Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Adventist Bat Mitzvah

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 8 months 3 weeks ago #71064

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 397
  • Thank you received: 193
sunnyside1 wrote:
No, I won't be having a bar mitzvah but when I turned 16 I had a giant party and invited everyone (literally, EVERYONE, the entire church among others...) to it. The fun thing about it was that we raised money for ADRA (Adventist Development and Relief Agency). We were able to buy two water catchments, three bicycle ambulances, and four rescue centers for trafficked girls! I think the total dollar amount was over $3000 :cheer:
It was really cool knowing that I could do something so big, so life-changing for whoever experiences my gifts, just by being me, just by getting old :silly:
Oh awesome!!! Glad to hear that went well!!!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 7 months 6 days ago #76695

  • shaday
  • shaday's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I like Pathfinders, reading, beaches, and Guide.
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 5
I'm Jewish by heritage not necessarily by faith
Shaday
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 7 months 6 days ago #76706

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1977
shaday wrote:
I'm Jewish by heritage not necessarily by faith

There you are!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 7 months 6 days ago #76708

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 182
shaday wrote:
I'm Jewish by heritage not necessarily by faith
hey shaday how did your Bat Mitzvah go?
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 2 weeks ago #78124

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 1239
shaday wrote:
Greetings,
I am going to have my bat mitzvah this year. I was wondering if anyone else is having one, or going to have one.
Thanks, Shaday ;)

That's really cool. I live close to New York City, so there's a large Jewish population, which has enabled me to learn a lot about Judaism. I've been invited to a few bar mitzvahs before, but never attended because I always had something else at church.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 2 weeks ago #78125

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 1239
shaday wrote:
I'm Jewish by heritage not necessarily by faith

Are you Sephardic or Ashkenazi?
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 2 weeks ago #78137

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1977
InspiredThinker wrote:
shaday wrote:
Greetings,
I am going to have my bat mitzvah this year. I was wondering if anyone else is having one, or going to have one.
Thanks, Shaday ;)

That's really cool. I live close to New York City, so there's a large Jewish population, which has enabled me to learn a lot about Judaism. I've been invited to a few bar mitzvahs before, but never attended because I always had something else at church.

That's cool. Have you ever been to a Passover celebration?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 2 weeks ago #78158

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1448
  • Thank you received: 1239
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
shaday wrote:
Greetings,
I am going to have my bat mitzvah this year. I was wondering if anyone else is having one, or going to have one.
Thanks, Shaday ;)

That's really cool. I live close to New York City, so there's a large Jewish population, which has enabled me to learn a lot about Judaism. I've been invited to a few bar mitzvahs before, but never attended because I always had something else at church.

That's cool. Have you ever been to a Passover celebration?

No. However, the Children's Ministries department at my church did the Shabbat Seder to demonstrate how Jews in Jesus' time would have welcomed in the Sabbath. It was beautiful, although I didn't appreciate it as much when it happened (I was 10 or 11). I mainly just wanted to eat. :whistle:
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 2 weeks ago #78189

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 182
InspiredThinker wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
shaday wrote:
Greetings,
I am going to have my bat mitzvah this year. I was wondering if anyone else is having one, or going to have one.
Thanks, Shaday ;)

That's really cool. I live close to New York City, so there's a large Jewish population, which has enabled me to learn a lot about Judaism. I've been invited to a few bar mitzvahs before, but never attended because I always had something else at church.

That's cool. Have you ever been to a Passover celebration?

No. However, the Children's Ministries department at my church did the Shabbat Seder to demonstrate how Jews in Jesus' time would have welcomed in the Sabbath. It was beautiful, although I didn't appreciate it as much when it happened (I was 10 or 11). I mainly just wanted to eat. :whistle:
lol
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78870

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1977
GuideBot wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
shaday wrote:
Greetings,
I am going to have my bat mitzvah this year. I was wondering if anyone else is having one, or going to have one.
Thanks, Shaday ;)

That's really cool. I live close to New York City, so there's a large Jewish population, which has enabled me to learn a lot about Judaism. I've been invited to a few bar mitzvahs before, but never attended because I always had something else at church.

Don’t give out or ask for personal information or contact info--your full name, e-mail address, phone number, home city, church or school you attend, etc. This is very important for your safety. It's OK to say your first name, home state/country, age, and grade in school.

Ok, who/what are you?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid, horsegirl04

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78876

What is the "GuideBot"???

Also, GuideBot, InspiredThinker didn't post a lot of info. At least not enough for anyone to find him.

~MK
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78891

GuideBot wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
What is the "GuideBot"???

Also, GuideBot, InspiredThinker didn't post a lot of info. At least not enough for anyone to find him.

~MK

I am the Guide Bot

If you want more information type 1

If you want to end the conversation type 2
hmmmm

1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78893

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 604
GuideBot wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
What is the "GuideBot"???

Also, GuideBot, InspiredThinker didn't post a lot of info. At least not enough for anyone to find him.

~MK

I am the Guide Bot

If you want more information type 1

If you want to end the conversation type 2
1
:P
How fun
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78903

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 651
  • Thank you received: 348
GuideBot wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
What is the "GuideBot"???

Also, GuideBot, InspiredThinker didn't post a lot of info. At least not enough for anyone to find him.

~MK

I am the Guide Bot

If you want more information type 1

If you want to end the conversation type 2
1
:P
How fun

I was developed yesterday to enforce the rules of Guide

Type 1 for more information

Type 2 to end conversation

Wait for reall?!??! Or is this a joke? Was there too much arguing going on so the moderators have a GuideBOt?
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78904

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1009
  • Thank you received: 405
GuideBot wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
GuideBot wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
What is the "GuideBot"???

Also, GuideBot, InspiredThinker didn't post a lot of info. At least not enough for anyone to find him.

~MK

I am the Guide Bot

If you want more information type 1

If you want to end the conversation type 2
1
:P
How fun

I was developed yesterday to enforce the rules of Guide

Type 1 for more information

Type 2 to end conversation
1

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78905

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1009
  • Thank you received: 405
btw, guide bot, who made you?

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78909

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1009
  • Thank you received: 405
GuideBot wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
btw, guide bot, who made you?
I was made by someone who has power on Guide

If you have any problems go to the Contact Us page
okay

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78911

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2201
  • Thank you received: 1977
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, missionarykid

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78935

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 965
  • Thank you received: 1143
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, horsegirl04, Stverno, TravelPastel

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78936

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 1387
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
Correcto finally someone guessed it right
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78937

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 1387
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
How did you know
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78939

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
How did you know

It seemed like something you would do :lol:

Also, the style of speech (I don't know why I used that phrase, it's technically not speech) is yours.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04, TravelPastel

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78940

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 1387
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
How did you know

It seemed like something you would do :lol:

Also, the style of speech (I don't know why I used that phrase, it's technically not speech) is yours.

I am like Whaaat
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78943

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 965
  • Thank you received: 1143
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
How did you know

It seemed like something you would do :lol:

Also, the style of speech (I don't know why I used that phrase, it's technically not speech) is yours.

I am like Whaaat
Lol, easy! You're the sort of person to do something like that, as Stverno, the girl with the glorious and Eco friendly feet, said.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, Stverno

Adventist Bat Mitzvah 6 months 1 week ago #78945

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 1387
bush possum wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
If the "Guide bot" was actually created by a member, good job, it's pretty funny! If it was created by Guide, that's just plain stupid.
Lol, I'm 90% sure that our mascot robot was created by Kwesi ;)
How did you know

It seemed like something you would do :lol:

Also, the style of speech (I don't know why I used that phrase, it's technically not speech) is yours.

I am like Whaaat
Lol, easy! You're the sort of person to do something like that, as Stverno, the girl with the glorious and Eco friendly feet, said.

Well Maybe next time you wouldn't be able to tell it is me :P :P :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds