Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102930

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
emmykitty wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
Catchild77 enjoys reading, writing, gardening, watching old movies, listening to classical music and creating artwork. Also, Catchild77 aspires to become a writer, actress, teacher, and film producer/director in the future. :lol:
P.S. Catchild77 loves animals.
I need to know which color you prefer since you used two different ones. Hope that helps!
Sorry, I accidentally chose two colors. Could you please give me the first color that I chose? :cheer:
Can do!! :lol:
Jus' so you know, the color code is #ff00bb.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catchild77

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #102954

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
Catchild77 wrote:
Catchild77 enjoys reading, writing, gardening, watching old movies, listening to classical music and creating artwork. Also, Catchild77 aspires to become a writer, actress, teacher, and film producer/director in the future. :lol:

In the earlier parts of my life I wanted to be a teacher, then around when I was 10 to age 11 I wanted to be an actress but now I want to be an entreprenuer but I dont know what I want my business to be about :dry:

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103041

• Catchild77
  • I'm an INFJ!!
  • Thank you received: 93
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

In the earlier parts of my life I wanted to be a teacher, then around when I was 10 to age 11 I wanted to be an actress but now I want to be an entreprenuer but I dont know what I want my business to be about :dry:
That's sounds great! Have you thought about being an entrepreneur for filmmaking?
Writing is one of the best ways to explore the world around you.

"Breathless, we flung us on the windy hill,
Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass." Rupert Brooke

Love is one of the greatest adventures that you'll ever lead.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103049

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Catchild77 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

That's sounds great! Have you thought about being an entrepreneur for filmmaking?
Nice move. B)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103059

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Catchild77 wrote:

In the earlier parts of my life I wanted to be a teacher, then around when I was 10 to age 11 I wanted to be an actress but now I want to be an entrepreneur but I don't know what I want my business to be about :dry:
Nice move. B)

Hmm that's actually a good idea. But that's a lot of work. I'll take your idea into consideration though

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103069

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Is it too late to add something to my part on the intro. Just asking

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103072

• emmykitty
  • :)
  • Thank you received: 687
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Is it too late to add something to my part on the intro. Just asking
It's not too late; go ahead and edit your part however you want! :cheer:
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103074

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Ok could you add... you can call her Aly?

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103086

• emmykitty
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Added it!
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103096

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
emmykitty wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Added it!

Thx Emmy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmykitty

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103125

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello, my specialty is training dogs commands.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Lightness. Reason: A mistake.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103128

• emmykitty
jodiaz wrote:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Coolz, if you want this to be on the introduction, could you write it in third person please? :)
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103129

• Lightness
Sure

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103130

• Lightness
Hello I'm jodiaz,(for nickname call me 'Lightness" or '2Lightness' cause it sounds cool) jodiaz(2Lightness) likes to train dogs commands.

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Lightness. Reason: To change 'I' for jodiaz(2Lightness)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103131

• Lightness
emmykitty wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Coolz, if you want this to be on the introduction, could you write it in third person please? :)

Is what I wrote better?

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103138

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Is what I wrote better?
Yeah, but next time, replace "I" with your username.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103142

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Is what I wrote better?
Yeah, but next time, replace "I" with your username.
Fine.
-2Lightness

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103144

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Yeah, well oke I gtg now. Cya!

Aight, deal. B)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103145

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz, there might be a controversy about which is better: cats or dogs.

Be prepared.
We will see.

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103150

• Lightness
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz, there might be a controversy about which is better: cats or dogs.

Be prepared.
We will see.
Indeed, we will see. *fierce look of concentration*

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103156

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Be prepared.
We will see.
GL, bro. B)
Plus, I'll make a topic titled "Katz v Doges" with a poll, where we can battle. Kool?

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103172

emmykitty wrote:
okay guys i realize that i need to throw the old introduction completely out the window, if you guys want to be on the brand spanking new introduction, just reply to this with like a catchphrase with what you want said and i'll actually write it this time! lol

ok cool! copy this exactly wen u introduce me:

Cooldude_fr_Jesus_2021 is a cool guy (his username implies that) who likes cars, likes to talk and plays the guitar.

P.S. He also is an enthusiastic gamer. B) :lol:
what do i type here?

#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103178

• emmykitty
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Be prepared.
We will see.
GL, bro. B)
Plus, I'll make a topic titled "Katz v Doges" with a poll, where we can battle. Kool?
Ok y'alls, imma have to ask you all to refrain from discussing off-topic things on the introduction topic :lol: I need to be able to sort through things easily, so if you all wouldn't mind making a new topic, it would really help! Thanks :)
#MAINEMMYS

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103180

• Lightness
emmykitty wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Be prepared.
We will see.
GL, bro. B)
Ok y'alls, imma have to ask you all to refrain from discussing off-topic things on the introduction topic :lol: I need to be able to sort through things easily, so if you all wouldn't mind making a new topic, it would really help! Thanks :)
Sorry!

The Newest Introduction (I promise i'll actually get it out guys) 1 year 3 months ago #103186

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
emmykitty wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
jodiaz wrote:

Be prepared.
We will see.
GL, bro. B)
It's kool. B)
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds