Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Laziness

Laziness 5 years 7 months ago #322

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
The Bible has a lot of harsh proverbs that talk about laziness. Do you think there's anything wrong with lounging around? Can it affect our relationship with God?
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Laziness 5 years 7 months ago #717

• Jenni Boo
  • God's baby doll
  • Thank you received: 9
laziness means u do nothing at all and in order to be a true Christian u have to do some type of work so i believe it does affect of relationship with god
God loves me so i love him back =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13

Re: Laziness 5 years 7 months ago #791

• terrier
  • Thank you received: 54
Yes I'm sure it does. I've found that when I start getting lazy I no longer have a yearning for God's word. I start doubting my faith. :) And the Bible says we should do our best with any work we do. Laziness sure doesn't promote one's 'best'.
Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain. <3

Laziness 7 months 2 weeks ago #72580

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1343
#OperationTimeTravel #KwesiEdition

Well @BerryGIrl13 one of your posts said "Christians say that "an idle mind is the Devil's workshop." In other words, it's easier to sin and fall into temptation when you have nothing else to do"

Link to the post: www.guidemagazine.org/index.php/forum/8-...he-bible/329-boredom

So Yes I think being Lazy is bad
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds