Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON

WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #5614

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
i dont think i am much of a people person (BELIEVE IT OR NOT ;) :) ). i have a hard time making friends and an even harder time talking 2 guys. :blush: i reeeaaallly wish i knew how not to be shy! its just that the kids at my church are kind of hard 2 talk 2. I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO!!!!!! :( :( does anyone have advice on how to become a "people person?" I NEED HELP!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, Dreamer21

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #5785

Well i am a big people person but it's mostly cause my parents are maybe your parents a ren't people person's either sometimes it's genetics ya know. If you want to be a people person and go up to talk to somebody the first thing that we usually think as human beings is "will this person like me" or "are they going to rekject me or make ufn of me??" So you have to have positive thoughts and don't care about what other people think about you all you have to care about is what God thinks about you. If you only care about what he thinks it will be much easier to talk to other people more freely and just be yourself try not to be someone you aren't. well that's my advice. Hope it was helpful. I'll be praying for you Godgirl7! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #5831

Was that helpful at all??

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #5835

• Theropod
  • I Love Math!
  • Thank you received: 38
Hmmm.... I love being a people person, here are some major tips.
Do's:
1 Be Humorous
2 Be Approachable
3 Be Interesting
4 Appeal to Others' interests
5 Be Yourself
Dont's:
1 Don't be Nervous, Nervous Kills
2 Try not to act like a snob (not that I'm saying you are) Example: " Oh yeah, I aced that mid-term, became captain of the football team, and became the most popular person in school in just 1 hour." People hate it when you do that
3 Don't talk too much
4 Don't make the person uncomfortable
5 Don't be a Yes-man or Yes-woman, be comfortable disagreeing with some of the things they say.

When talking to Boys:
1 Don't act like you like them it can make them uncomfortable or make them feel.... uhhhh... Ya'know.
2 Act relaxed even if you're panicking inside

That's it, hope it helps. They all apply to talking to girls and boys.

-Theropod
I am not a Theropod, jk! I am a regular.... no.... Unique human being living in my own universe!
The following user(s) said Thank You: terrier, Hadassa, Quirky, thebighorsegirl

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #5857

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Pray about it! Ask God to help you become a people person, and try your hardest to be friendly, starting with just simply smiling at people. Maybe God doesn't want you to be a people person yet or somthing. I don't know. It is between you and God to discuss that.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #6122

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
adventistgurl, that was really helpful. :) actually, my parents(especially my mom) are DEFINITLY people persons. thanks eveyone for the advice it really helped. keep on answering if you want. :cheer:

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #6353

• kgirl98
  • Live Long and Prosper peoples!
  • Thank you received: 43
If you find that you are having trouble talking to new people that is totally normal. Even people persons have trouble talking to new people. One way to become better is to be more confident and smile a lot. Be happy around others and try talking to them in a manner that is carefree and happy. Try to include everyone whenever you do something. This will help a lot. Also pray about it. Trust me, prayer changes a lot of things.

Hope this helps,

-kgirl98
Kiersten R. Wong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #6361

• thebighorsegirl
  • History rocks!!!!
  • Thank you received: 61
WOW! Great advice! That helped me a lot! Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, kgirl98

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #6399

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
Just talk to them, most people won't bite...

If you are freindly most people will be freindly to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #6508

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
thanks you guys...again. u r all a big help :)

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 5 years 4 months ago #7035

• TheCoolNerd
  • princess
  • Thank you received: 142
:woohoo: you found the right girl heres a simple recipe to becoming a people person :woohoo:
1.) Know who you are
2.) Show everyone who you are
if you can don't be too annoying people don't like that and remember it may take 200 tries but there is always someone who will be your friend try talking to someone who needs a friend too
\/ )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE A PEOPLE PERSON 4 years 10 months ago #19098

All I do to be a people person and to make lots of friends is to just be yourself. Being yourself will show people who you really are and some people may be friends with you for who your are. That's how I got many of my friends..... so all you have to do is be yourself. Hope this advice helped out!
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds