Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is it all right to have favorite...

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106102

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
I dunno. But...well, I think it really depends....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106114

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
sci_geeek wrote:
Ok, so I know that having favorites isn't right, like having favorite parents, kids, siblings, etc.
But...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
I wouldn’t say it’s ok. Having favourites most times leads to jealousy ore someone feeling unloved. If one of your cousins are your favourite, don’t treat him/her better than the rest. And I don’t think you should say “you are my favourite” or anything like that.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106142

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
sci_geeek wrote:
Ok, so I know that having favorites isn't right, like having favorite parents, kids, siblings, etc.
But...

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
Yes, it is perfectly fine. I have almost favorites of everything. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106169

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
But...

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
Yes, it is perfectly fine. I have almost favorites of everything. Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Who doesn't?

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106173

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
But...

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
Who doesn't?
idk

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106188

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
But...

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
Who doesn't?
Right! I have a favorite sister!
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106197

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
But...

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
I wouldn’t say it’s ok. Having favourites most times leads to jealousy ore someone feeling unloved. If one of your cousins are your favourite, don’t treat him/her better than the rest. And I don’t think you should say “you are my favourite” or anything like that.
Well, see...My favorite cousins are 2 brothers. They have no other siblings. The youngest one is some 7 yr. older than me, and the other one some 7 yr. older than him. These cousins are the awesomest cousins EVER, and I just adore them. They're lots of fun, and they don't treat me like a little kid. Also, they're some of the cousins I see most often -- the other cousins I see just as often are pretty spoiled and annoying. I don't treat those other cousins badly, of course, and I have fun with them (most of the time anyway. and I treat them just as nicely as my favorite ones). And I have other cousins too, that are fun and nice and not spoiled, but those are spread all over in South America and Europe, so I don't know them very well, so well...I like them a lot, but not as much as my Omar and Alex (aka the best cousins on planet Earth).
I hope that gives yall a better idea of what I mean. B)
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106226

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
I believe it’s natural to have favoritism to a certain level. Your favoritism shouldn’t affect how you treat the ones that aren’t your favorite.

You can love them all but prefer hanging out with some more than others.
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106238

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
It's perfectly okay, now that they're in their 20s. They obviously wouldn't care if you liked one more than the other.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106247

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
sci_geeek wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
But...

Thanks as always!
-- sci_geeek
Well, see...My favorite cousins are 2 brothers. They have no other siblings. The youngest one is some 7 yr. older than me, and the other one some 7 yr. older than him. These cousins are the awesomest cousins EVER, and I just adore them. They're lots of fun, and they don't treat me like a little kid. Also, they're some of the cousins I see most often -- the other cousins I see just as often are pretty spoiled and annoying. I don't treat those other cousins badly, of course, and I have fun with them (most of the time anyway. and I treat them just as nicely as my favorite ones). And I have other cousins too, that are fun and nice and not spoiled, but those are spread all over in South America and Europe, so I don't know them very well, so well...I like them a lot, but not as much as my Omar and Alex (aka the best cousins on planet Earth).
I hope that gives yall a better idea of what I mean. B)
Ok. I think that’s fine

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106257

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
It's perfectly okay, now that they're in their 20s. They obviously wouldn't care if you liked one more than the other.
Maybe they would :(
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106259

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Since she's not a prominent figure in either of their lives, there shouldn't be any problems between them.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106271

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Since she's not a prominent figure in either of their lives, there shouldn't be any problems between them.
Yeahhh...And besides, they're both my favorite cousins. I don't like one of them over the other.
Oh, btw, another cousin of mine might join Guide! He's twelve, very nice and funny, and this will be a great chance for me to get to know him, since the only times we communicate are when my mom is calling her brother. I've never met this cousin in person because he lives in another country.

<> <> <>

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106305

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Yeahhh...And besides, they're both my favorite cousins. I don't like one of them over the other.
Oh, btw, another cousin of mine might join Guide! He's twelve, very nice and funny, and this will be a great chance for me to get to know him, since the only times we communicate are when my mom is calling her brother. I've never met this cousin in person because he lives in another country.
Sooo...a lotta guys are comin'...what's next?

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106479

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Just you wait :P

<> <> <>

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106497

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
*tenses up*

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106530

• Lightness
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
are you inviting everyone to Guide? seriously?

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106531

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
*tenses up*
*whistles* I'm gone. Cya!

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106556

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
*tenses up*
*whistles* I'm gone. Cya!
I'm out, too.

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106599

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Nah, just my cousin. He lives in Latin America, and we just thought that maybe this would help him with his English. He's actually pretty goo :)
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106612

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 644
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that :cheer:
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106626

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
No, I'm not. My mom told my friends and uncle.

<> <> <>

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106633

• Lightness
KristytheCorgi wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Nah, just my cousin. He lives in Latin America, and we just thought that maybe this would help him with his English. He's actually pretty goo :)
pretty goo? *faints*

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106634

• Lightness
pathfinder4ever wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that :cheer:
nothing wrong with more angry people at mods and admins and then they leave?

Is it all right to have favorite... 1 year 1 month ago #106639

• Pyrrhic
  • in-between speechless and rambling
  • Thank you received: 616
jodiaz wrote:
nothing wrong with more angry people at mods and admins and then they leave?
Why does everything have to be so negative to you, Jodiaz? These kinds of assumptions are a real mood damper. Let's strive to have a better outlook, it's not all that climatic.
I already have said enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds