Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are you guys scared of the end times?

Are you guys scared of the end times? 1 year 11 months ago #53260

• Lego10
  • I Like legos and Baseball
  • Thank you received: 15
:ohmy: :S
Lina Marie :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are you guys scared of the end times? 1 year 11 months ago #53283

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
Sometimes a fear of the unknown is a bit unnerving but I have to remember that if I am truly born again and continually allowing God to purge sin out of my life, I will have nothing to fear. I think the more we know about the character of God, and the greater our love is for Him, fear will lose its place in our hearts because "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18 KJV
The following user(s) said Thank You: lovenikki7

Are you guys scared of the end times? 1 year 11 months ago #53299

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
Absolutely not. The testing of faith produces perseverance, and God will never let it get too difficult for you. He will supply you with the faith and protection you will need.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Are you guys scared of the end times? 1 year 11 months ago #53431

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
I would like you to read this. It is how we can not be afraid for the coming crisis.
We need to remember that if we cannot face the coming crisis then we will not be ready for the coming Christ ...
This quotation is from the Inspired Pen ...listen to her words and believe...
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*

Are you guys scared of the end times? 1 year 11 months ago #53481

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
turns out that the qoute was not able to be sent but i would like to still share it with you so please hold on
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*

Are you guys scared of the end times? 1 year 10 months ago #53644

Sometimes, yes. First of all, no matter what anyone else says, if you're scared of the end times, it doesn't mean that you aren't a good Christian. Its natural to feel scared about it, because honestly, it is scary. But the good thing is, is that God says that he will be with us through all of it. We can trust Him and something that helps me is that I try to remember that no matter what happens, it's God's will and he can turn good out of anything. The best part is....even though scary things might happen, God is always with us and someday soon, he is going to take us home to Heaven with Him. Psalm 91 is a good chapter that really brings me peace..:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, Quirky, sunnyside1, Goatlover
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds