Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY!

A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 4 months ago #6992

As you can see, one of my favorite friends just left to another town, TODAY! I'm not kidding. Today!
He was different from other friends I have. He was like the best friend that would be the hardest to not see again. :(
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by ThunderTsunami. Reason: I wanted to add on something.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 4 months ago #7019

Please REPLY!!! Thanks. :)

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 4 months ago #7060

Once again, I need help. It's kind of hard to deal with this. Thanks! :)

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 4 months ago #7073

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
I understand how you feel. I have been the one to move. Keep in touch with the old friend. but try to make new friends too.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThunderTsunami

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 3 months ago #7128

The weird thing is that I had other friends before for a more longer time then that particular friend and he used to be my best friend before and moved too! I don't know why. He was like the BEST friend ever. :( I'm REALLY sad. But thanks for the advice! :)

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 3 months ago #7150

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
my cousin moved away on tuesday. he was my closest cousin and one of best friends i have it worse. Also to the accursed Florida.

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 3 months ago #7164

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
I actually helped him move things into the van for two days. came on tuesday at six just to see them for the last time.

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 3 months ago #7202

I understand how you feel. In the middle of the year, I had a friend who was like my clone. She liked and disliked almost everything I did. Keep in touch with this friend. If you know his full name or what city he's moving to, maybe you should try looking up his info. If you can't contact him, then the best thing to do is to pray for him. I will make sure to pray for you both! Hope all goes well! :) ;)

Re: A friend moved to a different town, TODAY! 5 years 3 months ago #7328

Thank you so much everyone! It made my day. @Emerl2, I'm so sorry! And no, it's not going to be the last time you'll see your cousin. I'm REALLY sure you'll see your cousin again sometime soon. I'll pray for you and your cousin! @alycabeekler, I'm so sorry! Yes, that's EXACTLY how I felt too. He liked and disliked almost everything that's the same as mine. And we used to do everything together. I do know his full name and the town he's moving to. So maybe I should try looking up his info like you said. Well, we both have facebook so that helps to keep in contact. But he hasn't been online since he has moved. It has been about 4-5 days that he did so. I think it's because he just moved there and he doesn't have Internet yet. Anyway, thank you for the advice! And I will pray for you and your "clone". @everyone, it looks like nobody's alone. I think almost EVERYONE has experienced these kinds of situations. Remember, you're NOT alone! You'll see your best friends AGAIN. PRAY for them. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds