Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Watching TV.. Like or Not?!

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 years 6 months ago #1285

Hey everyone,
so I'm thinking that I'm having problems with watching Tv :whistle:
so i would like to know how much or how long you look Tv
and what you look on Tv??????
Or what you would thinks is right ?????
Waiting for your responses (Don't just read respond also! :woohoo: )
- Rach. :D



( If you noticed that my english is kind of bad,it's not
my fault i go to an german school.. ;) )
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 years 6 months ago #1290

  • BerryGirl13
  • BerryGirl13's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Posts: 342
  • Thank you received: 440
I watch TV for about 2 and a half hours, and I watch informational shows like Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil. I also find court cases very interesting, as well(I usually watch them with my parents, though). I'd say it really depends on your age when it comes to watching television, but one thing's for sure-Right is right and wrong is wrong! If you're viewing a certain show, but you're not too sure if it's something good to watch, just ask yourself one simple question-"Would Jesus watch this?".
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minifat

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72575

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 658
  • Thank you received: 1335
#OperationTimeTravel #KwesiEdition
Well I watch 30 minutes of tv a day
I usually watch CNN or animal documentaries and also sometimes sports
The end is here and the whistleblower has finished their job.
RIP Kwesi - 05/0CT/2014 - 21/OCT/2017.


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72618

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
I don't really watch TV because we don't have satellite or cable. I usually just watch Youtube. But when I do watch TV, I would try to catch the Ellen DeGeneres show.
But like I said, I usually just watch YouTube.
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72675

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
we don't have tv, or cable, but my grandparents do and sometimes if we are there we watch food network, hgtv, or the news

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72676

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
horsegirl04 wrote:
we don't have tv, or cable, but my grandparents do and sometimes if we are there we watch food network, hgtv, or the news

Finally someone who watch what I watch... ;) Its a been a while since I've watched Food Network or HGTV, but I enjoy those programs. Sometimes there is "light cursing" which is really bad, even if its "light" (what does like mean anyways? :smh:). So if I hear any of that (even is its censored) I turn it off. And skip watching that show, or just choose something else, so go watch some kosher videos on Youtube. :lol:

;) #imout
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72677

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 658
  • Thank you received: 1335
honeyflower wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
we don't have tv, or cable, but my grandparents do and sometimes if we are there we watch food network, hgtv, or the news

Finally someone who watch what I watch... ;) Its a been a while since I've watched Food Network or HGTV, but I enjoy those programs. Sometimes there is "light cursing" which is really bad, even if its "light" (what does like mean anyways? :smh:). So if I hear any of that (even is its censored) I turn it off. And skip watching that show, or just choose something else, so go watch some kosher videos on Youtube. :lol:

;) #imout

I like watching Food Netwrok Star, And also Kids Baking Challenge
It is so fun
The end is here and the whistleblower has finished their job.
RIP Kwesi - 05/0CT/2014 - 21/OCT/2017.


The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72679

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 627
  • Thank you received: 331
I watch alot of Food Network too, escpecially holdiay Baking Championship.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72681

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
Kwesi wrote:
honeyflower wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
we don't have tv, or cable, but my grandparents do and sometimes if we are there we watch food network, hgtv, or the news

Finally someone who watch what I watch... ;) Its a been a while since I've watched Food Network or HGTV, but I enjoy those programs. Sometimes there is "light cursing" which is really bad, even if its "light" (what does like mean anyways? :smh:). So if I hear any of that (even is its censored) I turn it off. And skip watching that show, or just choose something else, so go watch some kosher videos on Youtube. :lol:

;) #imout

I like watching Food Network Star, And also Kids Baking Challenge
It is so fun

Sorry, just had to correct your spelling.
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72695

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
We don't have cable, but I love watching food network. I especially like chopped. I also like watching Cesar 911. And YouTube.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72703

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 982
Mp137 wrote:
We don't have cable, but I love watching food network. I especially like chopped. I also like watching Cesar 911. And YouTube.

Ooh, chopped. One of the most stressful shows to exist :lol:

I can't watch it without sweating or pacing



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72707

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 692
  • Thank you received: 295
I enjoy watching Jeopardy!
I also like to watch The Pioneer Woman, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Outrageous Acts of Science, What on Earth, and soon, Doctor Who!


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72728

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
Mp137 wrote:
We don't have cable, but I love watching food network. I especially like chopped. I also like watching Cesar 911. And YouTube.
Heey same! Youtube! Food Network is also my go-to ;)
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #72735

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
honeyflower wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
we don't have tv, or cable, but my grandparents do and sometimes if we are there we watch food network, hgtv, or the news

Finally someone who watch what I watch... ;) Its a been a while since I've watched Food Network or HGTV, but I enjoy those programs. Sometimes there is "light cursing" which is really bad, even if its "light" (what does like mean anyways? :smh:). So if I hear any of that (even is its censored) I turn it off. And skip watching that show, or just choose something else, so go watch some kosher videos on Youtube. :lol:

;) #imout

yea, it depends on the people on the show.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73099

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 980
  • Thank you received: 786
The only thing I watch is Good Mythical Morning and the occasional Netflix movie

Also Little House on the Prairie and other shows/movies on DVD


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73109

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
Blue Tornado wrote:
The only thing I watch is Good Mythical Morning and the occasional Netflix movie

Also Little House on the Prairie and other shows/movies on DVD

Is Little House on the Prairie pretty good? I've kinda read the books, but haven't watched it.
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73124

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 980
  • Thank you received: 786
honeyflower wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
The only thing I watch is Good Mythical Morning and the occasional Netflix movie

Also Little House on the Prairie and other shows/movies on DVD

Is Little House on the Prairie pretty good? I've kinda read the books, but haven't watched it.

Yeah, I like it. If you read the books you'd probably like it too


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73140

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 643
  • Thank you received: 512
Blue Tornado wrote:
The only thing I watch is Good Mythical Morning and the occasional Netflix movie

Also Little House on the Prairie and other shows/movies on DVD
Let's talk about that.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, Blue Tornado

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73152

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 980
  • Thank you received: 786
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
The only thing I watch is Good Mythical Morning and the occasional Netflix movie

Also Little House on the Prairie and other shows/movies on DVD
Let's talk about that.

QUE THE THEME SONG


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73156

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 225
I have seen all of the little house on the prairie when I was younger
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 months 3 weeks ago #75683

  • BellaB
  • BellaB's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 24
I don't watch T.V and I think that we as Christians and especially Adventists shouldn't watch it.
Because it's of this world, and Satan uses it to entertain us.
And it's distracting us from the Word of God and time with Him!
I used to watch a lot of bad stuff, and it was hard at first to give it up!
But through Christ who strengthens me, nothing is impossible.
With God, ALL things are possible~!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 months 3 weeks ago #76002

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 980
  • Thank you received: 786
BellaB wrote:
I don't watch T.V and I think that we as Christians and especially Adventists shouldn't watch it.
Because it's of this world, and Satan uses it to entertain us.
And it's distracting us from the Word of God and time with Him!
I used to watch a lot of bad stuff, and it was hard at first to give it up!
But through Christ who strengthens me, nothing is impossible.

Not all TV is bad for you.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 months 2 weeks ago #76246

  • BellaB
  • BellaB's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 24
If it distracts you from reading the Bible and studying Spirit of Prophecy then yes.
It is!
:)
With God, ALL things are possible~!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 months 2 weeks ago #76269

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
Blue Tornado wrote:
BellaB wrote:
I don't watch T.V and I think that we as Christians and especially Adventists shouldn't watch it.
Because it's of this world, and Satan uses it to entertain us.
And it's distracting us from the Word of God and time with Him!
I used to watch a lot of bad stuff, and it was hard at first to give it up!
But through Christ who strengthens me, nothing is impossible.

Not all TV is bad for you.
It's all about balance.

PS: BlueTornado, I just noticed - is your profile pic Attack on Titans?!
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Watching TV.. Like or Not?! 5 months 2 weeks ago #76283

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
BellaB wrote:
If it distracts you from reading the Bible and studying Spirit of Prophecy then yes.
It is!
:)

The spirit of prophesy and the Bible aren't the only ways to learn about God though....
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.318 seconds