Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Possessed animals?…

Possessed animals?… 6 months 2 weeks ago #126060

So yesterday I was hanging out with a group of friends when some how we got to this topic about dogs. So one of my friends was telling a story about someone he knew. He said that the person, let’s name them Bob, bought a dog from a well known breeder. It was a black lab. The first few years he was good and normal but then he started to walk on its two back legs and like not acting normal. The sister went down one night to get some water, she filled the cup and left it on the right side, she went to get some ice cubes and found the cup on the left. The only thing there was the dog. They got scared and decided to give away the dog without accurate description about the weird stuff. Someone adopted the dog. One day the woman sold her second car. So she was gonna go drive it to them. She left the dog and keys inside accidentally, so she went to get it back but found the dog outside the car even though she had locked it. She thought she only left the door open and on the way to the new car owner she passed away in a car accident.

The devil can posses people yes, but animals?
Hmm well God made the donkey in the Bible speak, and Jesus sent the demons of a man to the pigs, but the devil?
He works in mysterious ways but what do you think? Can and why would he possibly posse a animal, nonetheless a dog?
And was the dog possessed?

Say your thoughts and doubts cause am confusion.
My friends were also confused.
“In the end they’ll all judge me anyway, so whatever.”
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Possessed animals?… 6 months 2 weeks ago #126062

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 706
Don't let fear control your actions or your thinking. That will lead you to believe things that are not true, which in turn, makes you more scared. This cycle repeats, even to the point where it drives people to insanity.
That aside, people and animals were possessed both by God and the devil.
God controlled a person to an extent when they were prophesying. E.g., Daniel to Nebuchadrezzar about dream of the statue.
God controlled an animal when Balaam's donkey starting speaking to him.
The demons, in collaboration with the devil, controlled the pigs that jumped off a cliff.
The demons, again working with the devil, controlled people whom Jesus and the apostles healed.
Also remember, in Genesis 3, the devil himself took the form of a serpent.
In the present times, these supernatural occurences have died down significantly, and there are many times when the healings of such people (and even animals) have been falsified. Also, the effects of demon-possession share similarities with mental disorders and other physical maladies (epilepsy, suicide, etc.).
However, these occurences your friends experienced are strange, and cannot be disregarded as a disorder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, breyer horses + dog lover 24

Possessed animals?… 6 months 2 weeks ago #126063

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Why?, you ask. The greatest question of all time. And the answer is simply one word; videlicet, fear. And through fear, he controls you. I say this confidently, because I've experienced it. Nevertheless, if you have the peace of Jesus, trust me, fear is an infinitesimal obstacle compared to it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Possessed animals?… 6 months 2 weeks ago #126064

• KristytheCorgi
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Thank you received: 95
breyer horses + dog lover 24 wrote:
So yesterday I was hanging out with a group of friends when some how we got to this topic about dogs. So one of my friends was telling a story about someone he knew. He said that the person, let’s name them Bob, bought a dog from a well known breeder. It was a black lab. The first few years he was good and normal but then he started to walk on its two back legs and like not acting normal. The sister went down one night to get some water, she filled the cup and left it on the right side, she went to get some ice cubes and found the cup on the left. The only thing there was the dog. They got scared and decided to give away the dog without accurate description about the weird stuff. Someone adopted the dog. One day the woman sold her second car. So she was gonna go drive it to them. She left the dog and keys inside accidentally, so she went to get it back but found the dog outside the car even though she had locked it. She thought she only left the door open and on the way to the new car owner she passed away in a car accident.

The devil can posses people yes, but animals?
Hmm well God made the donkey in the Bible speak, and Jesus sent the demons of a man to the pigs, but the devil?
He works in mysterious ways but what do you think? Can and why would he possibly posse a animal, nonetheless a dog?
And was the dog possessed?

Say your thoughts and doubts cause am confusion.
My friends were also confused.
Ummm I think the dog was just not OK upstairs
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!

Possessed animals?… 6 months 1 week ago #126224

• sci_geeek
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 478
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Don't let fear control your actions or your thinking. That will lead you to believe things that are not true, which in turn, makes you more scared. This cycle repeats, even to the point where it drives people to insanity.
God controlled a person to an extent when they were prophesying. E.g., Daniel to Nebuchadrezzar about dream of the statue.
The demons, in collaboration with the devil, controlled the pigs that jumped off a cliff.
The demons, again working with the devil, controlled people whom Jesus and the apostles healed.
In the present times, these supernatural occurences have died down significantly, and there are many times when the healings of such people (and even animals) have been falsified. Also, the effects of demon-possession share similarities with mental disorders and other physical maladies (epilepsy, suicide, etc.).
However, these occurences your friends experienced are strange, and cannot be disregarded as a disorder.
I wouldn't say God "possesses" people, but I get what you're saying. And with either God or the devil, they can't come into your heart unless you let them. Please choose Jesus, yall
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare

Possessed animals?… 6 months 1 week ago #126243

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 232
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I wouldn't say God "possesses" people, but I get what you're saying. And with either God or the devil, they can't come into your heart unless you let them. Please choose Jesus, yall
I agree!
But, the devil doesn’t wait for permission.. If you’re not fully committed to God, he sneaks in.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Possessed animals?… 6 months 1 week ago #126256

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
I figured the semantics would cause some confusion...
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds