Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "The Life of a Pagan kid" - rated 'R'

"The Life of a Pagan kid" - rated 'R' 5 years 7 months ago #1359

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 302
Parents today usual complain how kids today get it easy. But how about kids during the time the Israelites were in mount. Sinai! I read these amazing facts in Ellen White's Patriarchs and Prophets! So for the illustration's sake lets pretend you are a kid in the heathen part of town: your parents would be abandoned by your family or worse put to death when they grew too old to provide for themselves. In the family home mom was treated with little respect and was required to go under the authority of the eldest son in the family once dad died (and you say that you big brother is bossy :sick: )! And were jus' getting started :ohmy: ! The devil himself perverted the minds of the heathen nations so people believed that human sacrifice necessary in order to gain favor with the Gods! All the kids in the neighborhood would be forced to pass through fire, and if they passed through this painful ordeal unharmed they would were claimed to have favor with the Gods! And the kids that passed safely could do anything they wanted to do (without any fear of the county police arresting them)! No matter how bad or severe, they could never be punished (any kid's dream of paradise, jus' kidding :lol: )! Anyway the kids that didn't safely pass through the fire faced a much worse fate, the heathens believed that only by the sacrifice of these kids could the Gods be appeased. And the worse part of all this is that even the people in the good part of town (the Israelites) soon began to take part in such practices :pinch: ! So anytime you are tempted to do something evil just remember what evil has already to people of the past generations and this world :sick: .
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dclock, BerryGirl13, Wintergirl, Super4Jesus

Re: "The Life of a Pagan kid" - rated 'R' 5 years 7 months ago #1361

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 302
And you thought the Hunger Games was bad :ohmy: !
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds