Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: my friend.

my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #457

• sophie
  • i like life
  • Thank you received: 49
tell me if im paranoid.

my best friend is a bit of a pessimist. and this summer a friend and i found out that she had a suicidal diary thing where she wrote her suicidal thoughts. she got better for about 6 months but now she getting more distanced, depressed, and secretive... its worrying me. ive already had two nightmares this week that she died and committed suicide... im starting to pray for her and im just concerned...
is it just me being paranoid?
life is like music. there are good times and bad times just like there are good songs and bad ones. there is always a creator of the songs just like there is a Creator of life. and the music goes on even after the song stops. just like we will have eternal life in Christ.

GUIDE SENIOR CITIZEN ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #468

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 302
WOW your friend is sure the creeper :S ! You should tell an adult or talk to her personally,Faith without works is dead.
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #560

• sophie
  • i like life
well, thats the thing. i cant really talk to an adult because they judge her. my parents almost didnt let me hang out with her because they thought she was suicidal but that was before i knew she kinda was and i think that her parents are a source of her depression and adults just make her feel insecure and stuff... :dry:
life is like music. there are good times and bad times just like there are good songs and bad ones. there is always a creator of the songs just like there is a Creator of life. and the music goes on even after the song stops. just like we will have eternal life in Christ.

GUIDE SENIOR CITIZEN ;)

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #578

• BerryGirl13
  • My favorite color is pink, I like baking & drawing
  • Thank you received: 440
That's terrible! :blink: I hope your friend gets better soon. I'll have to pray for her.
As her companion, I think you should contact a therapist to talk to her. Even if she doesn't feel like a doctor can help her, make her go.
She can also read the book Coping With Depression by Siang-Yang Tan and John Ortberg. You can find it at your local library.
Another good thing to do when you're down is to put your thoughts on paper. That being said, I suggest sending your friend to visit www.whyagain.com. They have some worksheets there she can print out and do.

I hope this helps & good luck! :cheer:
"I would rather be a sorrowful christian than a jolly fool."

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #579

• rfishell
  • Thank you received: 393
May I suggest that you check in with Dr. C here on the Discussion Board if you haven't already? RF
Editor, Guide and Real magazines

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #581

• rfishell
  • Thank you received: 393
I will check with her right now.
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
The following user(s) said Thank You: BerryGirl13, SDAhorseGirl, Dreamer21

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #593

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
Really Daze?... Her friend is not a creeper. It's not her fault she's depressed. Something's making her like that and she's trying to find a way to cope with it by putting down all her anger and how much she wishes she could die on paper. Have you ever even experienced depression or ever hated yourself or wished you could end it? Probably not so don't call her names. (And if you have... Well you still shouldn't call her names.)
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sophie

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #641

• Daze
  • In posts I am a Supercentenarian
  • Thank you received: 302
Sorry wintergirl . . . I meant that her friend's situation was scary. I didn't know it was offensive, and if I did I wouldn't of used it in the first place.
The law of God, enshrined within the ark, was the great rule of righteousness and judgment. That law pronounced death upon the transgressor; but above the law was the mercy seat, upon which the presence of God was revealed, and from which, by virtue of the atonement, pardon was granted to the...

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #649

• sophie
  • i like life
thats okay :) at first it was offensive but i get what you mean now :)

GUIDE SENIOR CITIZEN ;)

Re: my friend. 5 years 7 months ago #664

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
Oh okay :)
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.

Re: my friend. 5 years 6 months ago #2013

You're not being paraniod. I'd be like that, too, but I'm not paraniod or anything
Peace, Love, and Hope,
Cyberlara
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds