Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About the pope.......

Re: About the pope....... 3 years 10 months ago #34865

• rfishell
  • Thank you received: 393
Actually, that is not quite accurate. Some of Jesus' disciples could not cast out a demon, and they were godly guys. Jesus said that particular demon needed a little extra spiritual warfare (maximum prayer power) to get it out. I am responding to the comment about the pope and exorcism. RF
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by rfishell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, jon01

Re: About the pope....... 3 years 10 months ago #34881

• macboy10
  • Thank you received: 62
The current pop is a Jesuit. I know that most Jesuits know that the Catholic Church is evil. I also know that the Jesuits HAVE read all of E.G Whit's books and they believe that God inspired her! See this video:

And just for fun see this video about all the crazy steps it takes to become a pop:

Re: About the pope....... 3 years 10 months ago #34948

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
rfishell wrote:
Actually, that is not quite accurate. Some of Jesus' disciples could not cast out a demon, and they were godly guys. Jesus said that particular demon needed a little extra spiritual warfare (maximum prayer power) to get it out. I am responding to the comment about the pope and exorcism. RF
And the disciples also lacked faith, something that continued to hold them back from seeing Jesus's true greatness. If a person that claims to be God's representative cannot cast out an ungodly spirit, shouldn't alarms ring?

Not only because he could not cast out the spirit, but because he so vehemently claims to be God's representative.

The prophets never said "I am a prophet."
The apostles never said "We are God's representatives."

Why? Luke 6:44:
For every tree is known by its own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

Matthew 7:20
Wherefore, by their fruits, ye shall know them.

What fruits are the Pope bearing? His fruits certainly do not show pure, true, unadulterated biblical precepts. What they do bear is for you to decide, but there is an ugly history that comes with the office of Pope, especially when the Pope was a true national ruler.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: About the pope....... 3 years 9 months ago #36071

• Lloyd101
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Thank you received: 328
i just watched a show that was kindof on that topic and he said the the pope is the false prophet. So i guess that is right ( it was on 3abn you should really check it out)

~Lloyd101
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds