Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 4)

MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 4) 4 years 2 months ago #31867

• SamanthaS.
  • Thank you received: 92
You would think that the mornings would be warm at the Equator??? WRONG! On the first morning, everyone was chattering their teeth and wrapping up tighter in their blankets. We were glad when the sun started to rise and the air began getting warmer.
Oh, and also, taking a warm shower wasn't going to cut it... because there was no hot water! Needless to say, we all made record time in the shower. embrace the cold, embrace the cold, embrace the cold...
On the first day, I painted windowsills in the morning. It was actually really nice in the shade. It was the day of...

Moon carrot. The most influential paint color in history.

We had lunch, I don't remember exactly what it was but I do remember it involved beans. the musical fruit, the more you eat... never mind. I climbed up in a mahogany tree to eat my beans one day, and let me tell you, it was the life. There's nothing like sitting in a tree, watching the sun set, and eating beans.
In the afternoon, I worked some on chipping cement from a wall so they could add an addition for their wood shop. I alternated with some other people shoveling sand and pebbles for a foundation. It was not the most epicly pleasant thing.
On Tuesday afternoon, we started going to the primary (elementary+middle) school. It was a blast. I went with Brenda to see the 6th graders and do lots of fun stuff, and guess what!!!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

On Wednesday, the morning work had fallen into a routine. However, in the afternoon, I got to go to the 3rd graders and that was...
I met a little girl named Hilary and thus, she and her friends became my shadows. They were sooooo cute and sweet.
Thursday was our fun day and guess what!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 4) 3 years 11 months ago #33629

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
seriously!!!!????!!!!! i'm not one for begging but...well...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds