Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Did God intend dinosaurs creation?

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 3 weeks ago #64415

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
mittens92999 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
to add to what skite said, We also have modern sightings of dinosaurs like Champ, Mokele-embembe, and Amali

I looked up those "dinosaurs" and the results I got indicated that the sightings were not proof. It brought up UFO's and other unreliable sources. To me, those creatures sound like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster which may or may not be real, though I am leaning toward not. Do you believe in UFO"s and Big Foot? I think if there were dinosaurs around on Earth, people would have found them and have actual proof of the amazing scientific discovery. Don't believe unreliable sources and "sightings" like this.

Mittens, now you have gone overboard. My collegues and I do NOT believe in conspiracy theories such as UFOs. This thread is talking about dinosaurs. Big Foot is most probably a hoax, thats for sure, but the problem is this: big foot is not a global phenomen as dinosaurs are. The only other place where big foots are, according to sightings, are in the Himalayas (where they are known as Yetis).

But there have been sightings, lots of evidence, books written on the subject of dinosaurs living with men after the flood, and with resemblence to the fossils that we dig up in the present day.

Now I would like to ask you, what on earth did you type on Google, and to what web pages did you go to that supposedly connected our ideas with those of UFOs and Big Foot?

By the way, in the Loch Ness Monster I do believe. I believe it to be a marine reptile who looks like the marine reptiles fossils we have in museums today.

But in UFOs, and Big Foot, we are not discussing about them in the first place.

Now the reason we are not finding these dinosaurs, is that the earth, though small, is quite a vast space, and there are still pockets of untouched wilderness never explored by civilised man, where such a beast, now endangered, could hide. Apart from that, a harder place for looking for these types of reptiles, are the places where the marine reptiles live in, lakes and oceans, where the Lock Ness, and Champ legends come from. Dont forget that scientists are discovering new species every year, so it's a matter of patience.

But then who knows, maybe the last dinosaur went extinct perhaps 50, 100, or 200 years ago, but the fact remains that they survived thw flood, and appeared in human records. That fact is very real.

So my position remains the same: Whether we will discover them or not, dinosaurs were and are a creations of God, and they were given the chance to live on after the flood wit mankind for a great period of time.

So that is my position on the matter. Now please answer my question what you typed, and to what web pages you went to, because I get all my information from Christian Scientific websites which do not contain UFO conspiracy theories.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 3 weeks ago #64637

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1941
Skite wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
to add to what skite said, We also have modern sightings of dinosaurs like Champ, Mokele-embembe, and Amali

I looked up those "dinosaurs" and the results I got indicated that the sightings were not proof. It brought up UFO's and other unreliable sources. To me, those creatures sound like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster which may or may not be real, though I am leaning toward not. Do you believe in UFO"s and Big Foot? I think if there were dinosaurs around on Earth, people would have found them and have actual proof of the amazing scientific discovery. Don't believe unreliable sources and "sightings" like this.

Mittens, now you have gone overboard. My collegues and I do NOT believe in conspiracy theories such as UFOs. This thread is talking about dinosaurs. Big Foot is most probably a hoax, thats for sure, but the problem is this: big foot is not a global phenomen as dinosaurs are. The only other place where big foots are, according to sightings, are in the Himalayas (where they are known as Yetis).

But there have been sightings, lots of evidence, books written on the subject of dinosaurs living with men after the flood, and with resemblence to the fossils that we dig up in the present day.

Now I would like to ask you, what on earth did you type on Google, and to what web pages did you go to that supposedly connected our ideas with those of UFOs and Big Foot?

By the way, in the Loch Ness Monster I do believe. I believe it to be a marine reptile who looks like the marine reptiles fossils we have in museums today.

Now the reason we are not finding these dinosaurs, is that the earth, though small, is quite a vast space, and there are still pockets of untouched wilderness never explored by civilised man, where such a beast, now endangered, could hide. Apart from that, a harder place for looking for these types of reptiles, are the places where the marine reptiles live in, lakes and oceans, where the Lock Ness, and Champ legends come from. Dont forget that scientists are discovering new species every year, so it's a matter of patience.

But then who knows, maybe the last dinosaur went extinct perhaps 50, 100, or 200 years ago, but the fact remains that they survived thw flood, and appeared in human records. That fact is very real.

So my position remains the same: Whether we will discover them or not, dinosaurs were and are a creations of God, and they were given the chance to live on after the flood wit mankind for a great period of time.

So that is my position on the matter. Now please answer my question what you typed, and to what web pages you went to, because I get all my information from Christian Scientific websites which do not contain UFO conspiracy theories.

Yay! Someone else who also believes in the Loch Ness monster!!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, Skite

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 2 weeks ago #64804

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 332
Skite wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

Ok, first of all, I asked IF you believed in UFOS and Big Foot because that information came up. I am just saying that to me, those dinosaurs seem like conspiracy theories. There was, and still doesn't seem to be, any hard hitting proof. Of course, there isn't any proof that God DIDN'T create dinosaurs, so now I'm starting to contradict myself.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 2 weeks ago #64806

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
@Skite- In response to your question as to what I looked up, I just typed in "amali dinosaur" and "mokele mbembe" and what came up were keywords like "legend" , "cryptology" "myth" "sightings", but no actual proof as to the existence of these creatures. . Sorry, it's not a very good answer and I can't remember if I used any actual sights. I mostly just looked at heading and blurbs underneath, but it was mostly just myths etc. Appearantly, I am not so great at looking things up on Bing.
Honestly, I think we should agree to disagree about this matter. Maybe there is no real answer. Unless, you have a Bible verse.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65165

• Peach1
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does

Before Satan was bad, God gave Satan little power to do certain things.

If Satan did have that power when he was Lucifer, dinosaurs would not have been bad and destroyed by the flood like you are saying

Actually, he wouldn't have made any dinosaurs.

Okay.... now we're going in circles.

You mean you are.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65166

• Peach1
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

But only God could give life to things.

Yeah, but Satan can mixed animals.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65184

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

If Satan did have that power when he was Lucifer, dinosaurs would not have been bad and destroyed by the flood like you are saying

You mean you are.

Nope. I meant we, because we are both discussing this. If I was the only one going in circles that would mean I was arguing with myself.
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65288

Wait Guys, didn't the dinosaurs die because of the flood? It was part of God's plan, because people started to shrink after that and the dinos would die off anyway due to lack of food.
Humans were more advanced than us now back then, so they could've made the dinos in labs...

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peach1

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65289

And yes, I do believe in Nessie and the Bigfoot (Boo ya haters!)

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65296

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 130
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

Yeahh I agree with TravelPastel :dry:
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3
I love Kpop like My Sister On Guide: Minifat :D
BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: AnimalJammer09

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65360

• Peach1
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

You mean you are.

Nope. I meant we, because we are both discussing this. If I was the only one going in circles that would mean I was arguing with myself.

Lol.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 1 week ago #65361

• Peach1
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

I don't like people who side with others. BTW, I can't get on guide again. I will make a Web so we can chat together! Honey flower will tell u.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 6 days ago #65389

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

I don't like people who side with others. BTW, I can't get on guide again. I will make a Web so we can chat together! Honey flower will tell u.

First of all, agreeing with someone doesn't mean taking sides. Second of all, why can't you be on Guide anymore?!?! :(
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 6 days ago #65434

• Skite
mittens92999 wrote:
@Skite- In response to your question as to what I looked up, I just typed in "amali dinosaur" and "mokele mbembe" and what came up were keywords like "legend" , "cryptology" "myth" "sightings", but no actual proof as to the existence of these creatures. . Sorry, it's not a very good answer and I can't remember if I used any actual sights. I mostly just looked at heading and blurbs underneath, but it was mostly just myths etc. Appearantly, I am not so great at looking things up on Bing.
Honestly, I think we should agree to disagree about this matter. Maybe there is no real answer. Unless, you have a Bible verse.

Well, of course such keywords would appear cause none of us people from western cultures have seen the creatures and taken hard evidence, just sightings. Also, you cant argue back without actually visiting sites, or watching videos, because all the information my colleagues and I have, comes from (in my case) Christian scientific sites, and three documentaries.

The sites are:
1. answersingenesis.org/
2. www.icr.org/article/back-genesis
3. www.forbidden-history.com/index.html

Documentaries:

The last documentary is quite professional, and don't mind the title, cause that's not it (it's not paranormal), really, just ignore the title (Dont Judge a book by it's cover ;) )

Now what evidence would you like from the Bible about dinosaur creation by God? Tell me that when you can ;) . Have a good Sabbath :)
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
Lord, let me praise you
Lord, let me sing

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 6 days ago #65436

• Skite
Peach1 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

Eeeeeeee......no. As I said before Satan cannot do anything to God's creation like that. Man could do it, but the probabilities of creating a living, breathing, perfectly functioning dinosaur by mixing crocodiles and other lizards is most probably......... 0.000000000001%.
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
Lord, let me praise you
Lord, let me sing

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 5 days ago #65519

• Peach1
Skite wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

Eeeeeeee......no. As I said before Satan cannot do anything to God's creation like that. Man could do it, but the probabilities of creating a living, breathing, perfectly functioning dinosaur by mixing crocodiles and other lizards is most probably......... 0.000000000001%.

Skite, I have READ that Satan can mix. You, did you look ANYTHING up?

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 10 months 5 days ago #65520

• Peach1
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

First of all, agreeing with someone doesn't mean taking sides. Second of all, why can't you be on Guide anymore?!?! :(

My mom says.... :( I'm just saying my last goodbyes....

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 4 weeks ago #65669

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
maplesyruphotel9 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

My mom says.... :( I'm just saying my last goodbyes....

Oh no! We'll definitely miss you...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 3 weeks ago #65875

• Skite
Peach1 wrote:
Skite wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

Peach.......If you haven't read properly, in my second to last post I specifically listed the websites and documentaries where I take my information, so News Flash, I did look something up. Now where did you read about satan doing this type of stuff, like the ability to mix animals to create dinosaurs?
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
Lord, let me praise you
Lord, let me sing

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 3 weeks ago #65911

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 84
Peach1 wrote:
Skite wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

He just posted the links of the documenteries and websites that he looked up. Did you look anything up?
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 1 week ago #66227

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
Skite, I would just like any Scriptures mentioning dinosaurs and that God created them. I'm not picky... :P

-15 years old

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 1 week ago #66256

• Peach1
Razena wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Skite wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:

He just posted the links of the documenteries and websites that he looked up. Did you look anything up?

Uhhhhh..... yeah! Of course. (Last post ever)

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 1 week ago #66272

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
you guys do know that the average size dinosaur was the size of a chicken
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 1 week ago #66304

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
LittleLadyBug wrote:

Really?
You just made dinosaurs 13649% cuter for me

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 9 months 1 week ago #66366

• Skite
LittleLadyBug wrote:

Correction, average size was about that of a sheep or horse according to most of the scientific community.

But it appears, that with new data, the average size and mass was more that of an elephant or american bison (or anything that has 630 kilograms)

This information comes from here: answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/determini...saur-size-body-mass/

I visited other websites asking the same question, and none of them were as conclusive in relation to average dinosaur size.

It appears that this estimation that the dinosaur average size is that of a chicken, is an estimation created by evolutionists, because they believe that dinosaurs evolved into birds, and so birds are included, which would make the average smaller. If birds were excluded, than the average would be that of 630 kilograms.

So correction of my correction: The average size and mass of a dinosaur would revolve around 630 kilograms.
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
Lord, let me praise you
Lord, let me sing

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds