Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jesus's return

Jesus's return 2 years 4 months ago #48684

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
How can i fully prepare myself for jesus' return? I am an adventist and everything but i want to be fully prepared. Any advice????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Jesus's return 2 years 4 months ago #48713

• M.Kat
  • Remember Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 16
I'm not sure. I think that's a question for God to answer. But I think it would be good if you talked to Him about it , and asked Him for help. And I know that reading His word is good for you, and very helpful so, you could do that too. I hope this helps.

Poptropica: M.Kat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tanya

Jesus's return 2 years 4 months ago #48723

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Help people.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Jesus's return 2 years 3 months ago #48817

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
Mp137 wrote:
Help people.

It's true that helping people is good (as long as you have the right motives) but we must remember that all of our righteousness is just flthy rags (Isaiah 64:6).

@Tanya, remember that just calling ourselves Adventists doesn't prepare us for being received into heaven when Christ comes back. Check out this [url=http:/http://justifiedwalk.com/Frank_Phillips.htm#His_Robe_or_Mine]website[/url]. It talks about justification and sanctification...that's all I've got.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tanya, Tuftedtitmouse

Jesus's return 2 years 3 months ago #48861

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
I have often wondered that myself.I don't know.Tanya wrote:
How can i fully prepare myself for jesus' return? I am an adventist and everything but i want to be fully prepared. Any advice????
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Jesus's return 2 years 3 months ago #48885

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Help people.

It's true that helping people is good (as long as you have the right motives) but we must remember that all of our righteousness is just flthy rags (Isaiah 64:6).

@Tanya, remember that just calling ourselves Adventists doesn't prepare us for being received into heaven when Christ comes back. Check out this [url=http:/http://justifiedwalk.com/Frank_Phillips.htm#His_Robe_or_Mine]website[/url]. It talks about justification and sanctification...that's all I've got.

Sorry, that was too brief. I was saying, love God so much, that helping becomes natural and sincere. All you really have to do is life Jesus so much. When you love him, his commandments will become easier to follow. Just remember, "whatever you do to the least of these, you do unto Me."
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Tanya

Jesus's return 2 years 3 months ago #48984

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 211
pray, be converted, talk to Jesus, and read his word. He needs to be your best friend, you should love reading what he wrote, and love talking to him. then, you will start changing into his image, as it says in the Bible, by beholding we become changed.
also, another good thing to read other than the bible is the desire of ages, it is a beautiful book and will help you get to know Jesus more.

Jesus's return 2 years 3 months ago #49037

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
Help people.

Sorry, that was too brief. I was saying, love God so much, that helping becomes natural and sincere. All you really have to do is life Jesus so much. When you love him, his commandments will become easier to follow. Just remember, "whatever you do to the least of these, you do unto Me."

Hmm touche
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Jesus's return 2 years 1 day ago #52805

• Joy
  • Aussie, Ausie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!
  • Thank you received: 53
Accept Jesus as your personal Saviour. That's all :cheer:

When u love Him, u will want to do good deeds and be kind etc. out of love 4 Him.
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide

Jesus's return 1 year 10 months ago #53967

Acts 16: 30-34
30 He then brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?”
31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized. 34 The jailer brought them into his house and set a meal before them; he was filled with joy because he had come to believe in God—he and his whole household.

All you have to do is believe in Jesus, and that He died to save you from your sins, and then repent of your sins, and ask God to come into your heart, then God will do the rest
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds