Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: please help me. vote what would be the best thing to say to me.

shame on you 2 7.4%
i feel like that too. 5 18.5%
i have advice for you.* 10 37%
other** 10 37%
Total number of voters: 27 ( master builder, SurrenderShadow, honeyflower, sekayi_101, Goatlover ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: HELP ME. PLEASE READ

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 9 months ago #43725

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 94
okay i really need help. i can't really find any evidence that the Bible is real, so i don't really believe, so i feel like i can't get baptized, so i feel like i'm not a Christian, so i don't feel saved, so i feel like i wont go to heaven, so i think i won't go to heaven, so i start thinking, is it all real? so then i feel stupid and think, of course its real. but I've thought more than a few times, the person that made the Bible was really clever. sometimes live just goes wrong like (this really happened) my little sister(two years younger than me) who i feel responsible for comes up to me and says that her friends are leaving her out. i decide to go to them and say, hey don't leave my sister out. i walk up to them and they run away. i chase them and finally catch one by the shoulder. she wriggles out of my grip and runs to the teacher saying that i choked her. i get punished. or like (this one really happened too) a preschooler walks up to a seesaw. i walk up too. he hangs on while i push him up fast and he goes bump at the top. he laughs and i do it more. his friend walks up behind but i don't notice him. i do it again and hit the friend. he runs up to the teacher and i get punished. or let me tell you the sad story of life. i start kindergarten. i find 2 good friends. (one is my best friend, the other is my 2nd best friend)halfway through kindergarten my best friend moves away. then i meet my cousin. my baby cousin is born. she is the cutest little cutie pie in the history of EVER. later at the end of 2nd grade i move away. now neither of my 2 good friends will care about me anymore. my cousin moves 5 minutes away from us.(really close) i spend 3rd grade with my cousin and his sister. we have fun together. at the beginning of 4th grade he moves to California.(really far away) and i have to face my school(not so great without him, he was my only friend) alone.sometimes i feel like i just want to die. seriously. i could kill myself. i would have if dogs(my favorite animal) did not exist. they will listen, they will be your friends. please help me. oh, and if you can, tell others about this. i really need help.

*please post help for me
**post things not mentioned
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 9 months ago #43921

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
I have two things to say.

Number 1

It sounds like a lot what you're going through is based on FEELINGS and EMOTIONS, two things that God has given us or we would all be heartless blood thirsty criminals. He has also given us three other things that we NEED to use when studying God's word or assessing a difficult situation. Those things are our reasoning, intellect, and conscience, things that deal with our MIND. Satan's counterfeit of those are our appetite, emotions, and lust, things associated with our FLESH. All of these feelings and emotions that you are going through need to be... ignored, for lack of a better word. You want evidence that the bible is real? your emotions aren't going to give you the answer. They're just going to make you cry while studying the bible because you don't understand it. Its your intellect, reasoning, and conscience that you want use. These will help you to reason out why something was said in the bible and help you to use your intellect to fit those scriptures into the wonderful puzzle of the bible. Then your conscience comes in with the Holy Spirit convicting you of something as you study, giving you new ideas and leading you to places in the bible that you won't have found otherwise. See how that works?

Romans 7:25- I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the MIND I myself serve the law of God; but with the FLESH the law of sin.

Number 2

God never called us to live an easy stress-free, trial-free life. Its kind of like marriage; when you say "I do." that's when the test and trials and perfecting of your character begins, not the other way around. I posted a topic on Totally Random Topics, I think, called "Are our brains being distorted?". It'll explain more of what I'm trying to say here.

Romans 8: 35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, LEMONwizard, 12pearlygates, sekayi_101

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 9 months ago #43979

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
One thing. God would have made a book for people to learn about Him. He inspired people to write manuscripts and they all were put together into the Bible. We have proof by the Dead Sea Scrolls. If there was no Bible, then no one might have heard of God.

Another thing. Pray to God for your problems.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, LEMONwizard

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 9 months ago #43993

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 806
I believe the Bible is truth. Just look at John 17:17--"'Sanctify [the disciples] by Your word. Your word is truth.'"

I also just want to tell you right now, don't kill yourself. Please. For the sake of me and others--and some advice that may come AFTER you die--please don't kill yourself. It just seals up your fate and you learn what it is when it is too late. Daniel 12:2 says "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt." I don't know about you, but I do not like shame and everlasting contempt and if you die tomorrow and do not have a relationship with Jesus, that's what you're gonna get. I'll be praying for you.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite, LEMONwizard

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 8 months ago #44362

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
thanks everybody.

i think I'm starting to like you, Quirky!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Skite

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 8 months ago #44363

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
i just found out that my teacher* thinks I'm what she calls "gifted". you know, really smart. the problem is my teacher and my parents are doing things that are making me feel dumb because they think i need help being organized. they don't understand that its going to just make me feel dumb.

*fortunately i go to a seventh day adventist christian school.

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 8 months ago #44406

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
im not going to kill myself don't worry

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 8 months ago #44407

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
my grandma has cancer. it's something about poorly differentiated carcinoma. :huh: anyway, it's not treatable. :(

I'm gonna go see her before she dies (my grandparents live a few hours away), and I'm going to leave tomorrow. I'm not really close to her and i don't really know her... :dry: but she's my dad's mom and she's dying. Dad says Grandma got a LOT sicker... :sick: she might not even be alive when we get there. Dad says he was on the phone with Grandpa (who is funnier than Grandma, and i know him better)and Grandma talked to him. Grandpa said Grandma was about as awake as she was gonna be... :P (asleep) and all Dad could get out of her was hi and oh and hmm... :huh: anyway pray for Grandma, Grandpa, and Dad.

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 8 months ago #44662

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Thank Lemon, you're not too bad yourself :silly:

Have you told your parents about how it makes you feel when they're helping you to stay organized? They probably dont have a clue.

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 5 months ago #46719

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
now we're gonna go to Texas for general conference. they say it's supposed to be hot outside and cold where Daddy's supposed to be. this is getting weird... and i've never been to Texas before. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.so... somebody who knows please tell me what Texas is like. please!

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 2 years 5 months ago #46821

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Hashanah, I've lived in Texas all my life and it is HOT. The hottest month is August, so you should be okay. It still get plenty hot in July though, especially in San Antonio, I've heard. Umm, that's all I've got. Are you going to be driving to Texas or flying? 'cause if you drive you'll pass through some beautiful hill country I think. Have fun!

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 1 year 3 months ago #59860

• #JesusKnowsMeThisILove
  • Jesus. Purple. Donuts. Mustaches. Family. Friends.
  • Thank you received: 9
God watches over His Word and we also have to have faith and trust Jesus Christ!
You may not have a special life.... But you make life special.
Ps. I got that from a TV show!

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 1 year 3 months ago #59880

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
LEMONwizard wrote:
im not going to kill myself don't worry
yeah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 1 year 3 months ago #59956

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Lemon, we still need people like you. You are one of the many members who keeps this place alive.

And believe in God"s word. I admit that I had thought about the possibility of the Bible being an amazing work, and so I though how on earth such a good Book could be composed like that by the human mind. The problem is this: The Bible is too Amazing, to be the work of even the best author on earth, because the Author is not of this earth. The Bible is an all in one book, which amazing stories, history, morals, and God's Holy Law, and all of these stories can be accepted by human reason. The Law of God is very acceptable, and is the basis of many laws today. And the Bible has amazing historical accuracy, with real people who are also being confirmed through archaeological findings. There is simply no way that the human mind alone could have come up with such a Book, which is actually a Book filled with books. And the Bible is unlike any other book, and no other book is like the Bible.

Now about your situation with your friends, I would like to ask you this: What do you think is a friend?

Hope you answer that question. I hope you have a Good Sabbath, and hope you will participate more in the forum! May God bless you. :)
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 1 year 3 months ago #60004

• Kaid3rd
  • Thank you received: 60
I had doubts about the Bible a few times back but if you really, seriously look at whats going on in the world and consider it, understanding the revelation of God, if you've had any answered prayers at all, think about if some guy is clever.

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 1 year 3 months ago #60051

• Nate1246
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Thank you received: 43
whoever put sham on u i shame u because u know ur a sinner to
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 1 year 2 months ago #61091

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
Thanks guys. A few years have passed and I am better now. I am friends with this guy now And we play on the swings together a lot. I also have another friend who is like my sister and I "unofficially adopted" her as my sister. I actually can't decide which is my better friend so they are both my besties. I get to play Minecraft with my cousin and sometimes he even comes to Idaho(where I live) or Washington(where Grampa lives) and I get to play with him in real life. I'm quite happy! Thanks for your support. Hey while you're at it, maybe pray for my dog. One of the dogs I mentioned that kept me alive. He is still a young dog, 2 years old. He has had trouble with his eye which is getting all cloudy. Sometimes it gets really bad and I'm tempted to call Indigo, with his whitish cloudy eye, "Indiebrine" (I'm referring to Minecraft here) so please pray.

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 10 months 2 weeks ago #65943

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
I'm very good now. Searching for scientific evidence, and historical proof, that the Bible is true. I don't have any doubts now, I just want to be able to answer any questions. Gonna be a missionary. I wanna go way out in da bush. I am only eleven but will jump at any chance for a mission trip. I also have a much better relationship with God. Anyone have advice? Indie is much better.

Ps. Nate1246, I may be mistaken, it's been a long time, but that might have been me. :whistle:

HELP ME. PLEASE READ 10 months 2 weeks ago #65944

• LEMONwizard
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
Quirky wrote:
I have two things to say.

Number 1

It sounds like a lot what you're going through is based on FEELINGS and EMOTIONS, two things that God has given us or we would all be heartless blood thirsty criminals. He has also given us three other things that we NEED to use when studying God's word or assessing a difficult situation. Those things are our reasoning, intellect, and conscience, things that deal with our MIND. Satan's counterfeit of those are our appetite, emotions, and lust, things associated with our FLESH. All of these feelings and emotions that you are going through need to be... ignored, for lack of a better word. You want evidence that the bible is real? your emotions aren't going to give you the answer. They're just going to make you cry while studying the bible because you don't understand it. Its your intellect, reasoning, and conscience that you want use. These will help you to reason out why something was said in the bible and help you to use your intellect to fit those scriptures into the wonderful puzzle of the bible. Then your conscience comes in with the Holy Spirit convicting you of something as you study, giving you new ideas and leading you to places in the bible that you won't have found otherwise. See how that works?

Romans 7:25- I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the MIND I myself serve the law of God; but with the FLESH the law of sin.

Number 2

God never called us to live an easy stress-free, trial-free life. Its kind of like marriage; when you say "I do." that's when the test and trials and perfecting of your character begins, not the other way around. I posted a topic on Totally Random Topics, I think, called "Are our brains being distorted?". It'll explain more of what I'm trying to say here.

Romans 8: 35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord
Quirky, you should be a pastor. Or maybe a counselor. You could really help people.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds