Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is it all right to have favorite...

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107130

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Pyrrhic wrote:
Hey,

I really appreciate you guys for defending us, the mods. It can feel a bit discouraging to try to be more active and feel like it's not noticed. We can't make everyone happy and that's okay. Let's just all try to get along and focus on more inspiring subjects! (:
I'm not attacking you mods. REE! I'm saying you guys should've came up with a fixed schedule you guys should be online. It's a great idea. It will let you guys take a break instead of just worrying about if we are online or something. I'm giving great ideas. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107131

• Lightness
JoyBaker wrote:
Oh. It’s past 8. Bye everyone!!! I will try to post chapter 4 of Big Bot this week.
Ok nice!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107173

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It's perfectly okay, now that they're in their 20s. They obviously wouldn't care if you liked one more than the other.
Maybe they would :(
Since she's not a prominent figure in either of their lives, there shouldn't be any problems between them.
Yeahhh...And besides, they're both my favorite cousins. I don't like one of them over the other.
Oh, btw, another cousin of mine might join Guide! He's twelve, very nice and funny, and this will be a great chance for me to get to know him, since the only times we communicate are when my mom is calling her brother. I've never met this cousin in person because he lives in another country.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
are you inviting everyone to Guide? seriously?
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that :cheer:
nothing wrong with more angry people at mods and admins and then they leave?
There aren’t many angry people right now…. are you angry at mods?
some people dont like waiting. i mean there should either be more mods or the mods should schedule up times that they are going to be on so we dont have to wait long. These should be things you mods are doing. You guys are lucky to be mods you know. make yourselves useful.
Oh please. We all are going back to school soon or continuing (some of us will still be homeschooling but that is school) and we won’t be using it this much. They have other things to do too and they come on when they are available. We should be happy they don’t totally forget about guide and never post anything… [spoiler] That would mean the end of guide
Well they are lucky to be mods like I didn't even know about Guide until after all the admins pretty much left the chat and discussion forum. And the mods are adults so they might be going to college or their jobs or still living in their parents' home. and i use this very much in school (cause there is a computer class) and at home i use it like every day.
Ok...soooo...?
im proving a point to JoyBaker that I use Guide a lot and that most of the mods are finishing school or out of school already.
Well… if they are out of school, they would have work and other responsibilities. Not everyone just stopped everyone when lockdown started,t hey still have things to do
Thank you
but some people might not know what job they want or are waiting to get accepted maybe. [spoiler]Totally not trying to make as much excuses as possible.
You sound like you are. Lol. If they have no school or work, they still have other stuff… Not everyone is on guide every day for the whole day. No one actually.
I literally am on from like 3:00 - 8:00 PM every school day except Wednesday. On Wednesday I'm on from 12:00 - 8:00 PM and the same times on the weekends.
Really????. 5 hours? I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT!!!! I check guide usually in the morning (for a few minutes), in the afternoon for maybe 15 minutes or more if I am typing a story, and in the evening between 5 and 8. I spend no more than 1 hour on guide per day. (That is if I am typing a story) usually between 30 and 45 minutes though. I sometimes check at random times, just to see if someone posted anything. Kind of like Gmail. But 5-8 hours, that is unbelievable. What do you do in that time? Now I understand why you think the mods take too long. Anyway… enough said
I check Guide on a regular basis. I know what jodiaz is talking about, but--

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107174

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Pyrrhic wrote:
Hey,

I really appreciate you guys for defending us, the mods. It can feel a bit discouraging to try to be more active and feel like it's not noticed. We can't make everyone happy and that's okay. Let's just all try to get along and focus on more inspiring subjects! (:
It ain't u guys. Besides most of us understand, right?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Khriz Kool Katz.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107185

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It's perfectly okay, now that they're in their 20s. They obviously wouldn't care if you liked one more than the other.
Since she's not a prominent figure in either of their lives, there shouldn't be any problems between them.
Yeahhh...And besides, they're both my favorite cousins. I don't like one of them over the other.
Oh, btw, another cousin of mine might join Guide! He's twelve, very nice and funny, and this will be a great chance for me to get to know him, since the only times we communicate are when my mom is calling her brother. I've never met this cousin in person because he lives in another country.
some people dont like waiting. i mean there should either be more mods or the mods should schedule up times that they are going to be on so we dont have to wait long. These should be things you mods are doing. You guys are lucky to be mods you know. make yourselves useful.
Oh please. We all are going back to school soon or continuing (some of us will still be homeschooling but that is school) and we won’t be using it this much. They have other things to do too and they come on when they are available. We should be happy they don’t totally forget about guide and never post anything… [spoiler] That would mean the end of guide
Well they are lucky to be mods like I didn't even know about Guide until after all the admins pretty much left the chat and discussion forum. And the mods are adults so they might be going to college or their jobs or still living in their parents' home. and i use this very much in school (cause there is a computer class) and at home i use it like every day.
Ok...soooo...?
im proving a point to JoyBaker that I use Guide a lot and that most of the mods are finishing school or out of school already.
Well… if they are out of school, they would have work and other responsibilities. Not everyone just stopped everyone when lockdown started,t hey still have things to do
Thank you
but some people might not know what job they want or are waiting to get accepted maybe. [spoiler]Totally not trying to make as much excuses as possible.
You sound like you are. Lol. If they have no school or work, they still have other stuff… Not everyone is on guide every day for the whole day. No one actually.
I literally am on from like 3:00 - 8:00 PM every school day except Wednesday. On Wednesday I'm on from 12:00 - 8:00 PM and the same times on the weekends.
Really????. 5 hours? I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT!!!! I check guide usually in the morning (for a few minutes), in the afternoon for maybe 15 minutes or more if I am typing a story, and in the evening between 5 and 8. I spend no more than 1 hour on guide per day. (That is if I am typing a story) usually between 30 and 45 minutes though. I sometimes check at random times, just to see if someone posted anything. Kind of like Gmail. But 5-8 hours, that is unbelievable. What do you do in that time? Now I understand why you think the mods take too long. Anyway… enough said
Me too! I can barely check Guide nowadays, I have so much to do!
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107188

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
If you can't stand waiting for our really nice, respectful, patient, and awesome mods here to approve posts, you could try finding another website with a discussion forum that is unmoderated. Don't forget that our mods are volunteers (aka they do not get paid to do this) and take time out of school, college, and their time in general to make sure we can communicate through these means. It's not about whether or not someone likes waiting or not. It's just remembering that this isn't a social media platform and does not work as efficiently either, but still appreciating that we can still talk even if it occasionally takes a while.
If this doesn't get the point across, I don't know what will.
Hehe. I will argue more until I cannot argue or you cant argue.
I can tell… I won’t argue with you.
I'll do it for you, hehe B)

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107191

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
Pyrrhic wrote:
Hey,

Trust me, a lot of us do appreciate you guys TONS. Yall are great people, and it must take lots of patience to deal with all of us. I really dislike it when people complain about you guys. They're complaining because they're only thinking about themselves and their own enjoyment, and they act as though they deserve that yall approve our posts immediately, when in reality, it's you mods that deserve being treated better.
Remember, Guidesters, you don't deserve ANYTHING from the mods. So if you want to complain, don't do it here, OK?
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107202

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Hey,

Trust me, a lot of us do appreciate you guys TONS. Yall are great people, and it must take lots of patience to deal with all of us. I really dislike it when people complain about you guys. They're complaining because they're only thinking about themselves and their own enjoyment, and they act as though they deserve that yall approve our posts immediately, when in reality, it's you mods that deserve being treated better.
Remember, Guidesters, you don't deserve ANYTHING from the mods. So if you want to complain, don't do it here, OK?
Ikr

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107203

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
Well, I guess I check in on Guide from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. almost everyday.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107212

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
If you can't stand waiting for our really nice, respectful, patient, and awesome mods here to approve posts, you could try finding another website with a discussion forum that is unmoderated. Don't forget that our mods are volunteers (aka they do not get paid to do this) and take time out of school, college, and their time in general to make sure we can communicate through these means. It's not about whether or not someone likes waiting or not. It's just remembering that this isn't a social media platform and does not work as efficiently either, but still appreciating that we can still talk even if it occasionally takes a while.
This is NOT about me. You guys can argue all you want, I just won’t be in it for long.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #107221

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
This is NOT about me. You guys can argue all you want, I just won’t be in it for long.
Ok then...idc

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107245

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
not me.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107246

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
Pyrrhic wrote:
Hey,

I disagree. Actually that is what Guide was made for. It was made for Guide members to use it. Without us Guide would die. The mods are also important but so are we. We are just as important as they are. This was made for the enjoyment of everyone. Some people only think of their enjoyment. But not me. We do deserve to get our posts approved. It we didn't then the mods wouldn't care and just leave.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 4 weeks ago #107247

• Lightness
JoyBaker wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Ok...soooo...?
Thank you
It is fun to argue actually...

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds