Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 2)

MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 2) 4 years 6 months ago #27411

• SamanthaS.
  • Thank you received: 92
It was a cold Friday. We each had 2 or 3 bags with us, all of which we crammed into one van. On top of that, we stuffed 4 teenagers in the backseat, 3 adults in the middle row, and 3 adults in the backwards facing 2nd row. If we crashed, we would've all died because there was so much luggage blocking the door.
We were at my private school, getting ready to head to the Raleigh Airport to fly to Houston, then Belize. ( :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: )
It was a good 3 hour drive in the early morning light. We had left for the airport around 4:00 in the morning to catch our 7:30 flight. It was a 2 hour drive, barely leaving us enough time to go through security and leap on our plane with just seconds to spare. Okay, not that dramatic for most of us, but there was one girl.
Everybody that was traveling without a parent had to have a 'Notarized Letter of Consent'... signed by both parents. I was like, 'What about the people whose parents have divorced? what if one of their parents is dead?' Of course that didn't apply to anybody in our group, Destiny's letter just wasn't signed by both parents.
Mr. Smith (my teacher) whipped out his iPhone and called Destiny's dad.(Destiny's father drove us to Raleigh, so he was still nearby)She and Mr. Smith waited near security for her dad to arrive so she could check in and she could go.
Eventually, she came, but with only minutes to spare. (JESUS IS EPIC!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: )
Our plane was nice, with an in-flight movie of Skyfall. (not that interesting without sound, I slept through most of it) It felt like the longest ride ever.
We went through some serious turbulence, which had Savannah, who had never been on an airplane before, on edge. It was like a legit rollercoaster, only without loops. But turbulence doesn't crash planes. We survived, barely. (LoL, JK)
Want to know more?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 4 years 5 months ago by SamanthaS..
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gogirl

Re: MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 2) 4 years 5 months ago #28647

pretty please! :P :D :) lol
H.O.M.E.W.O.R.K
Half Of
My Energy
Wasted On
Random
Knowledge
:):):):):):):):)

Re: MISSION TRIPS!!! :D :) :D :) :D :)!!!! (part 2) 4 years 5 months ago #28668

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Pretty Please... :) LOL
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds