Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Computer

Computer 5 years 5 months ago #4581

My parents suddenly made me go on the computer in a spot where they can see everything I'm on, and everything I'm doing. I can't even check my email anymore, because they will be watching everything I write. This kind of thing's happened before. I put my email account on my mom's email app on her phone. Then she started checking my email and reading my messages. Eventually, I took my email account of the mail app. But I can't do that with the computer. What should I do?
Peace, Love, and Hope,
Cyberlara
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Computer 5 years 5 months ago #4616

Well, I guess you can try talking to your mom about your needed privacy. After all, everyone needs privacy. But if I were you, I'd try not to obese the opportunity. There must be a reason why your parents are watching your moves on the computer, no offense. But if you ask me, I think they might have gone a little too far. Like I said, try telling them about your privacy. Hope I helped. :)

Re: Computer 5 years 4 months ago #5839

• Hyperactive247
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Thank you received: 140
I'm going through the same thing right now. I can check my e-mail on microsoft entourage, which is quite boring from what I am experiencing. But I made some bad decisions, and I lost my parent's trust. Sometimes there are other things besides computer anyway. I wrote hundreds of made-up stories (I finished 1/1000 of them) and composed three songs while I was at it. :)
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*

Re: Computer 5 years 4 months ago #6536

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2991
that sounds pretty annoying :( i guess you have to look at it from your parents point of view. if your child had an email address or something then you would want to make sure that they are putting appropriate stuff on there, right? you can talk to your parents about the issue and ask them if they could back off a little. are you a trustworrthy person? if not (i'm not saying thsat you arent) then theyu have a reason to be on your case. if you are trustworthy then you can tell them this(that you are trustworthy) and remember to respect them, no matter wwhat their decision maybe. god sent them here to protect you and thats all that they are doing, protecting you(i think). good luck cyberlara28! :)

Re: Computer 5 years 4 months ago #6603

• tim33
  • I love playing cricket and learning about God
  • Thank you received: 782
They are just trying to protect you, unfortunately they may be a bit overprotective, talk to them, tell them what you think. It can't hurt.

Re: Computer 5 years 4 months ago #6627

• fluffymacena
  • im turning 16 so im basically ancient on guide lol
  • Thank you received: 44
Try taking to your parents and tell them that you feel like they don't trust you any more because they always check what your doing! Ask if they can trust you a little more and see if you can come to an agreement ;)
Call Me LOO-EE

Re: Computer 5 years 4 months ago #7036

• TheCoolNerd
  • princess
  • Thank you received: 142
there just trying to protect you if you have nothing to hide theres nothing to worry about but if them just looking at you sparks fear talk to them about it and maybe this is god telling you to be more active and slack off the computer a bit
\/ )

Re: Computer 5 years 1 month ago #12598

• SamanthaS.
  • Thank you received: 92
Hmm. I don't really know what to say about that. I don't really do email. My parents just trust me on the computer. If I did get on my email a lot, still my parents wouldn't do anything. It sounds like something that would really push your buttons because you know you're not doing anything wrong, and you know you WON'T do anything wrong. I think that it's a problem that your parents don't trust you enough to let you have privacy on the computer. This is highly opinionated, though. I've never experienced anything like that.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds