Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73013

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 332
I brought this question up at school and it turned out to be very controversial. I asked 4 of my classmates this question and our class helper. Everybody answered the same thing, except for me. I go to a public school, so theses kids don't have the same morals and ethics that we as Christians should have. So here's the question please answer truthfully:
If you have to test a product that could potentially harm or kill an organism, who would you test it on? A bunny or a convicted murderer? If you tried it on the bunny, it could potentially die, and vice versa.
I'm not going to answer this until somebody responds. I don't want to sway anyone's decision, so please answer truthfully.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73015

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1335
mittens92999 wrote:
I brought this question up at school and it turned out to be very controversial. I asked 4 of my classmates this question and our class helper. Everybody answered the same thing, except for me. I go to a public school, so theses kids don't have the same morals and ethics that we as Christians should have. So here's the question please answer truthfully:
If you have to test a product that could potentially harm or kill an organism, who would you test it on? A bunny or a convicted murderer? If you tried it on the bunny, it could potentially die, and vice versa.
I'm not going to answer this until somebody responds. I don't want to sway anyone's decision, so please answer truthfully.
A bunny, I can't bring myself to potentially kill a human
The end is here and the whistleblower has finished their job.
RIP Kwesi - 05/0CT/2014 - 21/OCT/2017.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, mittens92999, horsegirl04, 20awesome00

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73019

• 20awesome00
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 382
I don't like killing things but if I had to choose I would choose the bunny because the murderer could/could have repented and come to God but if they were killed that would cease to be an option.
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, Kwesi

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73020

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 346
Kwesi wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
I think that i would have to do it on a bunny, because you might take away the only chance that person might have to know God

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, Kwesi, 20awesome00

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73026

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
Well, that's the answer I picked too, but all the others said the murderer. My teacher said, " An eye for and eye" and that e deserved it. My friend tried to back me up into a corner and said, "What if the murderer killed your sister?" I still would have to go with the bunny. It's not right to kill, no matter the reason... I could turn that back on her and say, "Well what if the murderer was your brother?"
Alot of theses kids aren't Christians so they don't have the kind of morals we have. Someone even called me a bunny killer, LOL
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73034

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 346
mittens92999 wrote:
Well, that's the answer I picked too, but all the others said the murderer. My teacher said, " An eye for and eye" and that e deserved it. My friend tried to back me up into a corner and said, "What if the murderer killed your sister?" I still would have to go with the bunny. It's not right to kill, no matter the reason... I could turn that back on her and say, "Well what if the murderer was your brother?"
Alot of theses kids aren't Christians so they don't have the kind of morals we have. Someone even called me a bunny killer, LOL
Lol, you could cave called them a murderer :P JK

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73126

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 512
Scientists already use animals for that, maybe not bunnies, but they do use white mice. Thus, testing a toxin on a bunny isn't that unimaginable
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73141

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Scientists already use animals for that, maybe not bunnies, but they do use white mice. Thus, testing a toxin on a bunny isn't that unimaginable

Ya, I know. It was just a hypothetical question. I'm not saying I agree with animal product testing, since people can treat animals cruelly but I value a humans life over a mouse or bunny.

-15 years old

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73143

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 512
mittens92999 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Ya, I know. It was just a hypothetical question. I'm not saying I agree with animal product testing, since people can treat animals cruelly but I value a humans life over a mouse or bunny.
I know that you know, that was aimed less toward you and more toward your friends who will probably never come to this website in their lifetimes :P
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73144

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
Kwesi wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
me 2 but it would be hard for me to do it to a bunny just saying
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73153

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 786
I would have to agree with SirGeneralCliche--scientists usually use white mice, not bunnies. I would prefer to use a bunny, but if it had to be a convicted murderer, I agree with your teacher. He should have the death penalty for his crimes.

*braces for haters*

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73159

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
The bunny
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73174

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 495
mittens92999 wrote:
I'm with majority (bunny), but I can see if someone would want to test on the murderer. The murderer took someone's life, so he should be disciplined.
But my argument for that is that everyone deserves a second chance, and maybe we could use an act of kindness like this to bring this person to God
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73187

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1335
Blue Tornado wrote:
I would have to agree with SirGeneralCliche--scientists usually use white mice, not bunnies. I would prefer to use a bunny, but if it had to be a convicted murderer, I agree with your teacher. He should have the death penalty for his crimes.

*braces for haters*

Wow just wow
The end is here and the whistleblower has finished their job.
RIP Kwesi - 05/0CT/2014 - 21/OCT/2017.

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73194

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
Blue Tornado wrote:

*braces for haters*
So you believe in capital punishment?
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73196

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
mittens92999 wrote:
Yes, there is the Bible verse of "an eye for an eye", but you need to read the rest of the chapter, (Matthew 5):
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also." And there is more explanation on that.
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, mittens92999

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73198

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
Blue Tornado wrote:

*braces for haters*

I still think that for me to deliberately test a product on him when I know it could harm or kill him is wrong. Eventually, he probably will get the death penalty, but that's not my fault. I'm not going to put his blood on my hands. And in Canada, where I live, we actually don't have the death penalty. So in reality, you would be bringing on his death prematurely.

-15 years old

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73209

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
I can't choose to deliberately take that person's life, even if it's not the traditional way. If I know the product could kill him, I would not test it on him. There should be no reason for killing, no matter what he as done.
"This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between a Jew or a Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3: 22,23
"Thou shalt not kill." Exodus 20:13

-15 years old

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73215

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
mittens92999 wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:

*braces for haters*

I still think that for me to deliberately test a product on him when I know it could harm or kill him is wrong. Eventually, he probably will get the death penalty, but that's not my fault. I'm not going to put his blood on my hands. And in Canada, where I live, we actually don't have the death penalty. So in reality, you would be bringing on his death prematurely.

Ayye, Canada has no capital punishment :side:
Great to live in an amazing country
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73255

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
TravelPastel wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:

*braces for haters*

Do you live in Canada too?

-15 years old

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 months 2 weeks ago #73323

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
mittens92999 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:

*braces for haters*

Do you live in Canada too?

I used to, but then I moved. But I am Canadian/ with Canadian citizenship ^O^
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 month 3 weeks ago #84047

• QuazaWizard941
  • I love music!
  • Thank you received: 62
The bunny. Doesn't the Bible say in Matthew 10:31 that we are more valuable than many sparrows? A human is still human, no matter what they've done, and can repent and come back to God

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 month 10 hours ago #85357

bunny, testing on the criminal sets a dangerous precedent
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #85364

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 423
mittens92999 wrote:
The bunny because animals die all the time anyway. People eating meat and taking away their natural habitats. There´s no coming back.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

Very Interesting Question!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 weeks 1 day ago #85394

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2916
notturningaside wrote:
bunny, testing on the criminal sets a dangerous precedent

Care to explain?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds