Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Halloween

Halloween 2 years 2 months ago #50151

  • M.Kat
  • M.Kat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Remember Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 33
  • Thank you received: 16
I don't celebrate it or feel comfortable with it. As a young girl, I read a book called, "Mommy, Why Don't We Celebrate Halloween?" which I think clearly explains why I don't and even why we shouldn't. Deuteronomy 18:10-12 talks about this. it says, "There shall not be one found among you any one who maketh his son or daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or is an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination to the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee." (KJV) Other versions mention magic and witchcraft which, is what is meant. I hope this help clear the confusion.


Poptropica: M.Kat
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon01, Mp137

Halloween 2 years 2 months ago #50207

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 608
  • Thank you received: 425
@Quirky when I said that no one believes in the living dead I didn't mean everyone didn't. I mean't most. I mean do you see people worshipping and calling on spirits EVERYWHERE? You don't. If you're not, you're fine. You're not even apart of it your just getting candy for Pete's sake!

@Mp137 Same thing as I said above but I wanted to add that I also never believed in the Santa or Easter Bunny just like I never believed in living dead, so...

@Nate1246 I don't know about you Nate but you have been making some really weird comments. I don't know how old you are but how do you know the Devil''s birthday is October 31? It doesn't say it in the Bible. Neither does Minecraft have anything to do with Satan...
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 2 years 2 months ago #50239

  • Nate1246
  • Nate1246's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~LF~ ¤KING¤
  • Posts: 316
  • Thank you received: 43
yeah they do mexico has a day for the dead google it :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Rrrrrrroarrrrrr!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 2 years 2 months ago #50272

  • katsmyname
  • katsmyname's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (^-^) (●_●) (♥_♥) (▲_▲)
  • Posts: 401
  • Thank you received: 195
yea I thind dats bad, and @SRNitro, my mom used to call halloween the devil's birthday when I was younger, and no, I have never believed in santa, the easter bunny, and all that stuff accept the tooth fairy when I was like 4, and santa was always like, when I said santa I ment my dad, and we went to this thing once and the "easter bunny" was there and I hid under the table cuz im afraid of people dressed up in wierd clown suits..... :blink: :whistle:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 2 years 2 months ago #50315

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 701
  • Thank you received: 224
Quirky is right,SRNitro.But i do agree with you when you said that most people do believe in the living dead.I still think that halloween is evil though.(quote="Quirky" post=50059]SRNitro wrote:
No one believes in living dead though. It's just a way to scare people. It's like if I make a picture of a unicorn. If I make a picture of a unicorn it's not true. So am I sinning now because I made a picture or representation of something that isn't true? Dead just seems more Satan-like that's why people think it's bad. I mean it's just overall a way to scare people. How am I honoring the living dead if almost no one participating in Halloween doesn't believe in living dead, they're just playing along in a game where they try their best to scare people for fun. To think of it, if you say that participating in Halloween honors the living dead that isn't true, wouldn't Christmas be honoring Santa that isn't true? Easter would honor the Easter bunny. Huh. Well have fun! Go tell your parents you can't participate in any of those holidays also! Goodbye!

Oh yeah about the candy thing, I wouldn't say that I would be like, "No, candy isn't good for you what about it?"

Yes, snitro, people do believe in the living dead. Where do you think modern day spiritualism came from (look up the Fox sisters)? You have to understand that there are deceived people who, while your out collecting candy in your Zorro costume, are in homes or basements worshiping and talking to demon spirits, whether they think it's their dead mother or a real demon. Now everything we do is of God, or it is of Satan. And everything we do is written in the record books either for our approbation or condemnation. If you analyze your actions on Halloween, you will clearly see that you are God or working for Satan. Its your choice.[/quote]
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 2 years 2 months ago #50336

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3688
  • Thank you received: 2970
@snitro, I'm going to drop this subject because it seems like you only care about getting your candy. I just wish you would deeply consider what's at stake with you participating in something that is founded on the doctrines of Satan. No you aren't directly worshipping him or "dead souls" (that are really demons) but is what you're doing pleasing to God? That's all I want you to consider and if you choose not to think about it then there's nothing else I have to say. Bye. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 12pearlygates

Halloween 2 years 1 month ago #50815

  • Michelle13
  • Michelle13's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 27
  • Thank you received: 10
I think halloween is evil because because ppl thought the dead cam back to life that's why your supposed to wear a costume to blend in with the demons it is a very demonic holiday :(
God is love
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Halloween 2 years 1 month ago #51469

give them a bible verse
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 2 years 1 month ago #51470

excuse me but i remember jesus in easter and christmas
how do you remember jesus in halloween regardless of where it comes from
after all we are the ones that celebrated it not the past....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 2 years 2 weeks ago #52096

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 641
  • Thank you received: 343
There is no other 'pagan'' holiday that promotes so much evil imagery. People have become so desensitized. Zombies, vampires, and all sorts of gory creatures don't seem to faze people at all. Satan uses the candy as a lure...so people have an excuse to be involved. At least with Christmas and Easter there is a focus on Jesus for those of us who choose to follow Him. Greediness for candy is no excuse to participate. You can't have it both ways. Pick who you want to worship.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Halloween 1 year 10 months ago #54311

  • jon01
  • jon01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 153
  • Thank you received: 42
i dont celebrate it, but if falls on any day but friday, i give out guides and primary treasures that i get from church for that purpose. halloween is also known as all hallows eve, honoring the dead. id rather honor the living Christ.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 1 year 10 months ago #54312

  • jon01
  • jon01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 153
  • Thank you received: 42
also, in 1 corinthians 10:31, it says" whether you eat, or drink or whatever you do, do ALL to the glory of God". enough said
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 1 year 9 months ago #54694

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 608
  • Thank you received: 425
Quirky is right,SRNitro.But i do agree with you when you said that most people do believe in the living dead.I still think that halloween is evil though.(quote="Quirky" post=50059]SRNitro wrote:
No one believes in living dead though. It's just a way to scare people. It's like if I make a picture of a unicorn. If I make a picture of a unicorn it's not true. So am I sinning now because I made a picture or representation of something that isn't true? Dead just seems more Satan-like that's why people think it's bad. I mean it's just overall a way to scare people. How am I honoring the living dead if almost no one participating in Halloween doesn't believe in living dead, they're just playing along in a game where they try their best to scare people for fun. To think of it, if you say that participating in Halloween honors the living dead that isn't true, wouldn't Christmas be honoring Santa that isn't true? Easter would honor the Easter bunny. Huh. Well have fun! Go tell your parents you can't participate in any of those holidays also! Goodbye!

Oh yeah about the candy thing, I wouldn't say that I would be like, "No, candy isn't good for you what about it?"

Yes, snitro, people do believe in the living dead. Where do you think modern day spiritualism came from (look up the Fox sisters)? You have to understand that there are deceived people who, while your out collecting candy in your Zorro costume, are in homes or basements worshiping and talking to demon spirits, whether they think it's their dead mother or a real demon. Now everything we do is of God, or it is of Satan. And everything we do is written in the record books either for our approbation or condemnation. If you analyze your actions on Halloween, you will clearly see that you are God or working for Satan. Its your choice.

I don't think you guys are understanding me. I know there are people worshipping Satan in their basements but I'm not doing that. Oh yeah and Quirky I actually don't care about candy LOL. I actually skipped halloween this year because I didn't feel like doing it. It's not about candy, it's just about a fun little argument. :) Back TO THE FIGHTING! HALLOWEN IS THE BST U R WRONG I HAT EU! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I am just kidding. People are worshipping Satan in their basements while i get my candy. Yes, they are. And also when I go to a store maybe there is someone worshiping the devil their. Does that mean that i don't go to the store? "OH NO! I SHOULDNT GO TO THE STORE! SOMEONE PROBABLY BOUGHT WITCH POTIONS THERE AND WINE! I guess I just better grow a farm and isolate myself from the rest of the world! BUT NO! FOOD IS USED IN POTIONS SOMETIMES! I guess I'll go starving!" :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just because someone is doing something bad on Halloween doesn't mean that I shouldn't participate in Halloween at all. And if I participate in Halloween it doesn't show that I am uplifting and praising the idea of the walking dead. I don't care about the walking dead. And if someone thinks I care about the walking dead, then too bad for them. I guess their thinking something wrong. I don't care. I love God. God knows I don't praise the dead. I'm just getting candy (Although I don't like it as much). Just saying but I am 14 and I don't really care about candy. I am more about soda and other teenage things. Maybe some ice cream and chips. Oh yeah, there are also worshiping the sun on Christmas in their basements. Just because i get some presents doesn't mean that by celebrating Christmas, that i am worshiping the sun. It is the same with Halloween. I can celebrate Halloween without worshiping Satan.
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 1 year 9 months ago #54908

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3688
  • Thank you received: 2970
I still don't agree, but whatever. I'm not gonna try and "convict" anymore (because I can't anyway...that's not my job). And I'm not going to try and get into your relationship with God; that's between you and Him. I'm done talking about it. Bye!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 1 year 5 months ago #58417

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 608
  • Thank you received: 425
SkeleBoy10 wrote:
I don't like halloween. AT ALL. I remember one halloween we were giving out guides to the kids. There was this one kid that just scared me so much we just don't even keep the lights on. But i do cosplay alot, so i guess that is kinda the same..Kind of.

@SRnitro, That reminds me of shardrak meshak and abednego. They were at the big idol. But they did not bow down. They could have, sure, but they didn't. They could have just wiped the dust of of their sandals, but no. That is kind of like what you said. You said that you don't belive it, yet you still go ahead and do it, just for treats that you can get at most doller stores.

Just because I don't believe it, doesn't mean it's wrong... If I don't believe in unicorns and they have a unicorn convention for free. I would go if they gave out free food and treats. I don't see what's wrong with unicorns. They're just a cool design. They don't make you worship Satan.
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halloween 1 year 5 months ago #58418

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 608
  • Thank you received: 425
kevin the preacher kid wrote:
excuse me but i remember jesus in easter and christmas
how do you remember jesus in halloween regardless of where it comes from
after all we are the ones that celebrated it not the past....

That, I can't argue against. You do a lot of things without Jesus tho. Playing Minecraft doesn't help you with Jesus. Playing tag doesn't necessarily help you with Jesus. Candy doesn't help you with Jesus, but everyone still does it because it's okay to do.
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds