Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Did God intend dinosaurs creation?

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 months ago #60585

just poping in here for a few seconds to remind everyone that whole dino skeletons, and even mummified dinos have been found (there is actually an entire T rex skeleton in the ground just a few miles down from where i live, the paleontologists are just still trying to figure out a way to get it out without breaking it, its kinda big and right next to a river, and encased in stone, and it is like right in an area where there are only 20 feet between the mountain and the river so yeah...)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62495

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62743

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #62868

@peach, we don't have a list of every animal that was on the ark, just sayin...
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #62938

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3709
  • Thank you received: 2981
Lloyd101 wrote:
Thats a
LOT
of reading. :blink:

There's a reason why i haven't responded to this yet...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #62940

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

Well, they are made like GMO food. Only animals. Sin came into the world then dinosaurs appeared. Ellen G white talks about it. She says that they appear when sin came.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #63023

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

Well, they are made like GMO food. Only animals. Sin came into the world then dinosaurs appeared. Ellen G white talks about it. She says that they appear when sin came.

How do you know they were dinosaurs? And besides, GMO foods are "improved" or combined with other plants but not changed into something completely different.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #63287

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

Well, they are made like GMO food. Only animals. Sin came into the world then dinosaurs appeared. Ellen G white talks about it. She says that they appear when sin came.

How do you know they were dinosaurs? And besides, GMO foods are "improved" or combined with other plants but not changed into something completely different.

Animals can also be mixed in with other animals too. Well, I know Ellen G. White talks about that they are dinosaurs. Can't fight with her.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #63288

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

How do you know they were? My proof is just read EGW's writings.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #63343

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

How do you know they were? My proof is just read EGW's writings.

Because there is clear evidence of their existence after the flood.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 weeks ago #63351

@peach, they can't be feasibly mixed with other animals to the extent that would be necessary in order to create 1 dinosaur, let alone 100's of different species
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Mp137

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63425

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, they can't be feasibly mixed with other animals to the extent that would be necessary in order to create 1 dinosaur, let alone 100's of different species

Animals can mix cuz of Satan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63502

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 646
  • Thank you received: 345
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

How do you know they were? My proof is just read EGW's writings.

Because there is clear evidence of their existence after the flood.

So what's the evidence then? I would like to know.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63576

@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63644

  • Skite
  • Skite's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Posts: 1132
  • Thank you received: 604
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, they can't be feasibly mixed with other animals to the extent that would be necessary in order to create 1 dinosaur, let alone 100's of different species

Animals can mix cuz of Satan.

Satan has no creative power. The only Person who is able to create is God, and the creature that He has created that can pro-create (also create, and it makes sense, cause we are made in the image of God), is Man. The problem is, we are advanced in genetics, and things like that, but I think that it's impossible for mankind to be able to create dinosaurs by mixing crocodiles until they got a final product. You get a croc from a croc, and a monkey from a monkey, and a humming-bird from a humming-bird, there is no exception to this rule. I invite you to look at dinosaur anatomy, and I am talking about terrestrial dinosaurs (the ones who walk on land, because "flying dinosaurs" and "swimming dinosaurs" are not dinosaurs, they are respectivly pterasaurs and marine reptiles, they are totally different to the real dinosaurs. Dinosaur means "terrible lizard", and it's talking about a lizard, a land-based animal, so dinosaurs are the creatures on land. Please keep in mind that, because it's kind of problemetic when we deepen into this paelentological debate). Dinosaurs walk in an upright manner, or that their bellies never touch the ground. There are two types of dinosaur groups, based on anatomy, Ornithischia, or "bird-hipped", and Saurischia, "lizard-hipped". Still, the only part of their bodies that probably touched the ground were only their feet, in comparison with todays crocs, geckos, turtles, and everything in between.

Now, with that a side, I would like to mention, that the evidence of dinosaurs living before and dying at the flood, are their fossils. But theres more. As I have mentioned before, dinosaurs continued existing after the flood, and there is plenty of evidence for that.

I think I could give you an example from the Bible. Now before we begin, please remember that the term "dinosaur" was invented in 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Prior to that year, there were other names for this creature, with the English name being: Dragon. In the Bible, especially the KJV (cause the NIV editors were scared and removed or replaced the name in various verses), "dragon" is mentioned more than twenty times, with the term mentioned more in the Old Testament. It would be best to focus on the Old testament, because in the New Testament, dragon is only mentioned in Revelation, and it refers to satan (because satan is a terrible thing, just as how dinosaurs were a great and terrible thing to man at the time when the book was written, and so the only creature that would represent satan would be a dragon, or in today's terms, a dinosaur, but don't go fanatical, and say that dinosaurs are diabolical cause they represent satan in Revelation, because that is not the case, and it would be very very childish to assume that).

Now to support my belief that dinosaurs lived after the flood, I will present Psalm 91, and the Chinese Zodiac.

About:
Psalm 91: Psalm 91 is a Psalm where the writer expreses his gratitude for God's protection, and proceeds to telling others to also trust and confide in God. We will be analizing verse 13.

Chinese Zodiac: It is a zodiac with 12 years, each year is represented by an animal. In order the animals are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig.

How we are going to analize: Using pure logic

Analisis:

Psalm 91:13 (KJV) says " Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet."

Now, as part of the Psalm, this verse is saying that with God at your side, you will be able to "tread upon the lion and the adder". Ok so, you will be able to overpower any common lion and any common adder (snake). Than the verse says "the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet". Now if we take this from a perspective that a dragon is a mythical creature, it would make no sense that the author would include this mythical creature with two creatures which we know exist. And we must also think that the Bible is true, right? Now if we also analize it from a "dinosaurs all died at the flood, and didn't exist after that" view, it would also make no sense, cause the dragon, or dinosaur would probably have not been part of human knowledge at all. Remember there are lots more fossilizied species than living species that we have discovered, which show the diversity (and how big too!) that was on earth before the flood, and also keeping in mind the perishable nature of fossils, there might have been hundreds of creatures that inhabited Eden that we wouldn't have even dreamed existed, that are not present in the fossil record. So I believe this verse supports the view that dinosaurs were creatures created by God, that were saved from the flood and lived up to our time.

Now the reasons I included the Chinese Zodiac is because:
1. Supporting evidence for the same argument
2. To show how the dragon phenomen is actual gobal, because in every culture there are hundreds of dragon legends, even cultures who had no idea of the existence of other cultures (cause dinosaurs lived everywhere of course, and they might have been terrible, but also beautiful beasts. I would like to mention that there are different types of dragons in the legends, including flying dragons, water dragons, and terrestrial dragons, refering to pterasaurs, marine reptiles, and dinosaurs respectively)

The Chinese Zodiac, has in it 12 animals, with some being the rat, pig, horse, rabbit, tiger, snake(my year), etc, and of course, one dragon. As in the previous analisis, it makes you wonder, how come there are 11 common animals, and then one mythical one included. It kind of doesn't make sense if you were making a calender that is 91.66667% (yes that is the actual percentage of 11 out of 12) real visible stuff, and include 8.333333 of mythical material in the Zodiac. I mean, the Zodiac is an important, scientific artifact. The Chinese have a LOT of material on dragons, and it is said that they owned dragons (dinosaurs btw), and that information comes from where? Marco Polo, a very trustful observer and explorer. I would like to mention though, that when Marco Polo visited China, China was part of the Mongol Empire, but the Emperor was living there, and he had, according to Marco Polo, a magnificent garden with a collection of amazing creatures where the emperor would go hunting. This is most likely where you could keep some Deinonychus (a raptor, that is similar to the Velociraptor, but much bigger. One misconception you got if you watched Jurrasic Park, is that Velociraptors are big, but no, they are 2 and a half feet tall! They are the size of a Turkey!). Also, he had seen some really large ones as well. Here is a link with what he observed: www.forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html.

And that is the end of my analisis. I hope you have read the whole thing, and please read the other posts on this thread so that you can understand more about the depth of this debate.

Thank you for reading, and have a good Sabbath! Long Live Dinosaurs!
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, Mp137

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63723

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does

Before Satan was bad, God gave Satan little power to do certain things.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63739

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
mittens92999 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
If God had made the dinosaurs, they would have been in the art. But they died when the Flood came.

How do you know they weren't in the ark?

How do you know they were? My proof is just read EGW's writings.

Because there is clear evidence of their existence after the flood.

So what's the evidence then? I would like to know.

The first thing I can think of is footprints. They would have been washed away in a flood with all the turbulent waters and debris.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 week ago #63900

to add to what skite said, We also have modern sightings of dinosaurs like Champ, Mokele-embembe, and Amali
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 6 days ago #63978

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 646
  • Thank you received: 345
notturningaside wrote:
to add to what skite said, We also have modern sightings of dinosaurs like Champ, Mokele-embembe, and Amali


I looked up those "dinosaurs" and the results I got indicated that the sightings were not proof. It brought up UFO's and other unreliable sources. To me, those creatures sound like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster which may or may not be real, though I am leaning toward not. Do you believe in UFO"s and Big Foot? I think if there were dinosaurs around on Earth, people would have found them and have actual proof of the amazing scientific discovery. Don't believe unreliable sources and "sightings" like this.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 4 days ago #64077

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does

Before Satan was bad, God gave Satan little power to do certain things.

If Satan did have that power when he was Lucifer, dinosaurs would not have been bad and destroyed by the flood like you are saying
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 3 days ago #64101

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does

Before Satan was bad, God gave Satan little power to do certain things.

If Satan did have that power when he was Lucifer, dinosaurs would not have been bad and destroyed by the flood like you are saying

Actually, he wouldn't have made any dinosaurs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 days ago #64156

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2189
  • Thank you received: 1944
Peach1 wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does

Before Satan was bad, God gave Satan little power to do certain things.

If Satan did have that power when he was Lucifer, dinosaurs would not have been bad and destroyed by the flood like you are saying

Actually, he wouldn't have made any dinosaurs.

Okay.... now we're going in circles.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Razena

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 2 days ago #64164

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 989
Skite wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, they can't be feasibly mixed with other animals to the extent that would be necessary in order to create 1 dinosaur, let alone 100's of different species

Animals can mix cuz of Satan.

Satan has no creative power. The only Person who is able to create is God, and the creature that He has created that can pro-create (also create, and it makes sense, cause we are made in the image of God), is Man. The problem is, we are advanced in genetics, and things like that, but I think that it's impossible for mankind to be able to create dinosaurs by mixing crocodiles until they got a final product. You get a croc from a croc, and a monkey from a monkey, and a humming-bird from a humming-bird, there is no exception to this rule. I invite you to look at dinosaur anatomy, and I am talking about terrestrial dinosaurs (the ones who walk on land, because "flying dinosaurs" and "swimming dinosaurs" are not dinosaurs, they are respectivly pterasaurs and marine reptiles, they are totally different to the real dinosaurs. Dinosaur means "terrible lizard", and it's talking about a lizard, a land-based animal, so dinosaurs are the creatures on land. Please keep in mind that, because it's kind of problemetic when we deepen into this paelentological debate). Dinosaurs walk in an upright manner, or that their bellies never touch the ground. There are two types of dinosaur groups, based on anatomy, Ornithischia, or "bird-hipped", and Saurischia, "lizard-hipped". Still, the only part of their bodies that probably touched the ground were only their feet, in comparison with todays crocs, geckos, turtles, and everything in between.

Now, with that a side, I would like to mention, that the evidence of dinosaurs living before and dying at the flood, are their fossils. But theres more. As I have mentioned before, dinosaurs continued existing after the flood, and there is plenty of evidence for that.

I think I could give you an example from the Bible. Now before we begin, please remember that the term "dinosaur" was invented in 1841 by Sir Richard Owen. Prior to that year, there were other names for this creature, with the English name being: Dragon. In the Bible, especially the KJV (cause the NIV editors were scared and removed or replaced the name in various verses), "dragon" is mentioned more than twenty times, with the term mentioned more in the Old Testament. It would be best to focus on the Old testament, because in the New Testament, dragon is only mentioned in Revelation, and it refers to satan (because satan is a terrible thing, just as how dinosaurs were a great and terrible thing to man at the time when the book was written, and so the only creature that would represent satan would be a dragon, or in today's terms, a dinosaur, but don't go fanatical, and say that dinosaurs are diabolical cause they represent satan in Revelation, because that is not the case, and it would be very very childish to assume that).

Now to support my belief that dinosaurs lived after the flood, I will present Psalm 91, and the Chinese Zodiac.

About:
Psalm 91: Psalm 91 is a Psalm where the writer expreses his gratitude for God's protection, and proceeds to telling others to also trust and confide in God. We will be analizing verse 13.

Chinese Zodiac: It is a zodiac with 12 years, each year is represented by an animal. In order the animals are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig.

How we are going to analize: Using pure logic

Analisis:

Psalm 91:13 (KJV) says " Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet."

Now, as part of the Psalm, this verse is saying that with God at your side, you will be able to "tread upon the lion and the adder". Ok so, you will be able to overpower any common lion and any common adder (snake). Than the verse says "the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet". Now if we take this from a perspective that a dragon is a mythical creature, it would make no sense that the author would include this mythical creature with two creatures which we know exist. And we must also think that the Bible is true, right? Now if we also analize it from a "dinosaurs all died at the flood, and didn't exist after that" view, it would also make no sense, cause the dragon, or dinosaur would probably have not been part of human knowledge at all. Remember there are lots more fossilizied species than living species that we have discovered, which show the diversity (and how big too!) that was on earth before the flood, and also keeping in mind the perishable nature of fossils, there might have been hundreds of creatures that inhabited Eden that we wouldn't have even dreamed existed, that are not present in the fossil record. So I believe this verse supports the view that dinosaurs were creatures created by God, that were saved from the flood and lived up to our time.

Now the reasons I included the Chinese Zodiac is because:
1. Supporting evidence for the same argument
2. To show how the dragon phenomen is actual gobal, because in every culture there are hundreds of dragon legends, even cultures who had no idea of the existence of other cultures (cause dinosaurs lived everywhere of course, and they might have been terrible, but also beautiful beasts. I would like to mention that there are different types of dragons in the legends, including flying dragons, water dragons, and terrestrial dragons, refering to pterasaurs, marine reptiles, and dinosaurs respectively)

The Chinese Zodiac, has in it 12 animals, with some being the rat, pig, horse, rabbit, tiger, snake(my year), etc, and of course, one dragon. As in the previous analisis, it makes you wonder, how come there are 11 common animals, and then one mythical one included. It kind of doesn't make sense if you were making a calender that is 91.66667% (yes that is the actual percentage of 11 out of 12) real visible stuff, and include 8.333333 of mythical material in the Zodiac. I mean, the Zodiac is an important, scientific artifact. The Chinese have a LOT of material on dragons, and it is said that they owned dragons (dinosaurs btw), and that information comes from where? Marco Polo, a very trustful observer and explorer. I would like to mention though, that when Marco Polo visited China, China was part of the Mongol Empire, but the Emperor was living there, and he had, according to Marco Polo, a magnificent garden with a collection of amazing creatures where the emperor would go hunting. This is most likely where you could keep some Deinonychus (a raptor, that is similar to the Velociraptor, but much bigger. One misconception you got if you watched Jurrasic Park, is that Velociraptors are big, but no, they are 2 and a half feet tall! They are the size of a Turkey!). Also, he had seen some really large ones as well. Here is a link with what he observed: www.forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html.

And that is the end of my analisis. I hope you have read the whole thing, and please read the other posts on this thread so that you can understand more about the depth of this debate.

Thank you for reading, and have a good Sabbath! Long Live Dinosaurs!


*insert opinion about that long post I didn't bother to read*



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 1 day ago #64222

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 844
  • Thank you received: 556
Peach1 wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
@peach, Um, Satan doesn't have that kind of power, only God does

Before Satan was bad, God gave Satan little power to do certain things.

But only God could give life to things.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Did God intend dinosaurs creation? 1 year 15 hours ago #64248

@mittens, if you ask the natives in the congo, Mokele Embembe is a mighty real thing... and they can draw you a really good picture of a sauropod dino if you ask them to draw mokele embembe...
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, Mp137
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds