Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Relationship with Christ...true friendship??

My Relationship with Christ...true friendship?? 1 year 10 months ago #54303

Hi!!
Soooo...do any of you have ideas for a better friendship with God? The thing is..sometimes i forget to read my Bible or my prayer becomes a routine. If God is really my best friend then I want to treat him like it. Any suggestions on making my walk genuine? Thanks in advance! :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My Relationship with Christ...true friendship?? 1 year 9 months ago #55900

• mknz12
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
Talk to God in your head during random points in your day! :cheer: I like doing that a lot, He helps me calm down when somebody makes me mad, or if I just want to say something I wouldn't say out loud (not bad things, just what I'm thinking) I'll tell Him. I think it really helps God and I to connect, because it helps me really see Him as my Father, you know, Someone who is interested in what I'm doing all the time and is watching over me every moment. He can read my mind, too, so that helps. XD It actually might be a really obvious suggestion, lol sorry if it is.
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady

My Relationship with Christ...true friendship?? 1 year 6 months ago #57639

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
mknz12 wrote:
Talk to God in your head during random points in your day! :cheer: I like doing that a lot, He helps me calm down when somebody makes me mad, or if I just want to say something I wouldn't say out loud (not bad things, just what I'm thinking) I'll tell Him. I think it really helps God and I to connect, because it helps me really see Him as my Father, you know, Someone who is interested in what I'm doing all the time and is watching over me every moment. He can read my mind, too, so that helps. XD It actually might be a really obvious suggestion, lol sorry if it is.

I love that! I am going to try doing that!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds