Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Everyone help

Everyone help 3 years 5 months ago #39092

• Kaid3rd
  • Thank you received: 60
ok. now what? i say i believe in God but idk. i dont know if i really believe or i'm just fooling myself. also i keep doubting everything i believe and keep question God and His existence. and wwhen i do, i doubt help
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mercylove

Everyone help 3 years 5 months ago #39171

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 803
I say I believe in God and I know. I once had an intense fear that would petrify me every time. I asked God to help me from the bottom of my heart, and He helped me! As for the doubting for help, just be honest with God. Say something like "God, I am doubting You. Please help me know You are there. In Jesus' name I pray, amen." Be up-front and honest with God. If you pray everyday but you don't mean it, what's the point of praying? If you spoke with your father every single day, requesting something or whatever and you don't mean it, is it likely he'll respond honestly?

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Everyone help 3 years 5 months ago #39183

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
I know it's really hard. I've been having some of the same problems too. :unsure:
But eventually you will come to a point in you faith where you truly realize all that God has done for you.

Hope this helps! B)
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

Everyone help 3 years 5 months ago #39212

• Mercylove
  • October 16th I'll remember forever.
  • Thank you received: 186
I understand what you are going through, because that happended to me too. Just pray every time doubt comes your way. That really helped me! I'll be praying!! :)
Blessed Assurance! Jesus is mine!

Everyone help 3 years 3 months ago #40293

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I went through a period like this recently, kind of questioning not necessarily God's existence but how we can believe in a God we can't see. But every time I think about that, I think about just how much we DO see His works and don't realize. I had an experience at camp that I'll never forget that really helped me. Pray pray pray and read your Bible. Alos, look back into your life and ask other people this question: how has God shown up in your life? How has he done something to help me?" for me, it's the fact that though the cupboards begin to get bare, I've never starved. Though my dad is sick, I still have a dad. And when I fall i didn't break my back I just competely knocked the breath out of myself. God has helped us not get into car accidents. I could go on and on because there is so much that tells us that GOD IS ALIVE! When you are doubting, don't be afraid to talk to a trustworthy God-believing Christian friend who can help you. That's what I did and prayed and read and I'm on my way back to God as I type this :)
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Everyone help 3 years 1 month ago #41016

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 410
I know. I've been having the same problems. But last night I couldn't go to sleep so I just sat on the floor and thought about what I believed and finally prayed and gave everything to God. Finally, then I could go to sleep.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds