. No one is forcing you. God has given the Spirit of Prophecy to guide and help Christians -
"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev 19:10.

Tasha
The following user(s) said Thank You: AbigailGodgirl, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36249

• Dex the Index
  • Imagine, create, and make it real.
  • Thank you received: 23
Wow. You're certainly lucky to get to hunt. I would, but I'm vegan :woohoo:

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36250

• Dex the Index
  • Imagine, create, and make it real.
  • Thank you received: 23
The real one says murder. The problem with the meat sold is that the BLOOD is still in it. God said not to eat the blood.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36344

How dare you want to kill those poor -helpless animals.There so adorable ,and creative,but no you want to stab them in the back !!! :angry: I am so ashamed. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507, 4given4itall, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36458

• arabianhorse5
tasha1507 wrote:
I am not trying, or wanting, to insult anybody. I've not said anywhere that I was higher than anyone who eats meat. The facts are the facts and what I was stating was my own experience, guided by God through prayer to adopt plant-based eating. This is a debate here, not somewhere to score points. My only aim, with the Lord, is to provide info for other people so they too can make a choice. Maybe it will help them in one way or another.

Ellen White wrote about the health reform. Here are two links: Ministry of Healing - Chapter 24 Flesh as a food ; Testimonies for the Church, Volume 1 - Chapter 87. The Health Reform . They are both excellent for us to read and understand.

She wrote quite clearly that "The health reform, I was shown, is a part of the third angel's message and is just as closely connected with it as are the arm and hand with the human body." God gives new light to His people and it's up to every individual to either accept and follow it or not.

Now I'm not saying here that you won't get to heaven if you're not plant-based and I'm not saying God will reject you if you decide to take a different way. Everyone here on this earth has a choice. No one is forcing you. God has given the Spirit of Prophecy to guide and help Christians -
"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Rev 19:10.

Tasha

I know am going to get LOTS flak for saying this, but I believe Ellen White was a false prophet which the bible warned's us about. Without getting into a huge debate there are pictures of her, her son's, and her husband showing Masonic and Illuminate(did I spell that right?) hand gestures, and much of her writing's were "borrowed" which I believe in our time we would call that copyright infringement which you can go to jail for. Read up on the history Ellen White from a non-bias point of view.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36460

• arabianhorse5
Diva4Jesus wrote:
How dare you want to kill those poor -helpless animals.There so adorable ,and creative,but no you want to stab them in the back !!! :angry: I am so ashamed. :pinch:

LOL! Are you being sarcastic? I've lived in the backwoods my whole life so I naturally am not squeamish about such things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36589

• jesusROCKS1234
  • #bluelivesmatter #IDontKneel
  • Thank you received: 166
tasha1507 wrote:

Tasha

Now like arabianhorse said vegan is not meant for everyone, like me, im skinny enough as it is so naturally I eat meat(clean across) no where does the bible say we cant eat meat, if you have a balanced diet then your fine.
#bluelivesmatter #Idontkneel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lloyd101

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36648

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
I hate killing!!!!! :(
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507, 12pearlygates

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36649

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
arabianhorse5 wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:

Okay, ummm. So it's better to go buy meat that was inhumanly slaughtered and tortured in the grocery store? Not to mention that those animals where raised on hormones, GMO's, fed corn, then crammed into a cattle truck to be taken to a slaughter house. Sorry but I chose to not support big ag.

BTW, Jesus ate bread and meat. If we weren't supposed to than why would he? And let me say that over population of any animal is not a pretty sight. Hunting helps keep the deer from over populating which in turn saves other animal kinds. Just sayin...
The population can be held down with carnivorous animals. See, animals like bears and cougars go for the weak animals. We humans go for the big tough animals. Think about it. In the end, it's not going to work.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36650

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
tasha1507 wrote:

Tasha

I agree!!!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36652

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
skitguys567 wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:

God Bless,
Tasha

You kind of insult me because you think your higher then anbody who eats meat.

She does not!!! She is simply saying that what works for her. I'm vegan too and I have been my entire life!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Re: READY FOR HUNTING SEASON!!! 3 years 8 months ago #36654

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
arabianhorse5 wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:

Tasha

I know am going to get LOTS flak for saying this, but I believe Ellen White was a false prophet which the bible warned's us about. Without getting into a huge debate there are pictures of her, her son's, and her husband showing Masonic and Illuminate(did I spell that right?) hand gestures, and much of her writing's were "borrowed" which I believe in our time we would call that copyright infringement which you can go to jail for. Read up on the history Ellen White from a non-bias point of view.

I agree. Read up on her, arabianhorse 5. Have you read any of her history? How could somebody that weak ever do the things she did? And if you think she got her strength from the devil, think about. SHE DETESTED THE DEVIL!!!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds