Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Drum, drum, drum.

Drum, drum, drum. 5 years 7 months ago #968

• Dclock
  • Computers are cool, my life rules.
  • Thank you received: 7
Hello everybody :) ! Do you think it is wrong to have drums in church; I mean people think the beat is bad the origins are bad :unsure: . In the bible in multiple Psalms it tells you to use all instruments to praise the lord. It does not say in church yes, but where do you praise the lord every week?? In church :blink: ! Why do people think drums are bad? Why tell me, why??????? P.s. this is not me in this picture at all :ohmy: .
Attachments:
Let there be peace on earth and all onto men.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Drum, drum, drum. 5 years 7 months ago #1016

• happygirl11234
  • just me, nothing else
  • Thank you received: 168
perhaps it is not the drums themselves but what they represent. most of the time when people think drum set, they conjure up images of spaced-out pagan rock and roll bands, which is something in direct contrast with the holy atmosphere of church. some might believe that allowing an instrument that relates to this kind of ungodly music should be banned from worship so that the church is not influenced by it. however, the fact that people cannot put this image aside when they want to praise the Lord is a sad thing to me. it's kind of the same thing with electric guitar, now that I think about it. :blink:
Live life~Laugh often~Love food~Play music~Work hardest
Give me a reason to laugh, and I will. But you don't need to give me a reason to share God's word.
:D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dclock, funeral

Re: Drum, drum, drum. 5 years 7 months ago #1222

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 302
LOL D-clock you are totally not the person in the picture is ugly :lol: !!!
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

Re: Drum, drum, drum. 5 years 7 months ago #1283

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
Daze, I personally don't think it's very Christ-like to call people "ugly". We are all made in God's image, and should be treated with respect.
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Godsadvicegiver12
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds