Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best Friends

Best Friends 5 years 4 months ago #4958

I've had a best friend for four years, but now she moved to FL.I don't know what I'm going to do now. I used to do everything with her. I have even had people came up to me two friends acutally and both sepreatly ask to be my best freind. Also people keep asking me what I'm going to do now she's gone but I don't know. I do still keep in contact with her. But I still need a friend to hang out with at school, and it's a private school so not many people to chose from. HELP! :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Best Friends 5 years 4 months ago #4991

• Forever_Free
  • thank you lord for everything! :D
  • Thank you received: 9
you can try getting to know nice people and ask if they want to be friends. If they don't want to do NOT freak out. Keep on asking people until you find someone.

hope this helps!! ;)

Re: Best Friends 5 years 4 months ago #4992

• daisyrose5
  • Thank you received: 12
well its great you still keep in touch with her. you should try making new friends. im not saying to replace your best friend but talk to new people. You can still have her as a best friend as long as you keep in touch. all i have to say is make new friends. maybe it doesnt have to be at school but at church or sports. Even on guide.

Re: Best Friends 5 years 4 months ago #7014

I'm facing the same situation as you. Yes, I also agree with dairyrose5, try keep contact with her. Like my music teacher in elementary sang, "Make new friends, but keep the old. New is silver and the old is gold." Or something like that. :P Anyways, I hope you will find new friends and get to keep in contact with your best friend! :cheer:

Re: Best Friends 5 years 4 months ago #7032

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Hmmmm... I guess that what I would do is like ThunderTsuname said.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)

Re: Best Friends 5 years 3 months ago #7203

I understand exactly how you feel! Losing a best friend can be horrifying especially when you have known her like forever! Try video calling your friend ever week, send her a cool postcard... just keep her updated on what you're doing. Go visit her every summer or two. About new friends, well you could join a club or go hang out with the people you know and befriend their friends. Try making friends in your church and youth group. Talk to that girl you meet at the park or on the way to the store. Why don't you offer help to those at school you don't know? That definitely can start a friendship! Maybe that time you used to spend with your best friend could be used to spend more time with your family. You don't have to be looking for friends all the time! Listen to inspiring music, increase a skill or complete a goal. Exercise, take a nature walk, read something inspirational, learn something new. There are many things you can do even without your best friend. But remember, your friend will probably be busier over there since she just moved and all, so cut her some slack if she doesn't reply to your texts on time. Send her an e-card on Christmas, Easter, Halloween and other occasions to show that you care. Even though your best friend isn't 5 minutes away, I'm sure that you guys will be just fine!
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds