Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Help...Or Else

Help...Or Else 2 years 6 months ago #45851

Please. I need help getting my life back on track. Since my last post 5 months two days ago, I have lost faith in God, became an agnostic, attempted suicide, and robbed multiple stores and other places. I want to get my life back on track. I need friends who really care. and most of all, I need God. I need Christian kids near my age (16) who belive in God, and who would be a good influence on me. Please, help. I don't know how long I can take this. I feel very insecure. Help Me!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Help...Or Else 2 years 6 months ago #46101

• trio3
  • I'm...a baby? o_O
  • Thank you received: 577
Do you wanna laugh? I got some jokes...
Life will always end in closure; unless, of course, it doesn't.

-Unknown

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

Help...Or Else 2 years 5 months ago #47107

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
I'm praying for you. Be your (guide) name! Be valiant, and become a prince of God.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Help...Or Else 2 years 5 months ago #47139

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
Oh wow, you've been through a lot. I can't really relate but I'm offering my support to you. Also I know that once you've fallen away from God, it can be hard to come back, and I commend you for your will to come back to Christ. I'm praying for you :)
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, sha-sha

Help...Or Else 2 years 5 months ago #47283

• sha-sha
  • Love pathfinders and adore books
  • Thank you received: 36
I'm praying for you, Prince Valiant. I know for a fact that it is hard to come back to Church, I personally have never been through this but I have heard and seen the pain it can put you through. And not only you but others around you. In the meantime while we Guide users pray, read your Bible and pray for God to help you.
#Books
#my little pony
#schhol
#church
#pathfinders

Help...Or Else 2 years 5 months ago #47321

• M.Kat
  • Remember Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 16
It is totally going to be okay. I thank God that you still want to know Him. Here is some encouraging word. Stand strong.
Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” When you feel helpless, talk to Him.
Hebrews 4:16 “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.” Be confident that God hears you. He hears everyone.
Psalm 119:114 “You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.” Put your hope in Him, he will help and guide you in the right direction.
Psalm 18:31-32 “For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.” He will strengthen you, just ask.
Psalm 62:5 “Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.” I know you're hurting. He will give you rest and healing.
Proverbs 3:24 “When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.” Don't go to bed worried, remember, God loves you, and
He's taking care of you.
Exodus 33:14 “The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” He's right there with you, remember to talk to Him and ask that He blesses you with His presence. It's just fun to talk to Him about it.
Psalm 46:10 “He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Know that He is God. He can heal you, fix the problems, and help you.
Philippians 4:13 “I can do all this through him who gives me strength.” You can do this with His help! Talk to Him about it. Ask for help. Trust me, He wants to hear your voice.
And Remember;
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."
Isn't that beautiful? He loves you, and He sent Jesus so you could know Him.
How much has God blessed you in life? I know some ways, but you know more. Thank Him.
Think about this; God loves you so much, that He has continuously saved you from doom. He didn't let you die, He kept you alive. He didn't let you get seriously hurt, or have a bad future, and He allowed you to want His love, even after so much hardship. That is definitely something to be thankful for. I hope you feel better. Remember, be happy God loves you. So, whenever people ask, "Why are you so happy?" You know why, and you can share the good news with them, so they will feel God's love too.
Have hope, my friend, God be with you,
M.Kat

Poptropica: M.Kat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds