Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry)

camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry) 5 years 4 months ago #6638

How many of u have been to camp winnikeg? This year was my first year and faith was totally the victory! Let me know about ur time there!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200

Re: camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry) 5 years 3 months ago #8951

yeah man that was the stuff. :woohoo: i was in the junoir camp

Re: camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry) 5 years 2 months ago #9011

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
No I have never been there. What state is it in.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry) 5 years 2 months ago #9352

• DukeHelton
  • Thank you received: 63
definetly faith is the victory i felt so close to God there it was awesome

B) (remeber the apoclypse!!)
boot

Re: camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry) 4 years 8 months ago #21683

• Foxy101
  • Thank you received: 118
I went to Camp Winnekeag when I was eight (I'm 15 now). It's in Massachusetts, right? It was really fun. Except that I got lost on the mountain biking trail... but that one was totally my fault. ;) It's a great experience and cool place!

Re: camp winnikeg (i may not have spelled that rite sorry) 4 years 6 months ago #25566

• cynthia200
  • Thank you received: 271
OH MY GOODNESS THAT'S MY FAVORITE PLACE ON THIS EARTH NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I've been going there for 6 years in a row, since i was seven. I'm going there this year, (that will make it my 7th year) and I've met ALLL My best friends there. It's THE BEST PLACE EVER!!!! I am soo serious... And Every year, I always go to Family Camp 2 (always the last week) Words can't describe how much I LOVE it there... :lol: Sorrry for psyching out.... :silly:
~Cynthia~ :)
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds