Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28179

• Kaid3rd
  • Thank you received: 60
without the Holy Spirit no one can enter the kingdom of God. recently i felt s if the Holy Spirit has left me. i dont know if this is true because the bible says that we are sealed with the Holy Spirit until redemption but God has the power to take away the Holy Spirit? like he did with saul right? what should i do?
btw i feel as if the Holy Spirit left me because it turns out that i was comiting the unpardonable sin. i didnt understand the unpardonable sin until recently
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28206

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Don't give up on God! God loves you no matter what, although He doesn't like what you are doing. Now that you realize you are committing that sin, you can do something about it: Turn away from that sin. Go to God and ask for His forgiveness! He loves you Kaid3rd!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaid3rd

Re: Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28239

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
Also, Christianity isn't just a feeling, you're not always going to feel the Holy Spirit, but that doesn't mean he isn't there.
In my understanding, the unpardonable sin is when you turn away from God countless times- you want absolutely nothing to do with Him- therefore, while you still want to be right with God- you cannot have committed the Unpardonable sin.

Re: Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28245

• Hyperactive247
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Thank you received: 140
Hey! Don't worry! (I mean, you should worry, but don't worry about the fact that you might never be back with God again)

At least you realized it! Many others don't, and they turn away from God for a long time. God LOVES you! All you have to do is confess your sins and ask for forgiveness!
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*

Re: Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28262

• Kaid3rd
  • Thank you received: 60
i now understand exactly what the unpardonable sin is and it turns out that i haven't comitted it.

Re: Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28293

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I'm glad Kaid3rd! Keep trusting in Jesus! H will get you through and He loves you!
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Holy Spirit 4 years 5 months ago #28392

that's right Kaid 3rd because if you are worried about committing it you have not committed it because the unpardonable sin is when you are just so far away from god that you don't even really have a conscience or you just don't say I am sorry
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds