Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Were Homosexuals Born That Way?

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78798

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 624
  • Thank you received: 330
Ok, I know this is going to be a controversial topic but I've been wondering other Guidsters thoughts on the topic of homosexuality. It's never really come up...
Do you think there will be homosexuals in heaven?
Were homosexuals born gay or was it a choice?
Can you be a true Christian and be gay/ lesbian?

I hope I don't offend anyone. :dry:
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78801

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
mittens92999 wrote:
Ok, I know this is going to be a controversial topic but I've been wondering other Guidsters thoughts on the topic of homosexuality. It's never really come up...
Do you think there will be homosexuals in heaven?
Were homosexuals born gay or was it a choice?
Can you be a true Christian and be gay/ lesbian?

I hope I don't offend anyone. :dry:
I doubt that Homosexuals will be in Heaven
No it was a choice
Nope definetly not, It is a sin to be Gay. I got that from Sodom and Gomorrah
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, horsegirl04

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78809

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. He also created animals, and specifically said, "male and female created He them." He also made a man, and a women. No where in the Bible does it talk about God having created any other gender. However, the Bible mentions several times that it is an abomination for men to lie with men, and women to lie with women, or men or women to lie with animals. Therefore, I don't think that God approves of it, and considering that, as Kwesi said, the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were gay and were destroyed, I don't think that LGBT people will be in heaven. It's certainly their choice, and there are "LGBT" people who have gone back to their genders and realised their mistakes, so it is possible to overcome it. Also, considering that it is an abomination to God, I don't think someone can be LGBT and still be a true Christian. However, one thing is not true: God does NOT hate those people. He hates what they do, but not them. He still loves them, but he wants them to change, and it make Him sad to see what they do.
Hope this helps :)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, ZeklovesGod, horsegirl04

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78814

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 624
  • Thank you received: 330
Ok, I agree with both Kwesi and bush possum. I kind of assumed everyone on Guide would have the same opinion so...
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78825

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 808
  • Thank you received: 342
no they will not be in heaven
it was a choice
no you can not,

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by horsegirl04.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78830

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 820
  • Thank you received: 981
Idk, this is just me, but I kinda think that maybe some people of the LGBT community will be in heaven.

Before you pounce on me, here are my reasons :side:

Once there was a boy named Bobby. Bobby lived in a poor country/city/planet and regularly stole, lied, cheated, and swore. However, he tried his hardest to be a good person, even though he didn't know what he was doing was wrong. He was never introduced to God, and didn't even know that Christianity was a thing. However, he tried his best to live righteously.

Will Bobby be in heaven?

I don't know, I'm not God. But I don't think that it's improbable.

Now replace Bobby's multiple sins with the one sin, being gay. Does that change anything?



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, Going4God, emmy01, TravelPastel

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78839

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
Thanks, Stverno...

I was actually thinking along the same lines but didn't have time to reply until just now.

If someone has a phobia, will they be condemned for it? No, of course not! Why? Because it's something that they don't have control over at this point. It's something their brain is doing.

Homosexuality happens in the brain, right? Wouldn't it make sense then that it might not be the homosexual's fault, that it's something their brain is doing that they have little to no control over?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's right or anything...but I don't think we should be so quick to judge people with a problem we don't have.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Going4God, TravelPastel

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78848

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 731
  • Thank you received: 480
I agree with emmy01 and Stverno.

We also have to respect those who are in the LGBTQ community, treat them like equals.
Also, I don't think you can control who you like/love. Nowadays, being in the LGBTQ community is the "new normal" as my teacher says.
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78861

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 233
  • Thank you received: 94
Ahem. I'm sorry every who thought different, but some people do not have a choice. Here's how I know:

My mom once had a friend named Red. One time, after being friends for several years, he and my mom were having coffee and chatting. My mom asked a question because she had some clues to the answer. She asked "Red, are you.... gay?" He sat their stunned to a while and said "yes" she asked because red could never go all the way with girls. He would always shy away when their was any thing, uh, more than kissing... So, he could not make it all the way with good rls, but with guys, yes.

He did not have a choice besides. Being lonely or being gay.

That is my reasons.
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78885

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 611
bush possum wrote:
In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. He also created animals, and specifically said, "male and female created He them." He also made a man, and a women. No where in the Bible does it talk about God having created any other gender. However, the Bible mentions several times that it is an abomination for men to lie with men, and women to lie with women, or men or women to lie with animals. Therefore, I don't think that God approves of it, and considering that, as Kwesi said, the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were gay and were destroyed, I don't think that LGBT people will be in heaven. It's certainly their choice, and there are "LGBT" people who have gone back to their genders and realised their mistakes, so it is possible to overcome it. Also, considering that it is an abomination to God, I don't think someone can be LGBT and still be a true Christian. However, one thing is not true: God does NOT hate those people. He hates what they do, but not them. He still loves them, but he wants them to change, and it make Him sad to see what they do.
Hope this helps :)
I see your point, but the Bible also says that "God saw everything He had created, and behold, it was good."

Just saying, but I don't think everything's good anymore. So yes, God created two separate sexes, and some people aren't acting according to His plan, but God also created everything good, and that certainly isn't going according to plan.

So should God just ditch the human race because we aren't "good" anymore? Maybe. But He didn't. Instead, He sent Jesus to us.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

God loved the world. Not just certain people who fit His original plan, but the whole world. Even homosexuals.

Anyway, that's just my own opinion, and I can certainly see how you would think differently. :)
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78899

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 624
  • Thank you received: 330
I think that it is still a choice. Satan is providing those type of thoughts and attractions in the mind of gay people. It is their choice to accept it or they can realize that it is Satan giving them those thoughts and actions. God created men and women to be together, and THAT was good. If people can overcome it, it is a choice. Satan is influencing LGBTQ people, not Jesus.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78980

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1418
  • Thank you received: 1208
Maybe being LGBT+ is a choice, maybe not, but as Christians, it doesn't matter. However, the Bible does say that we are all born guilty, and we are sinful from the moment we were conceived (Psalms 51:5). Because of this, when Jesus returns to give everyone their just reward (Revelation 22:12), ours is death (Romans 3:23). But there is hope. Even though death is our fair reward, God offers us eternal life through Jesus (Romans 3:23). Although God hates sin, his love for all of us is so great that while we were still stuck in our sin, Jesus died for us anyway because he loves us that much (Romans 5:22).

As for whether or not there will be LGBT+ people in Heaven, Jesus says this:
Unless someone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God (John 3:3).
That applies to everyone on this planet who has ever lived. If an LGBT+ person renounces their past life and starts a new one with Jesus, he or she will be welcomed into the home Jesus has prepared for us.

That's why it doesn't matter if a person was born that way or not. Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 6:9 that homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God, but says something interesting in verse 11:
And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our Lord.

Did you notice what Paul said? He said that some of the Corinthian believers were sinners before, but they were sanctified and justified in the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

In a later letter to the Corinthians, Paul tells them that if any person is in Christ, that person is a brand new person, and their past is wiped away. So it's not about being born, it's about being born again.

To focus on whether or not LGBT+ people are born that way is to focus on the wrong thing. Christianity, after all, isn't about living the way we were born. We are no better than LGBT people if we aren't born again.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stone, Quirky, bush possum, azur21, horsegirl04, TravelPastel

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78983

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
InspiredThinker wrote:
Maybe being LGBT+ is a choice, maybe not, but as Christians, it doesn't matter. However, the Bible does say that we are all born guilty, and we are sinful from the moment we were conceived (Psalms 51:5). Because of this, when Jesus returns to give everyone their just reward (Revelation 22:12), ours is death (Romans 3:23). But there is hope. Even though death is our fair reward, God offers us eternal life through Jesus (Romans 3:23). Although God hates sin, his love for all of us is so great that while we were still stuck in our sin, Jesus died for us anyway because he loves us that much (Romans 5:22).

As for whether or not there will be LGBT+ people in Heaven, Jesus says this:
Unless someone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God (John 3:3).
That applies to everyone on this planet who has ever lived. If an LGBT+ person renounces their past life and starts a new one with Jesus, he or she will be welcomed into the home Jesus has prepared for us.

That's why it doesn't matter if a person was born that way or not. Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 6:9 that homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God, but says something interesting in verse 11:
And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our Lord.

Did you notice what Paul said? He said that some of the Corinthian believers were sinners before, but they were sanctified and justified in the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

In a later letter to the Corinthians, Paul tells them that if any person is in Christ, that person is a brand new person, and their past is wiped away. So it's not about being born, it's about being born again.

To focus on whether or not LGBT+ people are born that way is to focus on the wrong thing. Christianity, after all, isn't about living the way we were born. We are no better than LGBT people if we aren't born again.
Thanks, InspiredThinker! That's a really good point :)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #78988

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 731
  • Thank you received: 480
InspiredThinker wrote:
Maybe being LGBT+ is a choice, maybe not, but as Christians, it doesn't matter. However, the Bible does say that we are all born guilty, and we are sinful from the moment we were conceived (Psalms 51:5). Because of this, when Jesus returns to give everyone their just reward (Revelation 22:12), ours is death (Romans 3:23). But there is hope. Even though death is our fair reward, God offers us eternal life through Jesus (Romans 3:23). Although God hates sin, his love for all of us is so great that while we were still stuck in our sin, Jesus died for us anyway because he loves us that much (Romans 5:22).

As for whether or not there will be LGBT+ people in Heaven, Jesus says this:
Unless someone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God (John 3:3).
That applies to everyone on this planet who has ever lived. If an LGBT+ person renounces their past life and starts a new one with Jesus, he or she will be welcomed into the home Jesus has prepared for us.

That's why it doesn't matter if a person was born that way or not. Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 6:9 that homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God, but says something interesting in verse 11:
And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our Lord.

Did you notice what Paul said? He said that some of the Corinthian believers were sinners before, but they were sanctified and justified in the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

In a later letter to the Corinthians, Paul tells them that if any person is in Christ, that person is a brand new person, and their past is wiped away. So it's not about being born, it's about being born again.

To focus on whether or not LGBT+ people are born that way is to focus on the wrong thing. Christianity, after all, isn't about living the way we were born. We are no better than LGBT people if we aren't born again.
"We are no better than LGBT people if we aren't born again."
That was amazing, thank you InspiredThinker!!
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79008

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
The fact that so many christians think they are better than those in the LBGTQ is really sad. I think being homosexual or queer is a subconscious choice. It's not like someone wakes up one morning and says Hmm... I think I'm going to decide to be gay today. So, I do think it is a choice, but a subconscious one. Also, I don't think it is a sin to have feeling for the same sex, but I do think it is a sin to act on those feelings. Obviously, God loves them all, and doesn't discriminate between us and them, so we shouldn't either.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God, TravelPastel

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79012

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 808
  • Thank you received: 342
InspiredThinker wrote:
Maybe being LGBT+ is a choice, maybe not, but as Christians, it doesn't matter. However, the Bible does say that we are all born guilty, and we are sinful from the moment we were conceived (Psalms 51:5). Because of this, when Jesus returns to give everyone their just reward (Revelation 22:12), ours is death (Romans 3:23). But there is hope. Even though death is our fair reward, God offers us eternal life through Jesus (Romans 3:23). Although God hates sin, his love for all of us is so great that while we were still stuck in our sin, Jesus died for us anyway because he loves us that much (Romans 5:22).

As for whether or not there will be LGBT+ people in Heaven, Jesus says this:
Unless someone is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God (John 3:3).
That applies to everyone on this planet who has ever lived. If an LGBT+ person renounces their past life and starts a new one with Jesus, he or she will be welcomed into the home Jesus has prepared for us.

That's why it doesn't matter if a person was born that way or not. Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 6:9 that homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God, but says something interesting in verse 11:
And some of you used to be like this. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our Lord.

Did you notice what Paul said? He said that some of the Corinthian believers were sinners before, but they were sanctified and justified in the name of Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

In a later letter to the Corinthians, Paul tells them that if any person is in Christ, that person is a brand new person, and their past is wiped away. So it's not about being born, it's about being born again.

To focus on whether or not LGBT+ people are born that way is to focus on the wrong thing. Christianity, after all, isn't about living the way we were born. We are no better than LGBT people if we aren't born again.

God listed homosexuals in with, the, sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, nor thieves, greedy, drunkards, revilers, and swindlers. it's not that one sin is better/worse the the other one, if any of these people where to leave their old live they would go to heaven.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79027

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 624
  • Thank you received: 330
Nobody said that we were better than homosexuals, but I do think it is a choice and a sin to act on those feelings. I still respect and love homosexuals.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79028

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
mittens92999 wrote:
Nobody said that we were better than homosexuals, but I do think it is a choice and a sin to act on those feelings. I still respect and love homosexuals.

InspiredThinker's comment, "We are no better than LGBT people if we aren't born again," (correctly) implies that many christians think they are better than those in the LGBTQ community
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79033

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 180
mittens92999 wrote:
Ok, I know this is going to be a controversial topic but I've been wondering other Guidsters thoughts on the topic of homosexuality. It's never really come up...
Do you think there will be homosexuals in heaven?
Were homosexuals born gay or was it a choice?
Can you be a true Christian and be gay/ lesbian?

I hope I don't offend anyone. :dry:
i don't believe that practicing homosexuals will be in heaven.
some homosexuals were born gay in my opinion because when my mom was in college one of her professors was gay and he told his class this, i am gay i am not attracted to women. but i know that but i am not with a man because that would be a sin. because of this he has decided to stay single for the rest of his life. some people are just attracted to the same sex. God destroyed sodom and gomorrah was because of their gay acts not because they were gay. i think that people are the way that they are for a reason. i don't think that you can be a true christian and be a practising gay person.
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79038

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3544
  • Thank you received: 2905
Check out this testimony. I think it'll explain this whole topic better than I could. Click on the testimony by Mike Carducci. Parental supervision is strongly encouraged though.

Here it is
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79046

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 684
  • Thank you received: 294
Coming Out ministries came to my school and my church!

PS. My former teacher always says that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79060

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
emmykitty wrote:
Coming Out ministries came to my school and my church!

PS. My former teacher always says that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

*facepalm* "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" is so cliche....
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79065

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
Mp137 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Coming Out ministries came to my school and my church!

PS. My former teacher always says that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

*facepalm* "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" is so cliche....
Adam and Eve not Madam and Eve
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79069

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
Kwesi wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
Coming Out ministries came to my school and my church!

PS. My former teacher always says that God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

*facepalm* "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" is so cliche....
Adam and Eve not Madam and Eve


IMG_1231.jpg
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God, horsegirl04, TravelPastel

Were Homosexuals Born That Way? 4 months 1 week ago #79100

  • stone
  • stone's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 22
  • Thank you received: 16
I honestly don't know, but we're all born sinful and we also don't fully understand how the brain works. So maybe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds