Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Who has read the What We Believe for Teens series?

I have! 2 28.6%
I haven't 3 42.9%
Read some of the books 2 28.6%
Total number of voters: 7 ( IlikeEatingPi, miss amazing, Sk8er4God, *bjc4christ*, ZeklovesGod ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Who has read the What We Believe series by Seth J. Pierce?

Who has read the What We Believe series by Seth J. Pierce? 2 years 4 months ago #48492

• ZeklovesGod
  • Love God, Love Others, Serve the World
  • Thank you received: 16
I'm wondering who has read the What We Believe for Teens series by Seth J. Pierce. There are four books in the series. One is about the 28 fundamental beliefs, another about Daniel, another about Revelation, and the new book about Ellen G. White. I have read all of them except the one about Ellen G. White. Seth in these books helps teens understand all about these subjects and help to learn more about God. His books made me understand more about prophecy and about God.
"Choose ye today who you'll serve... but as for me and my house, we'll serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Who has read the What We Believe series by Seth J. Pierce? 2 years 3 months ago #49076

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
Hey...i have read the one about the 28 fundamental beliefs and coincidently i have started reading it again...however i am quite interested to know where or on what website i can find the rest of his books...if you would be so kind to help me out...thanks
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*

Who has read the What We Believe series by Seth J. Pierce? 2 years 3 months ago #49155

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
I haven't even heard of them.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Who has read the What We Believe series by Seth J. Pierce? 2 years 3 months ago #49186

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
I have the one for Daniel
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

Who has read the What We Believe series by Seth J. Pierce? 2 years 3 months ago #49193

• ZeklovesGod
  • Love God, Love Others, Serve the World
  • Thank you received: 16
*bjc4christ* wrote:
Hey...i have read the one about the 28 fundamental beliefs and coincidently i have started reading it again...however i am quite interested to know where or on what website i can find the rest of his books...if you would be so kind to help me out...thanks
You can find the books at your nearest ABC store or you can order the books online at www.adventistbookcenter.com/
"Choose ye today who you'll serve... but as for me and my house, we'll serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15
The following user(s) said Thank You: *bjc4christ*
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds