Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Just this week I memorized Daniel chapter 1!

Just this week I memorized Daniel chapter 1! 3 years 7 months ago #37412

I memorized the first chapter of Daniel! :cheer: When I recited it to my Sabbath School teacher he said that I have memory like an elephant! :woohoo: However, I do not think that it was due to great memory that I have it memorized- I think that it was just that I took some solid time out of each day of the week, devoted it to the memorization of God's Word, and actually put forth the required effort for it to be memorized. If every Sabbath School student was to put fourth the effort(and the time) I think that we would have a lot of people who know a lot of the Bible
2 Tim 3:16-17 NKJV "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 12pearlygates

Just this week I memorized Daniel chapter 1! 2 years 4 months ago #47968

• 12pearlygates
  • I can't live without books. They're my PASSION.
  • Thank you received: 83
Seventh-DayBoyScout wrote:
I memorized the first chapter of Daniel! :cheer: When I recited it to my Sabbath School teacher he said that I have memory like an elephant! :woohoo: However, I do not think that it was due to great memory that I have it memorized- I think that it was just that I took some solid time out of each day of the week, devoted it to the memorization of God's Word, and actually put forth the required effort for it to be memorized. If every Sabbath School student was to put fourth the effort(and the time) I think that we would have a lot of people who know a lot of the Bible

First of all, I can't believe you memorized that! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Second, I totally agree with you. High 5 man!

Just this week I memorized Daniel chapter 1! 2 years 3 months ago #49075

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
I think that every Guide user should implement that idea for we need to be able to recite The Word when one day we will need to stand against the devil's forces...
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds